The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Listener-Changer-Runner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

Listener-Changer-Runner Empty
PostSubject: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:28 pm

The year is somewhere past 2010. The wars in the middle east have died down. Technology has improved. Etcetera etcetera. The swine flu has passed, the economy is good. Foreign relations are going well.

Well, actually, not really. The US Government is having a hard time covering up a new "assassin" program. But that is irrelevant.

What matters is that a few people have been chosen to make it right. They are given one of a few special abilities.

Listeners -The ability to understand different species
Changers -Given a ring, that whenever they touch it to their forehead, they transform into whatever animal they desire.
Runner -The ability to jump faster, run longer, and survive longer falls then most.

NOTES: Listeners can also speak animal languages, and Changers can use the rings on other people.

Congradulations, you got a special power. Now find out how to use it before the government catches you. You live in New York City.

CHARSHEET:

Name:
Ability: (Listener, Changer, or Runner)
Appearence:
Short Biography: (EG: How you got your power. Changers are given it through a dream. Listeners through bordrom, and Runner through a traumatic moment)

Last edited by HeroMaster on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grolala
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Name:Gigi
Ability: Runner
Appearence: Normal green shirt and pants,slightly baggy and torn.Short brown hair.Green eyes.
Short Biography: Saw her parents die in front of her by a masked person.He gave her the mask and sprinted away.She cant remember the face well.She has raised herself in a treehouse
Back to top Go down
http://free.highbb.com
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Name: Jon Tanner
Ability: Changer
Appearence: http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=16598697 (Minus the bat)
Short Biography: Got powers through an odd dream, woke up holding the small ring. Been using it ever since. Homeless, orphaned, etc.
Back to top Go down
Grolala
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 pm

May we begin? I love you
Back to top Go down
http://free.highbb.com
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:11 pm

ohkai
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:42 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 pm

CHARSHEET:

Name:Lucius Dark
Ability:Changer
Appearence:Like my Avatar. Hiya.
Short Biography: I dreamed I was in a field. A lion approached me. It growled, and jumped on me. As I fought for my life, In a downward slash, it tried to end my life. I found myself growling, and I reversed the attack, killing it. I awoke instantly and there was a ring in my palm.

lol!
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Name: Sophie
Ability: Changer
Apperance: Black long hair, with bangs. Chestnut (light-brown) eyes. Wears hoodies and jeans. Erm.... sneakers.
Short Biography: After an unusual dream, I woke up, holding a ring in my hand.

(WAFFLES! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listener-Changer-Runner   Listener-Changer-Runner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Listener-Changer-Runner
Page 1 of 1