The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ Warp-Hunt ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember

~ Warp-Hunt ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Warp-Hunt ~   ~ Warp-Hunt ~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 pm

The year is 2450. And all is in war.

The first Nation is the Russinese. Russia and China had fused themselves for more power, and ended up taking over all other Asian nations.

The second nation is the Spanars Nation, they were formed not by war, but by advancement. They were busy working on more technology while the other nations grew and fought. They were the first to make it to Mars, but at a cost. Their home nation was conquered by the European March few years after they had set up themselves on Mars.

The third Nation is the Americans. They were made by the fuse of several North American nations. These nation went on to conquer other nations in North and South America.

The last Nation is the Eurafrican Confederation. They were made also by conquest. Several European countries worked together to slowly conquer the continent, and eventually, became powerful to the point of their foes surrendering. At the same time Africa had diverged into two main nations, both becoming weak from their large war. When the strong European foes came, both were forced to surrender.

By 2380 the four nations had turned Australia into a nuclear waste with their war.
By 2410 Antarctica had been stripped to the rock, the ice covering the land barely two inches thick.

The nations are using time travel to return to 2015, to conquer the barren lands before they were turned to ash.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

~ Warp-Hunt ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Warp-Hunt ~   ~ Warp-Hunt ~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 pm

(Who's gonna start?)
Back to top Go down
TAKER38

TAKER38

~ Warp-Hunt ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Warp-Hunt ~   ~ Warp-Hunt ~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:31 am

(I guess I will start)

The capsule smashed against the ground. I looked outside at the surrounding woods. I clicked the button on the door, It slid open. I raised my Stinger P9 and stepped out. I hit a switch on the capsule wall. The motorcycle dropped to the ground. I lowered the Stinger P9 and got on the motorcycle.

(Hopefully that's approved. He landed about 50 miles away from Sydney. Which was his designated drop zone)

Edited by: Ember (Reason: We're in Australia O:<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~ Warp-Hunt ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Warp-Hunt ~   ~ Warp-Hunt ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Warp-Hunt ~
Page 1 of 1