The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Technic City~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

Location : in my house on Planet Earth, in a Subspace dimension. DUR DUH DUR.

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

You're a citizen of the great Technic City! The city's technology is the most advanced known, and the winding streets and alleys contain many secrets. Who knows, you may find out the secrets, and discover inner depths you never knew you had.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:32 pm

(Kewl)

I walked down a street, head down, hands shoved in my pockets. Although I didn't look it, it was time for some fun.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:34 pm

I slowly walked down the streets of my home village set a bit away from Technic City, Ragansa. I whistled as I walked, and occasionally stopped to say a few words to another villager. Other than that, I continued on towards the village centre, where I was going to perform.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 pm

I had a faint thought to go to Ragansa. "That guy is probably going to perform again." I thought. I decided to light up his performance. Literally. I set off in a light dash, blue light streaking across Technic City, Towards Ragansa.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Sophie: I walked down the street, looking for something interesting. Then I overheard some people talking about a 'performance in Ragansa'. "Sounds interesting..." I thought.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 pm

(Im going to wait a few posts to discover my powers)

As I walked, I began to juggle the colored balls I used in my performances. I flicked a wrist, and the balls turned into knives. I nodded, and stored the knives away.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:43 pm

(Getz an avatar pic! I hate staring at gray. WHY IS IT GRAY?!)

Sophie: I saw someone juggling balls, then watched them turn into knives. o_o

I watched in amazement, standing deep into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:45 pm

(ok I will.)
I walked into the square, and shook a few hands before climbing onto the stage and beginning to juggle again.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Sophie: I felt people pushing to get to the front of the crowd. I fell on the ground and grunted.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 pm

I saw the girl fall, and leaped down from the stage. The crowd protested, but I shouted, "Hey! Don't knock over others!" I knelt beside the girl and asked, "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Sophie: "Uh.... yea..." I muttered. I rubbed my knee, then looked at my hand. It was red. I looked at my knee, and saw blood. Shocked I started shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:08 pm

I waved for the villagers to leave, and all did. One man cast me an angry glare before stalking off. I suddenly concentrated, and didn't know how or why, but the girl's knee was bandaged. I stopped concentrating. "You're ok?" I asked, not standing up.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Sophie: "Yea...."

(Yoshi. Just start by going to Ragansa.)
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 pm

I stared at the girl, then nodded slowly. "That was rude of the man..." I looked about, and pushed myself to my feet. "You still want to-" I was cut off as the man that had glared at me had came back, and he hit me in the head. I fell over, but got back up pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:14 pm

(Kay Kay)

[Kiyoshi]

"Kiyoshi, this is your job. I want you to head to Ragansa for awhile and bring me these materials" He ordered, showing me a long list of materials that he needed. As I look up and down on the list of these very complicated items that I was ordered to get, I knew that these would take more then a year to get. And when I'm possibly finished, some of the materials might get rusty or moldy.

"Do you accept?" He asks me, and I look up at him.

I nod yes. Possibly my time to escape from this lazy fat ass man's work. At the pay of minimum wage, this job just wasn't suitible for me, I could take a fast food job and earn more money then I am now. I turn my back to him and started to head to Ragansa, passing through the large forest and getting to the streets leading to Ragansa.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Sophie: I gasped, then looked at the man who punched the person that helped me.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 pm

I ducked as the man tried to hit me again, and grabbed his next punch. "What's gotten into you?" I growled at him, then stopped. The girl...She was oddly.....familiar. My lack of concentration allowed the man to thunk me over the head, and I staggered backwards into the trunk of a tree.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:18 pm

[Kiyoshi]

As I quickened my pace to escape the sight of that man, and I had saw a fight, as the boy, somewhat about my age, was hit back into a tree, I rushed forward to them, only to stare at what's happening.

"What's going on?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Sophie: I sat there, too shocked to move.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 pm

I saw only a fight instead of a performance. Oh well, the least I could do is return his crowd. As I lit up the sky with colors, the crowd began to return, going "OOh...Ahh..."
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:20 pm

I rubbed my shoulder. The man said, "Hmmph. Serves you right." As he walked off, he punched my head into the wood. I stumbled and scraped my left arm on a rock, and slumped against the trunk. Laughing, the man departed.
I was shocked still. The girl.... so familiar....
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:21 pm

[Kiyoshi]

"HEY!" I cried out, dashing over to the man from behind and pushing him to the ground.

"What did you do to that guy?!" I yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:22 pm

That made my blood boil. I swooped down to the man, and pressed my hands to his eyes, full of bright light. He screamed and fell to the floor. I smirked. That should blind him for...Oh...The rest of his life. I stepped onto the real ground, and not some light energy. I looked at the performer curiously.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 pm

(Late post, or are you just ignoring me? ._.)
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:23 pm

(We did both.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Technic City~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Technic City~   ~Technic City~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Technic City~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next