The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Empty
PostSubject: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:13 pm

(SO WE START.)

"Jacob, Could you hail the station? See if our SATI Dish is working.."Hammond was Standing over Jacob's chair, looking out the Front Piloting Camera, There was a strange amount of Asteroids and other things passing by, it began to make Hammond wonder if something was wrong with the ADS systems..
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Yuuki: I stood in the corner, doing nothing but watch. "..." -o-
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 pm

"Yuuki, mind running a Check on the Main thrusters? Check for Any Abnormalities."Hammond gestured to Control panel near the end of the ship, Jacob steered it into the Docking bay of the station, The Bright neon lights could be seen from behind the station itself, Marines roaming the ship and repairing stray wires we're scattered around the station. There we're rarely any Civillians as it was a Military station and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:36 pm

Yuuki: I nodded and went to the Control Panel. "Main thrusters... check.." I thought.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:41 pm

The shuttle door's Opened up to reveal General Yurick K. Dashmond at the head. "As we speak, a Team to assist your efforts in the Planet Cracker is being Assembled. I wish a good flight."

"Well, We're going to need someone who fire a gun worth a damn." Jacob smirked then looked at Yuuki,"Yuuki, I think we might of got something stuck to the ship while we we're moving through Centauri VVI, Could you check it out?"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Yuuki: "Huh? Uh.. yes,sir.." I muttered. I finished checking the Control Panel and left.

(Um.. what do the characters look like and what r their ages?)
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 pm

(Jacob is a Android so he looks like this,

http://www.infinitelives.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/dead_space_issac-498x373.jpg

I'll get Amanda and Hammond in a Sec.)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Yuuki Sato (I'm putting her full name now.): "Sir... I think I found something..." I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:21 am

Jacob walked outside to check on what Yuuki found, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:33 am

Yuuki Sato: I pointed at a small, strange object. "It won't budge..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:42 am

"Look's Organic..Hm.." I Quickly took out my Plasma cutter, I Went up to the object and began cutting it from the ships hull, it soon began to let a piercing scream, then attached to my face,
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 am

Yuuki Sato: I shrieked and jumped back. "What is that thing?!"
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:56 am

[-Jacob-]

"GET THIS THING OFF ME!" I Grabbed a Tentacle it had, threw it to the ground and Stomped it down, Spewing it's blood all over the floor. The soldiers we're taken by surprise as something like that happened. I Fell back panting, What was that thing?
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 am

(Are you gonna tell me what the other characters look like and how old they are?)

Yuuki Sato: I grabbed my pencil and poked the thing. It didn't move... I poked it again. "Sir, what is that thing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:07 am

(Alright, Alright.

Amanda
Appearance:
Height: '5 "10
Weight: 103 LB's
Skin tone: Pale white.
Hair coloring: Dark brown
Hair Style: Ponytail. (Dunno.)
Clothing: Red/White Technician Jumpsuit.
Eye Color: Green

Hammond S. Durki

http://img.freebase.com/api/trans/image_thumb/guid/9202a8c04000641f8000000004dfe5cb?errorid=%2Ffreebase%2Fno_image_png&maxheight=200&mode=fit&maxwidth=150 (Uh..)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:09 am

(....)
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:12 am

(I Couldn't get a picture for one of them. D:)

"I don't know..And I don't want to find out.." I Walked back into the ship, two soldiers working with the Scientific branch of the military carefully picked the creature up and brought it back to the Life ward of the Station.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 am

Yuuki Sato: I followed the siolders, curious of what the thing is. "?"
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 am

"You know, you could just wait in the ship, Don't have to follow us." The soldier holding the tank was looking behind him to see Yuuki,

"Yeah..." The other one was mumbling something beneath his breath, Like he was going insane..
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:22 am

Yuuki Sato: "Uh.... yes, sir." I muttered. I walked back to where I found the thing and looked around. "..."
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 am

"Hey! Yuuki! Get in here!" Hammond Yelled outside the Shuttle door to Yuuki, he was reading the log's transmitted by the general. Most of them by the Captain of the ship.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:32 am

Yuuki Sato: I sighed and ran towards the shuttle door. I opened the door and saw Hammond. I took a step forth and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Meerkat484

Meerkat484

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:41 am

Lucella:I sighed and sat, watching. "...."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:42 am

(XD DUTY!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:52 am

( ... )

"Mind sorting these files out? I Have to go talk with Jacob about the supplies." Hammond left his chair and walked outside the shuttle, the database was cluttered with Millions of logs that we're just randomly scattered around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star   Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosenrot - Chronicle 1: The Silence of a Star
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next