The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeldafan334

zeldafan334

Hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Hello there...   Hello there... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:52 am

Most of you may have not heard of me...Yet.Or is it?I'm the same zeldafan334 from ROBLOX.

About me:

I like to role play in the ROBLOX forums since the "Role Playing" section came out,in around 2007.My first role play ever joined was the "Noob War" series made by a long-lost friend of mine.

Not quite,though...Actually,I started off in another forum board.I made mistakes and got a warning.From there,I had learned how to role play properly.

I hate to be messed with,so keep your manners and I'll spare you...If not,you should know the consequences.

I do not wish to type any further.I feel so sleepy due to time zones.Blame GMT+8...
Back to top Go down
Jandroy

Hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there...   Hello there... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:53 pm

We're neighbors...Hello...*nods*
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

Hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there...   Hello there... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 pm

WELL WASSUP MAH SISTA FROM ANOTHA MOTHA?

HOW DO YOU DOO?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there...   Hello there... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Area :: Off Topic :: Introductions and Rules-
Jump to: