The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duelists-Duellurgy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorith

Sorith

Duelists-Duellurgy Empty
PostSubject: Duelists-Duellurgy   Duelists-Duellurgy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:31 pm

He was walking home from school. Dressed in a gray hoodie, jeans, and black sneakers, he looked like an ordinary kid, aside from the blue-black hair, and deep, dark brown eyes. He had a serious look on his face, but wore a slight smile as he opened the door to his home. He set his backpack down in a corner and collapsed on a sofa. He flicked on a TV. He began to watch, but the channel was strangely flickery. Then, suddenly, a demonic hand burst out of the TV, and latched onto his face. He screamed clawing at the hand, but it dragged him into the TV.
When the boy awoke, he was in a sandy, closed off arena. He spat out dirt, and stood, brushing off his clothes.
Suddenly, a robot whirred up to him. It was propelled by small rollers, and it looked very segmented. Its calculation blue eyes stared at him.
"Diagnosis."
"Er..."
"Unit named: Elderchieftain."
"Elder WHO?"
"Unit expresses confusion. Explanation mandatory."
"Erm..."
"You are unit Elderchieftain. Welcome to the Arena."
"Er, no, I'm not "Elderchieftain". I'm Tom."
"Negatory. Fight has already started. You will be fighting Powerfox."
The robot whirred away without another care. Tom, or Elderchieftain, looked around the sandy place, domed in with iron. "Powerfox?" He grunted.
A tremendous growling echoed from behind him, a nasty-smelling blast of breath wafted down his neck, making his spine prickle. Elderchieftain turned, and saw a huge, orange fox. It was much taller than him, shirtless, its unkempt hair stood out in tufts. Leather belts were slung diagnally across its chest. Its teeth were savegely sharp. He was wearing a ripped loincloth, and steel boots. Elder couldn't help but notice how sharp its claws were.
"You must be Powerfox." He blundered.
"Enough talk!" Powerfox roared, tackling him.
Elderchieftain yelled, then closed his eyes in disgust at the fox's smelly breath. Powerfox threw his head back and did some sort of howl-laugh, then brought his clawed hand down, ripping Elder's right arm to shreds. Yelping in pain, he attempted to escape, but was held back by the powerful fox. Powerfox then brought his bloodstained claws down again, on his cheek. Elderchieftain yelled in agony, pressing a ragged hand to his cheek.
Powerfox grunted, then lifted the boy up by his leg. Twirling him like some twig, he heaved him towards the wall.
Air whirling past Elderchieftain's battered body, he barely felt the huge amount of impact as he destroyed that segment of the wall, dust and iron bits flying everywhere.
Elderchieftain slid down a cliff, adding bad burns to his body, then fell down a straight fall.
Mustering his last voice, he let out an agonizing yell as he fell onto a sharp spike at the bottom, impaling him.
This day had turned out MUCH different than he had planned.
Back to top Go down
Powerfox

Powerfox

Duelists-Duellurgy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duelists-Duellurgy   Duelists-Duellurgy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 am

I win again. :cheers:

I drew Powerfox, bytheway. It's in my gallery.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.robloxhq.com/

Duelists-Duellurgy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Area :: Roleplaying :: Tableside Tales-
Jump to: