The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Technic City~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

Location : in my house on Planet Earth, in a Subspace dimension. DUR DUH DUR.

~Technic City~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 pm

I rubbed my arm roughly, and, supporting myself on the trunk, tried to stand. I slumped back down, looking at my right leg. Alarm crossed through me. It was a bloody mass. "Urrgh..." I saw the newcomers, and sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Sophie: Shocked I slowly stood up. "..."
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:25 pm

As if on pure chance, I remembered my ability to manipulate light in a healing fashion. I approached the man. "I can help." I said simply, showing him some flashing blue palms.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:26 pm

I slowly stood up and went over to the girl, standing in front of her. "I think I know you from...somewhere..." I said, quietly. I don't know whether I was convincing myself or telling her.

(FRAM NAOW ON AH WILL READZ ELDA'S POSTS.)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Sophie: I shrugged. "I don't know you... but thanks." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 pm

(sorry, elder. I should've said I ignored you instead of not even mentioning...)

"You're welcome. I'm Gareth Lewring, by the way." I said to the girl. I then turned to the boy whose hands were glowing blue, and said, "No, I'm all right." As if to contradict that, I winced as I put pressure on my leg.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 pm

"Ah, very well." I said, grinning mysteriously. I waved hands shining with black light around me in a coreographic way, then disappeared in light, in reality, High above the village. I watched the scene from the clouds, it was more fun.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 pm

I said to the girl, "Well..." and stopped as I felt the pain from my leg. I gritted my teeth, and a larger bolt of lightning flew from my hand. "It seems I have some sort of powers..." I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Well, well, well. Looks like Mr. Performer has some ability to do something. I dove from the clouds, headfirst, then flipped, allowing the light to catch me, and landed on my feet. "Where did you get that?"
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 pm

I stared at him, and suddenly, I realized my powers and what they were. I looked at myself in amazement, and made a ball of lightning in my palm. I raised it to eye level and stared at it, then let it dissapate. I was shocked, but not as much as I had just remembered: I DID know the girl. In fact, I'd known her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 pm

I stared at him. "Strange..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Sophie: Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 pm

I backed away from them, fear filling my eyes. "I DO know you! I..." I swallowed. "You can't be near me with me like this, now! I can't..." I kept walking backwards, slowly going the way back home.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:58 pm

"Poor guy. It'll take him awhile." I sighed, walking in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 pm

I went home and sat by the river, trying to calm my thoughts. Unbidden, a memory flowed through my brain.

*flashback*

????: I trust you'll take good care of her?
Me: Yes, sir. If that is what you wish.
????: good...

*now*

I snapped out of it, and, to calm myself, took out my gold flute and began to play a soothing, happy tune on it.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Sophie: I stood there, then decided to go to the park.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:10 pm

I walked into technic city, ignoring the swoops of Aerocars near me.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:11 pm

I sat there, and eventually I got up, shoved my hands into my pockets, and walked aimlessly around. I found myself at the park, and decided that I might as well sit. I sat down on the grass and stared down at the earth between my legs. I didn't want to look up.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 pm

(Elder... join the chatbox. Power wants to say something.)

Sophie: I walked around, then say the boy that helped me. I ran towards him. "Hi!~"
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:35 pm

I looked up, and sighed. "Hey..." I said. I stared at her for a few seconds, then looked away. I fiddled with the flute in my pocket. Memories were washing through me of my life, but I couldn't concentrate on any one memory. I did know that she was someone I needed to stay near, though. How, though? "I'm a bloody monster..." I jumped as I realized I'd been saying my thoughts out loud.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Sophie: "?" I stared at the boy. "I don't think you are..."
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 pm

"You don't?" I asked, looking at the grass again. "I feel like one..."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Sophie: I smiled, shaking my head 'no'. "You're a nice, caring, person... " I paused. "By the way... I never told you my name... It's Sophie!"
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Sophie...where had I heard that name before??? "...Nice to meet you again, I guess...I can swear that I've known you for all my life, and yet..." I shook my head. "No....it...no, its not the same....that's long gone..."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Sophie: "?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Technic City~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next