The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Modern Warfare 3-

Go down 
+2
wazupwazup747
Ryz_Wheeling
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kexzen

Kexzen

-Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 pm

[SAS SYSTEMS]
[ACTION - C22ALPHATEAM64324423/.J94G73/. MISSIONPROFILE.22]
[Mission 1 - North China]
[Objective - Find informant Shay/Complete]
[Casualties - None]
[Cpt. West, Lt. Bryant, Sgt. Fernand, Sgt. Pellar, Cpl. Bell, Pvt. Kexzen Park, Pvt. Johnsen.]

[Mission 2 - Incheon, South Korea]
[Objective - Protect General/Complete]
[Casualties - Pvt. Kexzen Park {Shot in right lung by a .50 cal sniper, wounded}]
[Cpt. West, Lt. Bryant, Sgt. Fernand, Sgt. Pellar, Cpl. Bell, Pvt. Kexzen Park, Pvt. Johnsen.]

[Mission 3 - Hotel Tokyo, Tokyo Japan]
[Objective - Find high ranked officer for info/Complete]
[Casualties - Sgt. Fernan {Shot to death, KIA}]
[Cpt. West, Lt. Bryant, Sgt. Pellar, Cpl. Bell, Pvt. Kexzen Park, Pvt. Johnsen.]

[Mission 4 - Busan, South Korea]
[Objective - Find and disable Toxic Warheads/FAILED]
[Casualties - Sgt. Bell {Traitor, tried to kill West, but failed and died, KIA} Pvt. Kexzen Park {Tried to save West, shot in the chest with 9mm pistol. Wounded}]
[Cpt. West, Sgt. Pellar, Pvt. Kexzen Park.]

[CURRENT MISSION]

[Mission 5 - Northern Japanese Mountains]
[Objective - Ambush a Japanese outpost and collect Toxic Warheads OR intel/NA]
[Casualties/NA]
[Cpt. West, Lt. Bryant, Sgt. Pellar, Pvt. Kexzen Park, Pvt. Davidson]
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 am

(I missed the Mw3 on roblox >:O, Im NOT GOing to miss this one)

"Remember Non lethal hits" I reminded them
Back to top Go down
Kexzen

Kexzen

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 am

Northern Japan
July 2012
1:22 AM
Pvt. Kexzen

"Get ready to jump."
"Hopefully, this won't turn out like China." I told.
"It probably will with rookie here." Pellar joked.
"Which rookie? Me or Kex?"
"You."

We were almost over the drop zone. During this time, everyone were get ready. Putting magazines in guns, aim in scopes to make sure the red dot was there, checking gernades, and making sure their parachutes won't back out on em'. I should do the same thing myself.
An M16A4 with an ACOG sight. Always a good weapon.
The firing selector was on "Burst Fire". This was good too since some of us tend to spam ammo. Including myself.
The magazine was fully loaded and popped in. I went ahead to check everything else
Parachute, check.
USP .45, check.
Gernades, check.
Ammo, check.
Looks like I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:56 am

(Im making another character so i can do things while there offline)
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 am

=James=

*Norway,Bergen*

*0900*

Objective: Find and capure "Jack de-mont"

Details: A suspected Arms dealer hiding out in norway is suspected of supplying weapons to isralie and middle eastern forces, He is hiding out at the Citybox hotel in bergen, You task is to get in there, And bring him out alive, Controlled shots as there are civvilians in the area, Extraction is on the roof, Alpha 1 out

Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 am

It was dark, The C-130 rocket in the buffeting wind, All the Sas troops were checking equiptment and ammo, We were chuting out over the hotel and landing in the streets, It was around midnight so hopefully noone would see us, We were to sneak in through the back door, make our way to his room, and capure him, intel says he could have armed guards inside, so care is needed

Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 am

Before i knew it

We were there

We had a timespace of 30 seconds to get out,

Everybody lined up, then lept out into the unkown

I jumped out second to last, the cold air smashed into my face as i plummeted into darkness, the only thing i could see was small blinking lights to guide me
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 am

I landed in a small park, Noone was around, So unclipped my Parachute and Ran to the road, Avoiding streetlights i made my way to the rear car park of the hotel to wait for the others
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 am

In the rear car park the Sas troop had already assembled and were waiting for me

"Sorry boys, Lets get this show on the road" I said loading my Mp5
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 am

"Is the door locked" I asked

One of the Sas men nodded

"Ok"

I slipped out a thin metal strip, and inserted it into the lock of the door, then set alight to it, It fizzed and sparkled and then the door opened, "Silent breaching charge, Gotta love it" I said,

I crouched through the doorway, This door lead to the kitchen room, Nobody was here, I snuck through the main kitchen area into the dining room, Nobody here also, I found the stairway leading to the rooms, I walked up here and began searching for room 46
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 am

There it was Room 46

"Ok, Short and sweet" I said,

I took a step back and booted the door, Sas were trained to kick doors in the right place so they fell away easy, As it did, "ON THE GROUND NOW" I screamed Waving my gun at them, Then it struck me

It was a couple in bed, Frightened to death by the shock of 6 men dressed in black waving guns at them

"SH**" I said, Many residents had now poked their heads out the doorway to see what was going on, But then i noticed one room door slammed shut
Back to top Go down
Kexzen

Kexzen

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 am

Northern Japan
July 2012
1:22 AM
Pvt. Kexzen

I love being in the air.

