The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azum potter and the book of wisdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkian

Darkian

Azum potter and the book of wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:58 pm

lol!

Ok-- Now that your all signed up...

Remember Hogwarts?-- School of Whitchcraft and wizardry? Well... Trouble is brewing there. Harry potters GREAT GREAT GREAT (Changed it to THREE greats) Grandson , Azum potter is just discovering magic. He , As harry potter , Is abused by a relative...Or two...Ok three... But its not his aunt uncle and cousin! Its his Mother , Father , And Brother! Now the newly refurbished ministry of Magic... Well... Their acctually Hunting down certain wizards ONE BY ONE. It All started out... On Azum's birthday--...

(No need to make a CS , its on CHARACTER GENERATION , Right?)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:59 pm

(START! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:56 pm

George(Azums father):HAHAHA BOY! Theres NO such thing as magic you FREAK!

Azum:You... Are... Wrong... *Walks out of house slamming door*
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:21 am

(Wait, so we start at home, then we get the message to come to Hogwarts or die XD)

I sat on the couch, watching TV. It was something about wizards, or something, but I wasn't paying attention. The show was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Random owl:*Hits azum walking down the street in the face and drops to the ground KO'd*

Azum:*Sees note picks up and reads*

Letter:
______

Dear Azum Potter ,
We are pleased to invite you to Hogwarts , School of witchcraft and wizardry.
Your great great grandfather , Harry potter , Was A Great help to the school , Many times. All you need is A Wand , A Broomstick , an owl , And a robe! We would be honored to have someone of your family come to our school! We are also inviting your cousin. By the way this message will self destruct three seconds after you read the wor- *BOOM!*

Azum:...Whitch one of my cousins? ... And... Umm... What... Where ... Umm... Where do i go... To ... Get... There...?...
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:27 pm

(Um..)

Sophie: I stared out the window. "..."

(Um...)
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:31 pm

(Just to make it easier , We all live in the same neighborhood XD)
(Story-mode time)

Azum:I Saw sophie staring out the window , and looked at the owl KO'd on the ground. "Is that thing ... dead?"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Sophie: I squinted and saw a figure heading towards the window. "?" I opened the window and leaned forward. The figure started getting closer and soon, I realized it was an owl.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:37 pm

(Oh , and the reason i didnt put owl for azum , is because he doesnt has one exactly... He will in a while but not now.)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:37 pm

(KK!~)
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Azum: I Saw sophies owl at her window , And rushed to the scene. "Owlz? Everyone is fond of owlz obviously!"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:42 pm

(What.. is an owlz? ... )
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:48 pm

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7nxRV9kZ8A&NR=1)

(lol)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Sophie: The owl dropped a letter in front of me and started flying away. "..." I looked around and shut the window. I tore open the letter.

(Letter is pretty much the same as Dark's )
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Azum: I Saw sophie and was surprised I Yelled to her "Magic?!" "Could these possibly be real?"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Sophie: I heard something and looked around. "? I thought I heard something..." I opened the window again and looked out.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Azum: I was waving with two hands over my hand Reapeating "Hay! MAAAGIIIIIC!"
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Sophie: I looked at the boy, waving his hands and yelling. "Uh... yea." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Azum: I Looked at her for asecond.. I Thought "Wow. She looks VERY farmilliar." o_o
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:28 pm

Sophie: I heard footsteps. I shut the window and turned around. CREAK My dad walked in and looked down at me. 'Please leave...' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 pm

(Creak Good XD)

Azum:I Was still on the street looking at the owl
"Its gotta be dead..."
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Dad: "Were you yelling?"

Sophie: "No..."

Dad: "What's that?"

Sophie: I looked at the letter and showed my dad. "Hogwart..."

Dad: *Takes Letter* "Hm...."

Sophie: "I AM going to go... right?"
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Azum:I Was secretley watching from a tree Suspect

Last edited by Darkian on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Dad: "Sure... but let's go over a few rules first..."

Sophie: *GROANS*
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 pm

I flicked off the TV, and practically kicked my front door open. I slapped on some gloves and got my skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azum potter and the book of wisdom   Azum potter and the book of wisdom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azum potter and the book of wisdom
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next