The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-(-Searith-)-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachzab

Zachzab

-(-Searith-)- Empty
PostSubject: -(-Searith-)-   -(-Searith-)- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 pm

[I once said I'd never do ROBLOX RPing again... Meh... I went back]
[This is based on a dream I had on 4/16/2010. Since it’s a dream, it's lightly based on Star Wars, Ben 10, and Dungeons and Dragons]
[I've changed a few things, to make it easier to understand]

-World-

Modern technology for the most part, there's prototype robots. Also clockwork and steam punk elements, for certain devices. The world is called 'Searith' [Yes, that’s 'Earth' with an 'S' and 'I' added], and is mountainous most of the surface. There are flat areas, but these are not natural. All Earth animals exist here. Unlike Earth, the equator is cold, and the poles are hot and tropical. There’s two suns, one called 'Sorth' the other called 'Nouth' [Yes, switching 'S' and 'N' in the words 'North' and 'South']. The Sorth pole is what would be the 'North pole' and the Nouth pole is what would be the 'South pole'
The people who live here sleep only sleep 1 hour every 12 hours, for 2 hours total.

-Races-

There are four races.

Biingen [Ben-gin] - About 10" to 11" tall [Adult]. They have large heads for their size, and have pale blue skin. No hair. They're generally smart, too.

Kurtum [Ker-tum] - About 6'0" to 6'10" tall [Adult]. They’re skinny, and have brown, orange, red, blue, green, purple, or white skin, with brown being most common and white being insanely rare. No hair. They’re salamander based, and very friendly.

Quadoja [Kwa-doh-ja] - About 5'5" to 5'11" tall [Adult]. They're normal human weight, but have yellow, grey, yellow-green, blue-green, or black skin, with yellow being most common and black being insanely rare. Human like hair. They're not the nicest, and don’t make friends often.

Lerinom [Ler-in-um] - About 5'8" to 6'4" tall. They're normally skinny, and have light grey skin. They can shape shift into anything that lives, even plants. They're very rare, and keep their true identity a secret, because there's a ton of distrust about them. They have hair, but only on their heads, and it grows faster than humans, and it’s based on the color white. They act like the race they're disguised as, and can change anything about them self.

-Rules-

No ubering.
Romance allowed, don't go too far.
Lerinoms are supposed to be rare, so not everyone be one.

[These rules are changed from the original ROBLOX ones]

-Character Sheet-

Name:
Race:
Appearance: [Modern]
Extra: [Anything else that isn’t bio. Not needed]
Bio: [Doesn’t have to be long]

[Original ROBLOX thread can be found here: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=24354919 ]

[These are my characters I had in my dream]

Name: Ka Kar.
Race: Kurtum.
Appearance: White pants, white long sleeve shirt, white skin, light blue eyes.
Extra: Weary of Quodoja.
Bio: The descendant of Krizof Kar, who created the 'Kar Temperature Cubes' in the first iceage of Searith, that generate heat, since Kurtums need heat, being cold blooded. Has every Cube but one...

Name: Dox Bynum.
Race: Lerinom.
Appearance: Lerinom true form is grey hair same shade as skin, grey eyes, black pants, black long sleeve shirt.
Extra: Kinda paranoid, doesn't know anyone closely, yet.
Bio: Will explain through character.
Back to top Go down
Kitti

Kitti

-(-Searith-)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -(-Searith-)-   -(-Searith-)- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Name: Xeia Silverstone (Yeah, not the best last name.)
Race: Lerinom
Appearance: Lerinom form - VERY long grey hair, grey skin, icey eyes, blue jeans, ligher blue hoodie, and a icey blue shirt
Extra: Likes the sea and ice.
Bio: Not much, just trying to live a life as a human, not to be found as a lerinom.

Last edited by Zoeycat on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1) No humans in the story - Sorry about that! 2) I wanted her to look different.)
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

-(-Searith-)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -(-Searith-)-   -(-Searith-)- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Name: Xelax (X-L-AXE) Silka
Race: Kurtum
Appearance: Red skin, big brown eyes. He has normal sized nose and ears. HIs usual outfit is a beige hoodie, a blue t-shirt, long blue jeans, and a pair of black combat boots.
Extra: [Nothing. -_-']
Bio: Raised by mother. Father died from Quadoja Ambush. His weapon of choice is a 10mm Pistol Holstered at his waist with a Silencer attachment in his pocket. He is a good fighter, and can be good with words, but can get carried away, using too many bullets, accidentally shooting someone, etc etc. But is a good asset to any 'Team'.

Last edited by Silver-Chan on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GBeastEX
Zachzab

Zachzab

-(-Searith-)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -(-Searith-)-   -(-Searith-)- Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Name: Ku Kar.
Race: Kurtum.
Appearance: Purple skin, purple hoodie, purple eyes, purple pants.
Extra: Ka's younger sister. Generally 'ambushed' by boys at the school ["HEY LET'S GO OUT"]
Bio: A bit shy, but very friendly.
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

-(-Searith-)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -(-Searith-)-   -(-Searith-)- Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Name: Zennforenheinl (HAHA! LONG NAME!) Aus (Referred to as Aus.)
Race:Lerinom
Appearance: Lerinom Form - Long Silver-Steel colored hair, (Yes, It is a color...Strangely.) Pure white skin tone, Dark brown eyes, (Near black.) Dark Green jeans, Black "Communista" hoodie (I actually have this. It's epic. >:3), Strange black boots he found in an alley one day...
Extra: This is false.
Bio: Zennforenheinl was born an Orphan. His mother died giving birth to him, and his father brutally murdered by thugs. Though the apple, doesn't fall far from the tree. Zennforenheinl took the honor of being a thief. Or, what he calls it, a defalcator. But hey, it sounds cool. :3
Back to top Go down
Kitti

Kitti

-(-Searith-)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -(-Searith-)-   -(-Searith-)- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Name: Jin Silverstone
Race: Lerinom
Appearance: True form- Pink and black striped hoodie, long, silver-ish grey hair, normal Lerinom skin tone, dark blue jeans, and pink shoes.
Extra: Usually grounded by parents ; Troublesome
Bio: Xeia's older sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-(-Searith-)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -(-Searith-)-   -(-Searith-)- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-(-Searith-)-
Page 1 of 1