The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42] Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]   Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Epilouge

"What the heck are we doing..." Asked Bill, a 35 year old scientist, as he typed in equations into his computer.
"What are you mumbling about now?" The scientist next to him said. "If its not one thing, its another with you, ain't it, Bill?"
Bill sighed. "Shut up, Justen."
It was pretty much midnight, which was pretty much overtime without pay. Of course, the pay was crappy, but in this day and age, a good job is hard to come by. Bill was a single father with two delightful daughters; Amber, and Kari. Providing for them was a challenge, and Bill was barely able to do it, but somehow, he managed.
"Its just... I want to know what we're doing is right."
The scientist behind them, Joshua, spoke up.
"I have been thinking about it too." He said, not even scraping his eyes from the screen. "Creating these creatures... Was it right of us?"
Justen chuckled.
"We've sold our souls, boys. We have no choces now." He said while looking at their creations sleeping inside the giant test-tubes. "I just wonder who'll take their..."
Bill stopped listening and thought.
"Why are we doing this? Sure, Boss has large intrest in this... But why?"
Later that night, Bill slipped on his jacket and shoulder pack and took one more gaze at his creations. Two human like animals. A WolfBat and a Cat.
"Why?" He whispered before heading home.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GBeastEX
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]   Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Chapter 1 [Equality]

December 20th

The whole room cheered as the two final contestants stepping onto the padded hexagon. This was the finals in the city-wide Karate tournament. The two finalists were best friends. Seihro Gale and Kari Kight.
Best friends since they were two, Seihro and Kari were as tight as those tights superheros wear. Very freaking tight. Seihro's fighting skills were city renowned, but Kari's brain shot their school into the top 10 in the country. Togother, they were the perfect pair.
"Are both contestants ready?" The man on the side asked.
Seihro, in his gee with his badge on his left shoulder, looked at Kari then at the man.
"Bring it on."
"Same." Kari said. She was usually known as 'Quick Feet' since she could rebound from a miss or block so fast. Seihro, on the other hand, was known as 'Silence Spear' since his punches and jabs were lightening fast.
"Begin!" The man called and a bell rang.
Seihro immediatly hopped back a step so Kari couldn't get in a takedown. Kari saw it coming and ran at him. She tried a launch punch, but Seihro easily side-stepped away and tried an upper cut. Kari rotated her body in a way that Seihro's punch hit nothing but air, following by a jumping roundhouse kick to his head, which was easily blocked by his uplifted arm. The girl spun to the ground and quickly got up.
This wasn't their first fight. They had been in several championships before this. Seihro won everyone, except one where Kari surprisingly overcame Seihro by jumping over his low kick and punching his abdomen.
Seihro quickly glanced over at the clock. 30 seconds left.
The boy ran for Kari and tried a low kick, like a few months back. And like before, Kari jumped over the kick and tried one more punch at his torso. Seihro saw it coming. He dropped to the ground and then jumped up, nearly getting hit by a punch by Kari. Kari quickly tried a jump kick and Seihro went for a forward jab.
The clock rang.
The man on the side looked.
Both of their attacks had connected.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]   Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Chapter 2 [Together Part 1]

Seihro quickly made his way for Kari's house after his mom congratulated him. In the 5 years he's done this, his mom has been supporting him. Seihro was an only child and his father left when he was little, so his mom was the only person he could turn to.
Seihro Gale was 13 years old, like his best friend. He had long, curly brown hair, two brown eyes, and a physically fit body that made all the girls go nuts over him. Kari Kight had long, straight black hair that would shine if the sun hit it right, two dark blue eyes, and the body that both made men crawl all over her and the girls jealous. Neither of them were in a relationship yet because they have not found the right person yet. But they spend so much time with each other, people gt the impression that they are.
Whenever Seihro and Kari wanted to talk, they would climb up to Kari's roof, so they could look at the stars. Since Kari's father, or Bill as Seihro would call him, didn't allow boys in the house, Seihro had to use the rope fire ladder Kari had attached to her balcony a while back. He would signal he was there by a small howl, like a wolf.
Soon enough, he made it to Kari's garden below her balcony where he howled and the ladder came down. Seihro quickly scrambled up the ladder and stood in front of Kari on her balcony.
"Congrats." He said.
Kari smiled at him.
"You too." She stepped onto the railing of the balcony then onto the roof. She looked down and asked:"What are you waiting for?".
Seihro quickly took her invitation and copied her steps to get onto her roof.
They both layed down next to the chiminy.
"Seihro."
The boy turned his head to his friend.
"Yes?"
"Remember how you told me that if I won, you would take me to Lab 42?"
Lab 42 was an 'abandoned' labratory where DNA experiments were done. The people there tried mixing people's DNA with animals to see what would happen. Then that stuff was outlawed. The lab shutdown that year, but Kari waas over there one day and saw lights on. Being the curious person she is, she begged Seihro to bring her there until he came up with that compromise.
"Of course I remember." Seihro replied.
Kari sat up and looked at him.
"We still going? After all, in a way, I did beat you."
Seihro chuckled and replied: "Yeah. We're still going. I'll call your cell once I'm ready. We meet at the corner store, ok?"
Kari cheered and gave the boy thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]   Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Chapter 3 [Together Part 2]

Seihro's PoV

Dressed my signature grey pants, light blue and black boots, red t-shirt with a black short sleeved vest over it, I slowly opened the window off my room. It was roughly around midnight. Mom was asleep, and Kari should be at our meeting point, the tree near 3rd and Oak Avenue. In my fannypack buckled at my waist I had: my cellphone, my wallet, a mini-flashlight, and my mini-sand bag firing pistol that I made one day. Its amazing what a workshop full of tools can do.
The cell in my pack beeped. Its time.
I whispered good night one more time before jumping out of the window into the soft grass of this winter. The stars above glistened. No cars were on the road. All together, this was an awesome night. And one more glance at the sky, shown me the full moon.
I chuckled to myself and ran down the road.
Soon enough, I made it to the tree on the side of the road where my friend was waiting for me. She was wearing red pants, a red top, a red headband, red shoes, and white gloves.
"Fashion during a time like this?" I asked. "I'll never understand you."
"Thank God." She whispered and we began to head for the labs.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]   Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Chapter 4 [Together Part 3]

Seihro's PoV

December 21|00:15 AM

"This is creepy to the max..." I whispered as Kari and I hopped the gate to Lab 42. The air was getting colder, the sky was getting darker, the city was dark, and to top it all off, Kari was getting way into this.
Lab 42 was a monumental structure. There was spotlights shining down from the roof, and one single light was on in the building.
"Seihro..." Kari called from where she was.
"Yeah?" I replied and walked over.
She was standing next to a large pile of trash and was pointing to a green metal door, opened just a crack. From my standing point, I heard nothing except the wind through the trees across the street. If we go in, there would be no turning back.
"Well..." I said, beginning to walk for the door. "Are you ready?"
She grinned her usual, I think you know the answer to THAT-grin, and replied: "Always."
The door wasn't heavy at all, and was easy to open. And with barely a sound, Kari and I snuck into the main 'Foyer' of Lab 42.

The one place where it all began.

Last edited by Eevee254 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Powerfox

Powerfox

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]   Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:45 am

moar, please
Back to top Go down
http://forums.robloxhq.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]   Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny Bonds BOOK 1 [Lab 42]
Page 1 of 1