The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~/Emerald High School\~

Go down 
+2
Meerkat484
Dead Teddy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SkyLight

SkyLight

~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I slowed down to a walk when I was a few blocks away from my house. I opened the backyard gate (whatever you call it...) and dropped my backpack on the ground.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:02 pm

(...)
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm

~Emma POV~
I walked home wordlessly, Taylor at my side. We were still in shock over what had happened. Sometimes, I wonder why Taylor is such an annoying prep. She used to be different....
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:24 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I climbed the nearest tree, careful not to get a splinter. I sat on a branch and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:15 pm

I sat at the swing, staring at my shaking hands. What had I just witnessed? would my life ever be the same again?
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Vance had been walking home with his head down. He turned his phone off, his father would be calling him and wanting to know what happened. He quickly moved direction and headed for the broken down chapel in the Slums. Where his sister used to pick flowers.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:57 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

"So...much blood...." I thought.

*FLASHBACK*

Scene:

Two cars, crashed. Some smoke in the air.

Yuuki's father, in the car. Using his body to cover Yuuki.

Yuuki (10 years old). Shaking uncontrolably.

Yuuki's father kisses Yuuki's forehead and mutters something.

Yuuki starts crying like crazy and watches her father slowly pass away.

Yuuki's father is covered with blood.

Yuuki has a few scratches and bruises.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I frowned and buried my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 pm

~Taylor POV~
I winced as I though about what happend.

-FLASH BACK-
Taylor was wearing glasses and chatting happily with another girl with glasses on. There was a bright light, and the car they were in smashed from the impact. Glass flied everywhere. The flashback fast fowards a little where she is laying in the car, and sirens are coming. Taylor looks at her friend with panic, her friend is dying. 'Never change.." her friend muttered, and died. The flashback once again skips. She is well now in school. One of the snotty girls come up to her. Taylor hated them but secretly wanted to join them. They wanted her because her friend was dead. She had forgotten all about her friends words and joined them. She was a very smart girl, but she started looking on other people's papers and acting like she wasn't smart at all. She joined cheerleading. Eventually, she became just as snotty as them. She wore contatcts now. She never told Emma that her friend died, even though Emma liked the friend. The friend's name was Sammantha.

I cried, why did I betray her words?

~Emma POV~
I noticed Taylor was crying. I figured it was because of the whole experience....

(that took a while...and sorry sky for stealing your car crash idea, I had to think of a reason why Taylor's true best friend died)
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 pm

(Ha. My turn for a flashback.)

FLASHBACK

(two years ago)

Dash sat on a park bench, in England.

"Heya..."

Dash looked up to see two British boys joining him. They were local thugs.

"Go away." He said, looking at his lap.

They pulled him up by the scruff of his shirt.

"We don't like you."

"Pretty obvious." He said, struggling as the thug's friend restrained him.

The thug belted him and he groaned, keeling over.

"You think you're pretty funny, huh?"

"You think this is funny??!" He rasped, looking at his malevolently.

The thug kicked him, and punched him several times in the face. Then, he whipped out a pistol.

"I will kill you. I will."

"Where did you get that...?"

"It doesn't matter. You're going to die like a pig. A pig." The boy began laughing manically.

Then, a police car drove by and the boys ran for it, leaving Dash in the dust, gasping for breath.

He spat out blood, then looked up, swearing to himself to never trust anybody from school ever again.

END

I looked up. Did I forget my promise?
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 pm

(Thanks a lot, I have no flashbacks. >_>)

Serjio had ran to Taylor, trying to catch her attention, "Taylor! Hey! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:12 pm

(It's okay Kitty! ^^)

{Yuuki Sato}

I opened my eyes. I leaned over to my side, forgetting that I was sitting on a branch. I screamed and reached out my hand to grab a branch. *MISSES BY AN INCH* THUD! I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:07 pm

(thanks)
~Taylor POV~
I stopped and turned around when someone was trying to get my attention. "Yeah?" I said with my now slightly hoarse voice.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I got up and grabbed my backpack. I walked towards the front door, unlocked the door, then slammed the door. I slipped off my shoes and ran towards my room.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Serjio had recently gotten out of the school. "God, Your hard to find. Are you okay? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:23 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

*TAKES A SHOWER*

I walked downstairs and went to the living room. I turned on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm

~Taylor POV~
"Oh, i'm totally fine, I just...remembered something that happened and..I'm still a little shaken up about what happened at school."
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Serjio sighed.."Taylor...Your really stubborn you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:31 pm

~Taylor POV~
"Stubborn..? I'm not stubborn!"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:33 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I sat down on the couch and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:34 pm

/Serjio\

"I know. I just wanted to get you mad. :3"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I turned off the TV and went up to my room. I grabbed my phone and texted my friend. Then I punched in Emma's phone number (she... has a phone... right? o-o) and pressed the 'accept' button.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:41 pm

~Taylor POV~
"What do you want?" I frowned.

~Emma POV~
My cellphone started ringing and I picked it up. "Hello?" I sat on a large rock.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I smiled. "HI EMMA!~"
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm

~Emma~
"Oh, hi Yuuki! Today was scary.. It's had a huge affect on Taylor for some reaoson..."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:52 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

"Eh.... really?" I asked. Once my hair was dry, I changed, put on my shoes, and ran outside. I ran inside an old telephone booth, near Emma. I put on a hat and lowered my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~/Emerald High School\~
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next