The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strangest Dream Ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorith

Sorith

Strangest Dream Ever Empty
PostSubject: Strangest Dream Ever   Strangest Dream Ever Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:49 pm

This is the strangest dream I've ever experienced. I was a little baby when I saw it, but I remember the most important parts to this day. It was very strange, because I didn't know much about religion about the time, but it was very Christian oriented:

Dream:

I was standing in a dirt clearing in a giant forest, with a clear sky, very exotic. It was humid and misty, but I felt great. The air tasted like candy. I looked down at myself. I was wearing a white robe, and rough sandals. I had long, matted hair. I looked up and there was a enourmous waterfall roaring right above my head. I looked to the side and there was a wooden cabin right there, very scenic, and It felt like paradise. My stomach was leaping for joy. I was happy. I remember going inside the cabin, it was very subtle and empty. I then skip to an area where the waterfall and the forest were far away, and I seemed to be in some Dark Ages town. I looked to my right and I saw a rock hut, and a goat munching on some grass. I looked to the left and I saw a humble monastery. I did not go inside the rock hut, which I assumed was mine, but I kept looking at my feet and sandals. The road was gravel. I was still happy, but it was faint. The last thing I remember is a giant voice roaring inside my head, and the ground gave way. I was falling...I saw streets below me, and I wake up.

Strange, huh? Makes me wonder about life and religion.
Back to top Go down

Strangest Dream Ever
Page 1 of 1