The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Empty
PostSubject: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 am

Deep below the earth's surface, there are only onix, darkness, oblivion, chaos, and hell. As years pass by, these powers slowly advance towards to the earth's surface. By the year 3050, these powers have surfaced to the top, and humans had taken these powers. Every human's Kage is different, just like how everyone's different. They either have the type of shadow, darkness, oblivion, chaos, or hell Kage.

But, every Kage has a special Ryoku attack and power up. If they have enough energy, they can either unleash their special Ryoku attack, or power themself up to a more powerful Kage. Or, they can mix their Ryoku attack with a normal melee attack to make the attack more powerful, doing both of losing Ryoku power, and gaining some.

By 3075, these powers were made into a game, the 'Kage Taiketsu'. But this wasn't a just a game, this was a game of either life or death. As the game develops more and more, the five orbs of the types shadow, darkness, oblivion, chaos, and hell are hidden in special areas of the Kage Taiketsu realm, and if you collect all the orbs, you can have one wish. Evil is looking out for these orbs for their own use, and the good must stop them.

========================================================================

THE SETTING:

TIME PERIOD: Futuristic, 3050

SETTING: The Cities, Kage Taiketsu Realm, Hidden Areas Of Kage Taiketsu Realm, etc

GENRE: Futuristic, Adventure, Fantasy, Action

START OFF: Coming into the Kage Taiketsu Realm and registering for the games.

MIDDLE: Battling, training to fight the evil, making a clan force to fight the evil, battling the evil, etc

END: ???

========================================================================
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:10 pm

(Shall we start?)
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:42 pm

(Kay kay)

[Jenny]

It was about so, 1:00 PM, sunny day, and as I sat on the couch, I took the remote controller and flipped the TV on, the TV lights flickering, and turning on. As I stared into the News, it was talking about the Kage Taiketsu and some of it's show downs that have been made. A total of 500 people have already died. To me, this seemed awesome, but it looks risky for your life. I didn't know if I should go or not. As I turned off the TV, I got up and walked into the kitchen, only to make a smoothie.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Sophie: I walked down the street, hands in my pocket. Then I overheard something about a 'Kage Taiketsu'. It sounded interesting and stalked the girls that were talking about it.

Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:56 pm

[Jenny]

As I finished making my smoothie, I put it in a paper cup and put the cover over it, and let my mother clean up the blender, and I walked outside only to see a girl stalking a group of girls. As I could hear weak voices from them talking about the Kage Taiketsus, I followed them.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Sophie: I stopped when a one of the girls I was stalking turned her head. I turned around quickly, waiting for the girl to start walking away.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

[Jenny]

As one of the girls in front of me turned her head, she was so close that she bumped into me, and I stepped back, only to catch a look at her.

"Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Sophie: ^^ "I should be the one saying sorry!" I said. I watched the girl that bumped into me step back.

"Did you hear about the Kage Taiketsu? Sounds awesome! Right?!"
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 pm

[Lucius]

I looked up from my studies. Only a few more hours of agony. Soon, I would be out of school and bounding home.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:13 pm

[Jenny]

I smile and scratch the back of my head only to forget about that short moment. As I look at her face, she seemed a couple years younger then me. I nod my head and put my hand down.

"Yeah.. Although, the death rate seems to be increasing because of the Kage Taiketsu.."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Sophie: I stood straight and said, "Well... no one can defeat Sophie!". I smiled widely. ^^
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:21 pm

[Jenny]

I give off a smile.

"Could be, possibly you might be very good at the Kage Taiketsu if you tried.."

"I'm Jenny" I tell her.

"And your Sophie, right?"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Sophie: Shocked "You know my name!!! Can you like... read minds?!" I asked.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 pm

[Jenny]

I gave off a small chuckle.

"No, you said it a minute ago.."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Sophie: ^^' "Eh heh... oh yea..." I said, giggling. I turned and pointed, where the girls had been.

"Are you gonna go to the Kage Taiketsu?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 pm

[Jenny]

I nod.

"Well, if I can escape my parents at least" I say with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Sophie: "Parents..." I thought. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and smiled back.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:36 pm

[Jenny]

"Have you heard anything else about the Kage Taiketsu? I don't know much, so, heh.."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Sophie: "I heard that it was somewhere over... there!" I said, pointing west.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 pm

[Jenny]

I turned my head west and looked, glancing at a spreading purplish-black aura.

"A portal?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Sophie: "COME ON!~" I yelled, tugging Jenny's hand. I pointed towards the portal and smiled.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:51 pm

[Jenny]

"Huu.." I muttered, and decided to go along with her after a short moment.

"Alright.."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Sophie: I walked towards the portal and stopped in front of it. I smiled widely, waiting for Jenny to come. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:58 pm

[Jenny]

I sigh and step in front of the portal along with Sophie, staring into it, it was swirling in a black heart motion.

"I suppose we go in" "Lets go" I say, jumping inside, only to see that there was nothing to keep me on my feet, and I fall down into what seems like a eternal darkness.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Sophie: I jumped in after Jenny. I started falling into... nothing. I spread out my hands to see if there was anything I can grab onto. Nothing. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>>
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next