The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)

Go down 
+7
R41NB0WL0LL1
Zachzab
SkyLight
HeroMaster
Darkian
Jandroy
TAKER38
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TAKER38

TAKER38

Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Empty
PostSubject: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:43 am

What are your guys guesses about what dreams mean and why we have them?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:45 pm

To me,Dreams are like an adventure tape,that we recorded during the time we were awake...then they can playback at the time we sleep... Sleep

After that,you seem to be able to change some parts of the dream in-case you dream the same one again,and again,and again...like Dr.Aki Ross from Final Fantasy...
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Not trying to be immature but;
I Think dreams are just halucinations when you fall asleep due to you knowing about something then forgetting and being still nervous about it.
"To snooze , OR NOT TO SNOOZE. That ISNT the real question. Sleep "
Back to top Go down
TAKER38

TAKER38

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:43 am

{My Guess}

Dreams are the Experimentation and Simulation of Futuristic Scenarios that prepare us for future life randomly selecting a situation in the future and letting us test it so we can know how to handle it if it really occurs to us.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:25 pm

So basically I'm going to end up with like 20 girls slapping me? >:c
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:37 am

(LOL.)

My friend thinks I'm a pshycic. -,-
Back to top Go down
TAKER38

TAKER38

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:04 pm

HeroMaster wrote:
So basically I'm going to end up with like 20 girls slapping me? >:c
Probably not but it could happen.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 pm

I think dreams are memorys from a past or future life, so let's throw a extreme example out there: HeroMaster used to be, in a past life, a great adventurer of the 1700s, and so he would have dreams of that [if it were a past life].

Me, for example have dreams of being a 1500s assassin, and also a 1600s assassin, and also a 2300s guy piloting some ship with 2 revolving disk that seem to provide thrust to a small, fast fighter plane.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm

So in a future life I'm a guy with failed superpowers.

:c

And in a past life I'm an adventurer who is pervy? wtc.
Back to top Go down
TAKER38

TAKER38

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:36 pm

HeroMaster wrote:
So in a future life I'm a guy with failed superpowers.

:c

And in a past life I'm an adventurer who is pervy? wtc.
That was just a theory.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Hmm, I would think dreams would pop up for a certain thing that you would currently be thinking about. For example me dreaming that I was in my SS teacher's class and I forgot my late slip.. :c

And I can agree to what Zachzab said. Memories from a future or past life experience.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am

Strange. Because most of my dreams are either about me, or me dying horribly.

Sadly, I'm plagued by nightmares. :c
Back to top Go down
Powerfox

Powerfox

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Elderchieftain wrote:
Strange. Because most of my dreams are either about me, or me dying horribly.

Sadly, I'm plagued by nightmares. :c
MY EMO SENSE IS TINGLING
Back to top Go down
http://forums.robloxhq.com/
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Roflmao.

I had this one where I was drinking a goblet of acid, but everytime I took a drink, my arms began disintegrating and blood scores forming. Apparantly, I really liked the acid, so I would wait for the wounds to heal, then I would get a refill in a basin and start again.

Weird.
Back to top Go down
Grolala
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm

I think dreams are our brains telling the future, and sometimes just hallucinating. We have dreams everytime we sleep, but we don't remember them sometimes, and when the incident happens, we get De Ja Vu. So our brains are secretly telling the future during our sleep, and progressing it to us as we sleep, while we aren't doing anything, to make it safe. If it were while we were awake, that would be the equivalent of shoving a picture infront of someone's face while they are driving, for example. But sometimes it's just our brain replaying something we were supposed to be remembering, so we could have concentrated on a show or something, then have a dream about it. Physcics have practiced using this ability while they are awake, causing them to be able to see the future and 'Spirits'. That is MY theory. rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://free.highbb.com
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:22 pm

So what's with me drinking acid, then? Weeeird?!
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:45 pm

I, Personally.

Think dreams are created by the brain to stop mental insanity from occurring. They are also made for the brain to explore the possibilities of it's cortex.

Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)   Dream Discussion (Please be mature.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Discussion (Please be mature.)
Page 1 of 1