The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitti

Kitti

We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back. Empty
PostSubject: We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back.   We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:54 pm

SERIOUSLY.
The site that some of us go on is just turning to hell. Two of us (me and someone else, they know who they are) are concerned. The site is just turning wrong (sorry to say, un-named person, but it's true. i still might visit, though.)

We neeeeeeeed to get the site back up and running. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back.   We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:43 am

Am i that person???

Neutral

Because i am quite concerned

I was roleplaying...Then...Dead
I pale
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back.   We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:44 am

Nvm i thought you were talking about this site

Although this site to is still practically dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back.   We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to try reviving this place and getting some of the old members back.
Page 1 of 1