The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~/Emerald High School\~

Go down 
+2
Meerkat484
Dead Teddy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

~/Emerald High School\~ Empty
PostSubject: ~/Emerald High School~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 pm

(Uh...YEAH!)

(Someone start this. :3)
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:41 pm

~Taylor POV~
I walked in the school, and everyone greeted me by name. Of course. I was the most popular girl at school. In just a second people were walking along side me. I glanced over and saw Emma walking alone.

~Emma POV~
UUGH! My sister Taylor is so obnoxious! I'll get friends I just know it.. Maybe not like her, but still....
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 pm

-[Vance/~

I was walking to school, Amanda lagging behind, Calling out my name while I Obliviously Ignored her. I Noticed two girls as I walked by, One who was said to be new, and one of the more Obnoxious popular people of the school. She went by the name of Taylor.

~Amanda~

"Vance! Wait up!" I Ran after my Brother, screaming his name out, Yet he still didn't listen. As always.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 pm

I walked down the hall, bored.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:49 pm

~Taylor~
I saw a dark looking boy, glared at him, and looked away..

~Emma~
I saw a rathar dark looking boy, smiled at him for no reason really, and looked away, continuing to walk to class.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:53 pm

~/Vance

About 5 Girls approached me on the way to class, Asking me questions that I never had the time to answer. I ignored them and went to look for Amanda.

/Amanda

"Finally, You stop." I Punched Vance in the arm then looked up and smiled at him.

"Well I'm sorry if you move like a Snail."

"I DO NOT! Mean.."

"You know I'm just joking." Vance smiled then chuckled. People walked by and gasped as they saw him smile for the first time ever. Well, as they've seen him.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:54 pm

I continued walking. Not paying attention to anything happening around me.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm

~Taylor POV~
I gasped when the boy smiled. Anyway, I walked into class and started talking with my BBFs right away!

~Emma POV~
I sat down next to a few people, but they ignored me and whispered something about "new girl"
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 pm

I quickly walked to class, not wanting to be late again. I sat down alone.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:01 pm

"Well, I'll see you later. I Have to get to class" I Hugged Amanda then left for my first period. Sadly everyone in my class is just a bunch of Preppies..

"Bye." Amanda walked away, to her First period which was oddly full of the people you'd find in Extremely Dark places and Death Metal Concerts..
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Dash-

I opened the doors to the school, and passed crowds saying "Who's he?" or "Hey kid! YOUR MOM!" Those jerks. I finally reached the sanctum of my locker, and I got my things and put away my backpack. I looked at my schedule. English. Better get started. I walked into english class and plunked my books down into any old desk.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 pm

I waited for the class to start.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

~Taylor POV~
I saw the dark boy walking in. I frowned at him, and started talking about him with my friends, and making rumers to spread.

~Emma POV~
I was glad I was younger than Taylor and didn't have to be in her class.
(she's 15)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

Yuuki Sato: I burst through the back doors of the school. "I'M LATE! NOOO!" I yelled. I ran through the halls, carrying my backpack with my right hand, carrying a half-eaten apple in the other. I threw the apple in the garbage can and slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:08 pm

I rapped my knuckles on the desk, nonchalantly and ready to work, when a spitball hit me in the back of my head. Some jerk sat at the back of the row and grinned at me. I threw the spitball into the trash and slumped into the desk. This school was not turning out well.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 pm

"Hey, V-Vance" Raphael, One of the more, "Strong" Kid's in the school...Spoke to me.

"What do you want You insignificant worm." I Glared at him, Beaming rays of fear into his eyes, forcing him to move back.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:10 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I rushed into class and sat down at the nearest desk. I panted and put my backpack besides me.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm

I started to fall asleep. Hopefully the teacher wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm

This school was messed up. The teacher finally walked in, handed around some novels, and I flipped it open, following the class and taking an occasional note.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:12 pm

(Are we all in the same class?)
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:12 pm

(Not meh. Dash is 14, so he's alone. Basically.)
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm

(I'm alone because I'm 16.. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:14 pm

(Only Taylor and Vance have the same Class...Apparently)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 pm

(14 and 15 year olds should be in the same class. Unless... you don't want to...)
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 pm

(let's say Emma is in the same class)

~Taylor POV~
We can up with all kinds of rumors and began to spread them.

~Emma POV~
I saw Dash sitting all alone. I got up and sat next to him. "Hiya, i'm Emma"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~/Emerald High School\~   ~/Emerald High School\~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~/Emerald High School\~
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next