The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>>

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:03 pm

[Jenny]

"HWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I cried out, trying to see anything but darkness.

"WHER ARE WE GOOOINNNNGGG?!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Sophie: "I don't know! But it'll probably be some awesome, magical world! Like in this movie I saw!" I yelled back. I shut my eyes tightly and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:15 pm

[Jenny]

After minutes of falling, I had felt this rocky , but thin square catching us, and we were no longer in eternal darkness, but more of a light shadow. As I glance around and see a actual white colored man standing in front of a stand, he ordered out.

"Let go"

And these squares did so, they let us drop to the cold ground and they flew back up into eternal darkness. As I examined the white man, he seemed to have some kind of Chinese tattoo on his forehead, black hair, black eyes, and a black robes.

I turned my head to Sophie

"Who is that guy?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Sophie: I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:47 pm

[Jenny]

"Come up here already" The man ordered who was behing the stand. He had a pretty deep voice. I stood up and looked at Sophie, then looked forward at him and then walked up behind the stand.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Sophie: I followed Jenny and stood next to her. "This guy is creepy..." I thought. I stepped back a little and looked at Jenny, then back at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:10 pm

It was time to go home. I saved my studies into a USB uplink, e-mailed it to myself, and went home. I walked through the streets, listening to rock.

[You want futuristic? I got Futuristic.]
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:11 pm

(Xd)
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:20 pm

(YAR NUU THAR AR FLOAAATTINN CARZ)

[Jenny]

"Hold out your hands" He ordered, and I looked down at my hand. What was he going to do? I looked up at him and held out my hand for him.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Sophie: I looked at Jenny and held out my hands. "What's this creep gonna do now?!" I thought. =.=
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm

I opened the door to my apartment with my passcard. I sat down on my couch.

"On." I grunted. A floatscreen flicked on.

"I want news, Comedy, and Anime."

The floatscreen flickered into three screens, and I tuned into all at once.

"...And so the death toll has been higher than ever..."

"...No u! HARLY HAR..."

"I can take you!"

I caught the first one, and sat up in my seat.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 pm

(Kewl... 3 channels at once... ^^)
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:23 pm

[Jenny]

He seemed to have opened a drawer and taken something metal out of it, and he put one of his fists over my hand, and one over Sophie's hand. As he opens up his fists, floating black words were in our palms. Mine said "Hell" and Sophie's said "Chaos" I wondered, what does this mean?

"These are your Kage Types, Kage Types always differ, and can have different cons and pros." He went on explaining everything about the Kage Taiketsu. I wonder how he can do this for every person that comes down here. He's like an ol' book!

"To transform automatticly into your Kage every time you enter, grip your hands into fists" He ordered us. I look at Sophie and raise an eyebrow, then look down at my palm with the floating word, and grip my hands into a fist, slowly, my form was transforming.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:26 pm

I turned off all the channels, but orated "Kage Taiketsu" And the channel came on. Perhaps I could see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Sophie: I looked at Jenny, watching her slowly transform. I did the same. I curled my hands into fists and started to transform. "This.. is... awesome!" I thought.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:31 pm

[Jenny]

As I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of my transformation, too soon, it was over, and I opened my eyes, only to glance down at myself. Well, this seems pretty awesome. As I felt something fill the grip of my hand, I looked down at it. It seemed to be a staff.. As I glance over to Sophie, I watch her transformation. Hers seem awesome too, just thinking aboutt it.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Sophie: I looked at myself. I felt something tugging my back. I grunted and put my hand behing my back. I started pulling out something that looked like a sword. "I should be careful with that..." I thought. I put it back where it was and examined Jenny. ^^ "This is awesome!" I said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:41 pm

[Jenny]

I nod in agreement.

"So, where should we go first while in here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Sophie: I looked around and shrugged. "You pick!~"
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:54 pm

[Jenny]

As I glanced around everywhere, my eye had seemed to catch a red portal.

"Wouldn't it be weird to have a portal inside a portal?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Sophie: I looked at where Jenny was looking. "Maybe..."

I ran towards the portal and yelled, "COME ON!", then jumped in it.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 pm

[Jenny]

As I turned my head to a green portal, I look at Sophie running torwards the red portal.

"HEY, WAIT! I DON'T THINK THATS---"

Before I could finish my sentance, she was already, gone, and I chased in after her, jumping in the portal, only to feast my eyes on a giant... Skull Beast...

I twitched and turned my head to Sophie.

"WHAT IS THAT?!"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Sophie: I grinned and pulled out the sword that was behind my back. "I don't know... but it's ugly!" I replied. I stood in a fighting position and narrowed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Spoiler:

[Jenny]

Oh boy, I was wrong, I was WAY wrong. As I took some steps forward to get a clearer view, it seemed to be some kind of beast thing. I scurried back next to Sophie and look at my staff.

"I don't even know how to use this thing!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Sophie: I looked at Jenny's staff and shrugged. The thing snorted and I jumped back. "Stay back creep!" I said, and took a step forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<[Kage Taiketsu]>>   <<[Kage Taiketsu]>> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<[Kage Taiketsu]>>
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next