The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~/Emerald High School\~

Go down 
+2
Meerkat484
Dead Teddy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Happy Badger

~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm

(what about 16 year olds.. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm

(Ah, I'm just going by my own schedule.)

The whole time, I was listening to the teacher, while thinking "Shut up...Shut up..." To the idiot behind me.

"Um..Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:17 pm

"I Can hear you, As though the rumors mean nothing. Problem is that people like you have a brain too small the comprehend the word's I speak." I Looked back to see the girl from before sitting behind me. Only to be Annoyed by her high pitched voice and the subjects of her conversations.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:19 pm

I fell asleep, drooling on my desk.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:24 pm

(Me and Emma will have the same class! ^^)

{Yuuki Sato}

I sat alone, so I moved a seat closer to the "new girl". I thought for a while and remembered her name. "Ema... Emily... Emmi.... No no... Emmy? No! Emma! That's right! I think..." I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:39 pm

I saw another girl move closer to the girl next to me. "Meh." I said, returning to my work.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:44 pm

~Taylor POV~
I snorted and went back to talking with my friends. I was planning something..

~Emma POV~
"Hi." I sighed. "I'm Taylor's younger sister..."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

"?" I turned around and saw someone. o-o
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 pm

"Of Course." I Turned back around then took out the Locket Amanda gave me when she was 6. It had a Sundial on the outside, it poked into skin, giving a sharp tingling feeling..
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:48 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

"Hm...Taylor? Oh yea... you mean that brat that always spreads rumors? Uh... no offense..." I said quietly.

"Anyways... nice to meet you!" I said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:57 pm

~Taylor POV~
The teacher walked in the room. "TEACHER, THAT BOY KEEPS BOTHERING ME!" I pointed at him. Of course the teacher listened to me. "DETENTION, young man!" she shouted across the room.

~Emma POV~
"It's ok, I don't like her anyway. She's so annoying..Hey, wanna be friends?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Yuuki Sato: I smiled back. "Suuuure!~" I said. I yawned and took a pencil out of my backpack.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:02 pm

I continued sleeping. Not noticing that the teacher had come into the room.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:03 pm

~Emma POV~
I took out some paper and a pencil and started writing notes.
This was lots better than the other school I went to.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Yuuki Sato: I turned around and faced the front. I grabbed my notebook and started scribbling down notes.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:07 pm

I hiccuped and woke up. I scratched my head and looked around. "Did I fall asleep?" I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:22 pm

Yuuki Sato: I lowered my head and kept writing down notes.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

I Chuckled under my breath then talked in a low volume, "Very nice, Learn that trick from another one of the mindless zombies? Or did you learn it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:02 pm

[I sometimes hate my lateness. By the time I'm on, and ready to actually DO something, everyone else is off Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:45 pm

~Taylor POV~
"OUCH! He just threw something at me!" The teacher stomped up to him. "DETENTION FOR YOU YOUNG MAN!" She grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the classroom. My friends and I started giggling.

~Emma POV~
I contunued taking notes. Unlike my sister, I was very smart. We both got all A's, but Taylor copied off others. Of course, the teachers never noticed. She made sure she could get all A's so she could cheerlead.... And yes, she was captian of the cheer squad...
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Looks the girls ignored me. Fine with me, I was used to it. I returned to my work, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 pm

~Emma POV~
"You OK?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:16 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I looked up from my notes. "..." I looked back down and started drawing at the side of the paper.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:22 pm

I looked around bored. The teacher was out of the classroom now. At least I wasn't the one with her.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:33 pm

After the Bell rang, I went to the Gym...Raphael was bent on doing what he said...And I wanted to be in the Middle of it.

"So, It's time to die, Raphael."

He pulled back hammer of the Revolver hidden behind his back, "And this time, Your going out with a bang."

"We'll see about that." I sat in the bleachers, in a Comfortable Position, Raphael waited patiently for the others to come, The party was about to start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~/Emerald High School\~
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next