The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♫The Star Dance♫

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Story: 'The Star Dance' is NOT a dance, it's actually an orchestra. But their music sends some strange, purple-ish, black aura that goes inside the audience's bodies. Once inside, it destroys the person's blood and organs while it makes its way towards the person's heart. It takes about 30 minutes for the aura to reach the person's heart. When it does, the person automaticlly dies and turns to dust. But no one ever knows because, one, the Star Dance is always moving from town to town (so even if someone finds out about them, you'll never find them. And... The Star Dance will always find and kill anyone that had been at the concert), and two, everyone that goes to watch it die. (Yes there are security cameras, but The Star Dance are smart enough to trick the security camera and, so the security people just see a regular concert.)

♫♫♫

A couple years later, the FBI have noticed that the death rate has increased. It took them a year to realize that The Star Dance is causing this, so they're sending spies. Unfortunantly, they all end up dead, because there is no way to spy on them when you can't get into the orchestra and because you die when you listen to it. But a month later, The Star Dance started holding private auditions. Very few have heard about this because it's PRIVATE. When the FBI heard about it, they hired a few people to go to the audition and uncover the secrets of The Star Dance.

(You should read this... to know more about The Star Dance.)
CLASSIFIED INFORMATION:

Diary of Kiera F.

July 29, 2370

I don't think The Star Dance are humans... I've seen one of them sprout wings behind their backs. They appear to be demons, 'fallen angels' I heard them say, and... they mentioned something about 'Hell Creatures'. I don't know what it is, but I don't think I want to know more...

August 5, 2370

I've seen them drinking blood, use some type of strange magic, and laugh after every concert. I've found a few people that aren't humans, but they still laugh and get along with the Hell Creatures better than me. It's getting harder and harder trying to spy on them, because they seem to know when I'm there.

August 18, 2370

I can't stay any longer! They make me sick!!! And now a few of those 'things' are stalking me, watching my everyone move. I hope they don't see me go to... you know...

September 2, 2370

I HAVE to leave, ASAP. They've found out what I've been up to. I heard them say something about 'killing'. I can't stay any longer... this was a bad idea... I blame Commander Big Mouth if I die...

-SEND TO FBI H.Q.-

(This was the last of her...)_______________________________________________________________

EXTRA!!!

Month: Early October

Year: 2371

Place: Northern part of New York. (Not as busy as the city. Very less traffic. Um... I'm just making this up so.. yea.)

Starting: You can start by signing up for the auditions and meeting some other people that are auditioning...

Last edited by SkyLight on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:14 pm

(I just posted the character sheet.)
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:54 pm

[Where should my character come in? I mean, I don't really know what's going on and I don't want to look [more] stupid [ than I already am]]
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:04 pm

(XD I'll start... I'll make a character sheet... soon..>)
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 pm

[I'd like someone to start...]
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:50 pm

(K....)

Yuuki Sato: I was walking down the street, hands in my pocket, until I noticed a paper, somehow stapled to a tree. I stopped to look at it.

♫The Star Dance♫

Anyone who wants to be in an orchestra. Must have atleast 1 year of experience on any instrument.

TRYOUTS

When: October 13, 2371

Where: Melody City, N.Y. (Making this up...)

Time 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 pm

[I'm guessing my character would see the sign too?]

-Zach-

"Huh, interesting" I make a note of it.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 pm

(Let's just say today is October 12. And.... there are very few signs and are hidden in abandoned places, because they don't want a lot of people knowing about it. -o-)

{Yuuki Sato}

I looked around and yanked the sign until it came off of the tree it was stapled to. I folded it and put it into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:46 pm

[Okay. Makes sense]

-Zach-

I try getting the sign off the wall it was on, and manage to pull everything but a corner off "Meh" I crumble it into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:31 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I ran home and went straight to the nearest garden statue thing. I knocked off the statue's head and found the house keys. I grabbed the keys and placed the statue's head back to its body. I walked towards the door, unlocked it, went inside, and slammed the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:15 pm

-Zach-

I went home.

[XD not much details]
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:03 pm

(Timeskip?)

{Yuuki Sato}

I grabbed an apple and bit into it. I grabbed a remote control and pressed the 'on' button.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:07 pm

[Sure]
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:12 pm

(Say... it's like.... around 10:00PM...?)

{Yuuki Sato}

*TAKES SHOWER*

I yawned loudly and went downstairs to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:18 pm

-Zach-

I took a shower, went to the living room of my house, then turned on the TV and set the volume to low. I then played my instrument.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:30 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I had brought down my instrument and started playing it.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:32 pm

-Zach-

After a while, I got tired and put my instrument up then turned the TV off and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:34 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

My hair bothered me, so I stopped playing and went back to my room. I crawled into bed and yawned. "I wish mom was here... it's so lonely without her..." I thought.

"..."

*SNORE*
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 pm

[Timeskip?]
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:37 pm

(Yea.... 30 minutes before the auditions...... k? Cuz it's getting boooring.)

{Yuuki Sato}

I walked down the street, a viola book in one had, a viola case in the other.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 pm

[Okay. Gotta go but I'll be back]

-Zach-

I walked with my violin in a case to the place.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:45 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I arrived at the audition place and waited. I noticed chairs were set up and I sat down on one of them.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:34 pm

-Zach-

I reached the place, and saw the chairs. I looked around real quick and then sat down in one.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

A person walked through the hall. About 6-7 feet tall, wearing sunglasses, a hat, and a cloak. A chill went down my spine, even though it wasn't that cold. That guy gave me the creeps. He turned and went down a hall. "... That's one creepy dude," I said.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:53 pm

-Zach-

While I was waiting, I was drawing something on my notepad thingy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

♫The Star Dance♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫The Star Dance♫   ♫The Star Dance♫ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♫The Star Dance♫
Page 1 of 1