The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unnamed Backstory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

The Unnamed Backstory Empty
PostSubject: The Unnamed Backstory   The Unnamed Backstory Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:51 pm

The Unnamed is a comic I'm working on. It's about three totally different groups of people, who find themselves in the same situation, while at the same time conducting their own adventures. Most of the story takes place in North and South Carolina. Though the other setting/s are New York City, and the Unnamed Realm. Here's a brief explanation of what the heck is going on.
-Jon Tanner: A character taken from my "Listener" story. He is the only person in this story with no human friends. Since he was granted the ability of "Listening". In other words, interspecies communications. His adventure starts in the forests of North Carolina.
-Mark Northern: Quite simply put, he's a scientist, and a dang good one at that. He is both featured in "Listener" and "The Laboratory". Though he only appears in Listener briefly. He plays a small but crucial role in The Unnamed. He is the person who sends them all into the Unnamed Realm.
-Jayk Thompson: A bored teenager in South Carolina, who seeks any sort of adventure. Boy does he find it when Matt Ryder shows up in his life. He has to choose whether to stay in his small home town, or to leap into the unknown. Of course, he chooses to leap.
-Markus Reach: Armed with two genetically enhanced friends, and knowledge of a massive super weapon hidden somewhere in NYC. Of course, walking into the city with a tiger and werecat is going to be hard, even with their strange ally Xenku Tym. All of the characters with Markus are from "The Laboratory" story. All but Xenku, who plays a role not only in "The Laboratory" but also in "Listener"
-Emily Rachelle: She basically follows Jayk and Matt the whole time, even though eventually they find her and let her into their group, she still has a secret.
-Sophia: The most recent "success" by the Flyn Science Center, they were able to mix her DNA with a Bengal Tiger, making her only human features human-like eyes, and the ability to talk in English.
-Gertrude (Gigi) Andrews: Another "experiment" of the Flyn Science Center, after Dr. Northern went back to set the rest free, she ended up traveling with Markus and Sophia. The only thing about her is that she is part-feline. Given and extra sense of hearing and agility.
-Xenku Tym: The only Hunter to escape from the Flyn Science Center before he was trained to kill, so he helps Markus whenever he can.
-Matt Ryder: With the government hot on his tail due to his stealing of a super weapon that was headed for NYC, he has to be quick about his wits. He needs to find whoever is named "Sophia" to use the weapon though.
-Clea, Hax, Sonny, and Lighter: Though Sonny makes only a brief appearance in The Unnamed, and Lighter doesn't appear at all, they both play roles in "Listener". Hax only appears once to save Jon's life. Clea of course, stays with Jon through everything.
Well, I'm pretty sure that's all the characters, but you're head is probably spinning from all the information I just gave you. Ha. I like intermingling adventures like that, it's just too fun. But since I'm a good guy, here's a list of the groups of characters.
-Markus, Sophia, Gigi, Xenku: NYC
-Jon and Clea: North Carolina
-Jayk, Matt, and Emily: South Carolina.
Happy? Does that make your head hurt less? Whatever. You still are wondering what on earth "The Unnamed Realm" is that I mentioned in a few of those bio's right? I also bet that if you just skimmed through them, you're looking back at them now, wondering what I'm talking about. I'm good, aren't I? Well, the Unnamed Realm is where Dr. Northern sends them all to escape the government, which is going after them. Well, Jon is being chased by angry flying snakes with no known origin. I personally would rather be chased by the government. Suffice to say, they all end up in a museum, where Dr. Northern has set up his Quantum Jumper. So with tons of elegant paintings watching, they are all sent into a totally knew and weird universe. It's really complicated, but they land in a large basin of water with several rivers going OUT of it. They soon find that their previous adventures were ironically intermingled and must work together to escape everything that world throws at them. Even if it means using the super weapon that Matt has stashed in his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Spiderpig2398

Spiderpig2398

The Unnamed Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Backstory   The Unnamed Backstory Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Me like so far. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Unnamed Backstory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Area :: Roleplaying :: Tableside Tales-
Jump to: