The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Millennium : Odyssey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

New Millennium : Odyssey Empty
PostSubject: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:56 pm

Aro hugged his rifle, the small cabin bounced as he looked at the faces of his worn comrades. The ammo belt attacked to his side dug into him and he shifted around in his seat to get comfortable, if that was at all humanly possible. He knew full well that as soon as they stepped out of the dropship, they could possibly die. He pulled at his uniform, awaiting the coming battle. Aro opened his window and looked at the Valley, and stared at small towns that went alongside the Blood River. The GUV had been bombing them for quite some time...

[Start!]
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Lucius was leaning against the wall of the dropship with his son. He paid no attention to the rumbles, but merely adjusted his M4A. His son looked tired and scared. Lucius patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. It'll be fine." He assured, to calm Lucien's racking nerves. It wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:27 pm

(You guys r so old. -o-)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:39 pm

(I'm not using third-person. Too bad 4 uuuuu. Xd)

Yuuki: "..."

(There, I posted.)

Last edited by Elderchieftain on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Uh...When was there EVER a Sophie? It was Yuuki!)
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:56 pm

-o-
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:02 pm

(Yes.)

Lucien looked up to his father. "Dad, what do I do if I see a GUV, right in front of me?
Lucius chuckled. "You remember your lessons. Use your plasma cutter."
Lucien seemed to accept this, but wasn't very confident. He felt the plasma cutter resting in his belt, and seemed to shudder at the thought of combat.
"Much like my first battle." Lucius thought. Perhaps he is too young?
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Yuuki: I sat on the floor and yawned. "How many more minutes?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 pm

"I don't know..." Aro said, looking down at Yuuki.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Yuuki: I sighed.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:03 pm

The dropship shuddered, and Aro continued hugging the rifle to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Lucien's skin color faded to pale as the ship shook, and his knuckles turned white. Lucius placed a reassuring hand on his frightened son's shoulder. "It's nothing." He said, checking his M4A anyway. Pretending to not be frightened, Lucien checked his, a bit more frantically.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Yuuki: I yawned and slowly stood up.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:09 pm

It rocked some more, and the screams of rockets were heard. Aro flinched and inched closer to the wall.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Yuuki: I shrieked and fell on the ground. I muttered something and curled my hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Lucius and Lucien edged closer to the center of the ship, and Lucien frantically looked for places to grab.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:38 pm

"Well at least that's ov-AHHHHHHHHHHH" Aro screamed, interrupted by the ship shaking wildly, anyone not buckled in would be flying around wildly. Screams of rockets were heard outside the cockpit, and Aro closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Yuuki: The ship suddenly started shaking. My eyes widened as I grabbed the nearest object.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Lucius flew into the air, and yelled, but Lucien caught his father's hand, he was holding onto a rail. They dangled together, but safe.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm

"OH GOD OH GOD I'M SORRY" Aro yelled, his face twisted in fear. There was a deafening crash, and his mind went blank.

Seemingly moments later, he opened his eyes. Burning rubble was around him, and he looked around. The Dropship was a burning chassis now, and his seat was several yards away.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Lucien and Lucius awoke, they were far away from the dropship, being flung. "Are you hurt?" The father asked. "No. Let's get back with the others." Lucien said, so they made their way back to the rubble.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Yuuki: I rubbed my eyes and screamed, "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!"
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:57 pm

It was time for Lucius to take some charge. "Medics, get to work! Any soldiers uninjured take a breather, then get in positions! "Quiet!" He yelled to Yuuki. "We can't let the GUV know we're here!" Lucien looked to his father. "You, too." Lucius said. Lucien joined the rest of them, as Lucius rested, then cocked his M4A.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:38 am

((GUV already know...))

The dropship had crashed several meters away from "The bridge", the only way across the river by land. It had several trap doors opening to the river built into it. Aro struggled with the seat belt and stood up, holding his carbine.

"WHHHUUUUUMMM" Hummed something in the distance, and a large shadowing figure rose above them. It was a Hunter, the most fierce and evil of the robotic humanoids built by the GUV. Not to mention the largest.

(Like a skinny version of the one on Terminator Salvation.)
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:46 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Jandroy

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 am

Elisa

"Private Elisa Reporting for Duty Sir!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Millennium : Odyssey   New Millennium : Odyssey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Millennium : Odyssey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next