"Pull the cord now!"
"Copy!"
"AHHHHHHHHH!"
"Stupid rooks... I wasn't like this when I joined the squad."

Bump. I pull of the parachute off my back and grab the M16.
"Everyone, on me!" We met up in an area. Thank God all of us were present.
"Did anyone comprimise our position?"
"I don't think so."
"How can we when we're half of a mile away from the outpost?"

Back to top Go down
Kexzen

Kexzen

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 am

Northern Japan
July 2012
1:25 AM
Pvt. Kexzen

"I hear something."
"I do too."
"Everyone stay down. Bryant, go forward."
"Yes sir."

God it's hot. I roll up my sleeves and pull down my balaclava a little.
Back to top Go down
MrSomething

MrSomething

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm

( Well looks like I need to start off somewhere )

I finnally pass SAS training. My first mission wasn't ready since the team I was assigned to was already gone.

( Kexven, If ju allow it, It will be you. Plus you can control my guy when I'm off. Maybe )

albino
Back to top Go down
Kexzen

Kexzen

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 pm

(Nah I wanna control only me... thx anyways)

Back to top Go down
Kexzen

Kexzen

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 pm

SAS Mission 4 - The Hunt
Northern Japan
July 2012, 1:27AM
Pvt. Kexzen Park
22nd SAS Regiment

"Bryant, report."
"I saw a convoy leaving the outpost. There was a container. Probably the missles."
"Their current position?"
"They just took a smoke. Just over that ridge."
"Perfect."

I saw the rook, shaking a little. He must've been scared. First day on the field.
"What's wrong mate?"
"Nothin'... Weren't you scared on your first?" He asked
"A little. Not like you."
Captain West and the rest were moving up the ridge. Down the ridge was the convoy Bryant was talking about.
"Whoa."
"Anyone got gernades?"
"No explosives. If we manage to shoot just one missle, might explode or fill this place with poison."
"Not a good thing."
Back to top Go down
MrSomething

MrSomething

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:50 pm

( Okay.... )

My team finally got back. On my first mission we would go to the U.S. to try and find some random goverment plans.

0600-First day
Operatives:Cpt.Tripp,Pvt.Winters,Sgt.Grim,Sgt.Patricks,Pvt.David.
Personal Journal-I get into the SAS. But now I'm a private again. And they dont think I can really use weapons.Or anything.

"Hey rookie! Remember to pull the chute!"Yelled Cpt.Tripp. " I've Parachuted before captain! "I yelled right back at him.
We jump out of the plane. I see lots of tall buildings, all familiar, till I realise we're in D.C. then I notice all the people. Sure hope they didnt die in the crossfire. Lots of civillians can get shot in a firefight. Then I realised I didnt pull the shoot. I pulled it but It got stuck on something. The friggin washington monument. WOW.People started watching and I saw some on the telephone. Great. just GREAT.Cpt.Tripp said into the radio," Great job kid. You pulled it! "I said back into the radio, "Yeah,Yeah, I got us compromised."

( Note if you read this and ask, Why I'm a private, its because the Lt was for the U.S. ) What a Face

Back to top Go down
Kexzen

Kexzen

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm

SAS Mission 4 - The Hunt
Northern Japan
July 2012, 1:30AM
Pvt. Kexzen Park
22nd SAS Regiment

"Pellar, ready the MG."
A L86 barrel with a bipod popped out to my right. I look to the left and see everyone else getting in position.
"Come on. Kexzen, you're with me. We're goin' down there."
"Copy."
We slide down while the guards were pulling out cigars.
"Remember, don't fire on the missle. Just aim for the guards."
Back to top Go down
Kexzen

Kexzen

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:12 pm

SAS Mission 4 - The Hunt
Northern Japan
July 2012, 1:30AM
Pvt. Kexzen Park
22nd SAS Regiment

"Fire."

The L86 started firing at the guards. There were so many guards, so the package the convoy was holding was important.

BANG BANG BANG! My rifle fired its three-round bursts and eliminated many guards.
"Clear!"
"Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Kexzen

Kexzen

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:09 pm

SAS Mission 4 - The Hunt
Northern Japan
July 2012, 1:35AM
Pvt. Kexzen Park
22nd SAS Regiment

"Get the container open. Use the crowbar."
CRACK!
"Whoa."
"CFM-22 Poison bombs. Has a blast radius of about a mile."
"Get them out."
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:22 am

(Damn this is dead)
Back to top Go down
Ryz_Wheeling

Ryz_Wheeling

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

-Alright. Listen up. When you all get back over here, Roblox people, continue where you last were.-
Back to top Go down
Scissorsarefun

Scissorsarefun

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:15 pm

If i remember,

We were going to raid the CIA hq
Back to top Go down
Csasow

Csasow

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 pm

I was unable to track down the Erik person. I picked up an AUG with a silencer, just in case I might use it for the op. Horse
Back to top Go down
wazupwazup747

wazupwazup747

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 am

(why you no invite me back D: MW cant be the same with out alex!)
{alex}
alex is in the mess hall waiting for his next orders from xenku when nick comes in and sits across from alex
"looks like your haveing a bad day" said nick with pleasure
alex took of his shades to show him his face
"oh god" said nick with regret
the entire right side of alexes face is a scar and his other eye is some where in there
"how did this happen?"
"i was driveing back to the base when a IED blew the entire right side of the car"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Modern Warfare 3-   -Modern Warfare 3- - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Modern Warfare 3-
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next