The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strangest Dream I've ever had...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R4gn4r0k

R4gn4r0k

Strangest Dream I've ever had... Empty
PostSubject: Strangest Dream I've ever had...   Strangest Dream I've ever had... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:01 pm

So liek, I've had many strange dreams but this one seems to be the strangest.

It all started when I woke up in my bed, like I normally do. I checked my clock. It was 6:00 a.m. A bit early for me. I started to crawl back in bed before I heard a tapping at my window, which had a view of my backyard. I got up and opened the blinds, to be greeted by an army of zombies in my backyard. The weird thing was that, they had health bars above their heads, like the ones on Roblox. So I was like, o_o. Then I walked into my living room and sat down on the couch. I realized this was a dream and remembered lucid dreaming. So I tried to make a lightsaber appear in front of my hands to combat the zombies. :O Sadly, it didn't work. Then, one of my friends appeared in front of me and screams, "I've been infected!" and proceeds to run out of my front door and rip her head off. Then, her body trips on a rock and she falls into a trench. That totally made me forget about the dreaming thing. So I walked outside and up my sidewalk to find one of my best friends. He was toying with some advanced P.D.A. or something. I stole it and started messing with it. Suddenly, a magic carpet appears in front of me and I rode it all the way to Agrabah. :O There, I met Aladdin and then fought one of those Big Armor dudes from KH with a keyblade. Very Happy

Then my dream ended. D:

Apparently, I've been playing too much KH 358/2 Days...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2750235/1/Atrum

Strangest Dream I've ever had...
Page 1 of 1