The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

[Jenny]

I shook my staff, only to cry out random gibberish.

"KUROI SHIN?!"

"RYOKU KAGE?!"

"SHAININGU AKAI TSUKI!"

I shouted, the past two failed to work, but my last one had succeeded. Three times the charm.

Within seconds, my staff had cleared the gloomy gray clouds from above, only to reveal a shining red moon, a circular red light surrounding that beast and giving it damage, while trapping it from what it seems. I turn my head to Sophie.

"Quick! Attack it while I have it trapped!"
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:58 pm

With a gasp, I noticed a portal in the middle of my street. Shutting off my floatscreen, I hurriedly descended to the bottom floor and stepped inside the portal almost instinctively.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Sophie: "Huh?" I paused for a moment, trying to figure out what was happening.

I blinked and turned my head. "Oh... right..." I muttered. I raised my sword above my head and ran towards the... thing. The sword was a bit lighter than I thought. I jumped and brought the sword down, slashing the thing's eyes. "Good, now it can't see us..." I thought. "Hopefully..."
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 pm

(Whut happens to meh, exactleh?)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:00 pm

(You go bye-bye. Xd)
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 pm

[Jenny]

The beast jumped up, turning around in circles and it's head bleeding, it couldn't see very well, but one of it's eyes could still see us if blood wasn't dripping over it. It turned torwards us and started to charge at us, and I jump back only to power off another shaningu akai tsuki beam, but this time, it was a bit slower, and I could feel my body weakening. As it hit at the eye of that beast, I land on my feet, only to hold onto my right arm.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Sophie: I took a few steps back and slashed the beast thing continuously. I jumped back and ran over to Jenny. "How do we get out of this place?!"
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:09 pm

[Jenny]

I shrugged and let go of my right arm and looked tried to look on the right of the beast, only to see a shrinking portal.

"I think that's the portal to escape. If we don't pass this guy, we're stuck foreverrrr!" I cried out.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Sophie: "AGH! I'm not staying here! NEVER!" I threw the sword where the beast's heart was, or where it should be. I took a few steps forward and gestured Jenny to follow.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:20 pm

[Jenny]

"RUUUUUNNNNN!" I say, dashing past Sophie, grabbing her wrist while on the way and trying to speed up my paces as the portal kept shrinking.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Sophie: I grunted and streched out my hand to grab my sword. I shook off Jenny's grip and pulled out my sword from the beast thing. Then I turned around and ran after Jenny, sliding the sword back to place.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:25 pm

[Jenny]

"HUUUUAAAHHH!" I shouted, jumping into the portal and seeing that I was back in the same place, but, up on the top it says

"KAGE, LEVEL 2"

I scratched the back of my head and got up after I had landed on my butt.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Sophie: I jumped into the portal, a few seconds before it closed. I landed next to Jenny and quickly got up. "?"
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm

[Jenny]

I pointed up to the top of the room for Sophie.

"Look"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Sophie: I looked up at where Jenny was pointing. It said, "KAGE, LEVEL2".

"What the heck is 'KAGE, LEVEL2'?" I asked, knowing that Jenny probably wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:41 pm

[Jenny]

I shrugged.

"Dunno, maybe there's levels in here of difficulty?"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Sophie: I grunted. "I wonder how high the levels can get..." I muttered. I looked around and pulled out my sword.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:58 pm

[Jenny]

"Possibly infinity.. But, er, how do we get out?" I ask, looking around.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:02 pm

(Should I make a new character?)
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:03 pm

(If you want)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:11 pm

(KK! BRB)
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:18 pm

(You never answered me....)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:39 pm

(DONE. And Grandpa. Just.... go through the portal. See this creepy dude. Turn into ur Kage. Go through another portal. See this beast thats beaten up and bloody. Go through a different portal. Then you'll probably see us. MAAAAAAAYBE.)

Oliver Sato: I flipped through the channels, looking for something interesting to watch.

"The surgery went well-"

" *makes a joke* *crowed laughs*- "

"HEY-"

"Zomie atta-"

"The death toll has increased-"

" *drama"

"!" I flipped back to the news.

"For now, we don't know why there are so many deaths, but-"
I turned off the T.V.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 pm

(Awright.)

I stepped through the portal, and a grubby looking man grabbed my arm. I felt myself transform, and I sank to my knees. I saw my reflection in the glint of metal, and I smirked. The man pushed me through another portal, and I saw a huge, bloody beast. My hand fell to my waist, where I felt an obsidian sword.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Oliver Sato: I put on a jacket and slipped on my shoes. I grabbed the house key and slid it into my pocket. Then I walked out the door and slammed the door shut. "Thankfully, Mom isn't here..." I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>>
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next