The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^ Empty
PostSubject: ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^   ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Is this world safe? Is this world normal? It used to be.. Now, it's just a hell hole, schools are closing and opening up academies, supermarkets, shops, everything have security cameras everywhere, the news raided with the Red Moon Children.. How did this happen..? It all started out like this.

Once in a red moon, meaning every 100 years.. Five red moons before, out of nowhere, a planet was created to create and power the red moon we have now. The planet was magical, like nothing before, you'd think that people would try to search for it, but all died when trying, it's like this planet was special, inviting in nobody. Soon, life was somehow found, creating elemental dragons and elemental stones. Each dragon has an elemental stone the same element as the dragon, if the stone breaks, the dragon and the stone fade away pass on like a shadow being killed by the bright sun.

The planet soon was not to become safe once other races were after them, so every red moon ten elemental dragon and their stones fall down to earth like an angel sent above, to a chosen red moon child. A red moon child is a child born on a red moon, and is the human version of the elemental dragons. The red moon children have powers, and can live up to 100,000 human years, slowly aging than a normal human. These red moon children must protect their dragons and their stone.. Or else.. Hell falls, power is stolen, and it ends up.. Birth is gone..

========================================================================
(Character generization fill out is here V)

http://free.highbb.com/character-generation-f2/nce-in-a-red-mn-t54.htm#786
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^   ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:00 pm

(KEWL!)
Back to top Go down
Ember

PostSubject: Re: ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^   ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:48 pm

Sarah walked through the town, her merciless eyes darting side to side. No one here. She walked into an alley, two men were there, arguing. One saw her and walked over. The man kicked her, and she felt angry...

"Wrong move..." She said, grinning evilly. She removed her knife from her side and promptly butchered the man, slicing open his throat. She stared menacingly at the other man. She watched as the crotch of the other man's jeans got wet before he turned and ran. She cackled manically.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^   ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Sophie: I shoved my hands in my pocket and sighed. I pulled my hood up and leaned against a nearby tree. "..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^   ^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

^~{ΘNCE IN A RED MΘΘN}~^
Page 1 of 1