The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Adventures in my Head.

Go down 
+3
SkyLight
R41NB0WL0LL1
HeroMaster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

Strange Adventures in my Head. Empty
PostSubject: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:09 pm

The Antivirus
I can only remember a certain part of it, and almost none of the dialogue, but here it is.
Me and some large guy with a short, puffy white beard and overalls were staring into the woods, apparently I was some sort of super-genius that could take care of near everything, he wanted to take care of something involving a large wooden tree that had fallen, I could see houses behind us, we must of been near a neighborhood. I looked at the fallen tree and said something to him, and brought out a sort of black box that looked like a thin matchbox, I opened it and out oozed a black mass, it was some sort of virus that would eat then tree, then die off. It didn't work that way, the virus ate the tree really fast, but it also started consuming all other life in the area, the old guy ran away to get help, and I started making an antivirus. I tossed the antivirus onto the ground, and it took shape into a white sphere, and the regular virus into a black sphere, both spheres flattened themselves to the point of looking like thin cylinders and attacked each other. The while glob latched onto the black one with no affect, so for some reason I poked it with a stick, and the black virus was consumed by the antivirus, success! My party was short lived, for while I was taking on the head black-thing the other small virus's had multiplied and were still chewing on trees, after the black thing died they all seemingly looked at me, and started oozing forward in my direction, I tossed lots of white stuff on them, but the antivirus didn't work until I poked it with a stick, after all the small virus's had white stuff on them, I retreated into a nearby house, where a woman in her bedroom complaining of neck pains. I told her to stay low and not to do anything stupid, but by then the virus ate its way through the house and was inching its way through to me, I took out some sort of marker, a coloring marker, and gave it to her. Taking another one out for myself I moved it in a sweeping motion across the advancing virus's as soon as the marker touched them they shriveled and simply ceased to exist, the woman stood on the opposite side of her bed and did the same as I did, and together we slowly diminished the oncoming virus, eventually, she missed a few and they latched onto her, she screamed a little then seemingly melted, and her body mass suddenly became the virus itself, but since it was one mass, I just touched it once and it died. About now is when I woke up.
15 Seconds
I walked into my parents' room, my mom was standing in the middle of it, she just stares at me and says "You're Dreaming" over and over, I immediately realize what she is saying and look at the clock, it says 6:40, I look down, and up at it again and it says 4:50. I remember doing some sort of congratulations dance, but when I was finished my mom was gone. Then I woke up.

Downtown New York
This was directly after I woke up last time, I went back to sleep and had this.
I was in some sort of City, it felt a lot like New York so I guess it was, the Transformers were dueling it out there, and the army was offering some sort of cheap toy as a reward for killing one, so I was out of the battlefield, watching all the soldiers blast away at the giant robots, then there was some sort of counter-battle, where the soldiers got attacked by an opposing human force, I ducked under a building's balcony, like that would help somehow. Some girl was beside me, she looked like the person that always dies first in a horror film. We said something to each other, then some sort of liquid engulfed her and froze her like some sort of cryogenic cocoon, then slid over and did the same to me. We woke up some 20-40 years later to something like a post-apocalypse New York, near no buildings were standing, but we saw some sort of small village and walked over to it. Apparently the survivors of the large war had rebuilt a small town and were trying to start over. I forget most of what happened then, but I remember me and two DC's were talking once, one was the girl from before, and the other was one of the villages' leaders, she was like 17 so I didn't know why. We had his odd conversation involving mutants, from what I heard and remember, this is part of it.
"Well I heard the mutants had wings" Said the Child Leader.
"Well I shed my wings a long time ago" Said the girl.
After more small talk that I'm not sure I even remembered while having the dream, it fast-forwarded to 5 years later, I was like the Town warrior who did all the heavy lifting and hard stuff, the girl who was with me was the Librarian or some sort of historian for the village. I remember saving some little girl from falling off a roof, which wasn't that hard. Right after that I found out some sort of scandal that would strip the villages' leader of their power, that rotund girl I had talked to 5 years ago was now like the dictator of the group, and chased me to some sort of mine-shaft where I hopped into a mine cart and rode away, the mine cart kept breaking so I just got out of it and ran the rest of the way, I ended up in some sort of star-wars museum where Hon Solo and Chewbacca were arguing who's painting was better. I joined them and said Han Solo's was better, then I woke up.
FRAGMENTS
Reading a piece of paper in a room
"Young" Anakin Skywalker staring at a cave-painting
Some device giving me a round pendant that would somehow save the world

Domino Decision
I was standing near the left wall of a building that looked like an old Church, which the many pews pointing at the stand, there were other kids like me and were all really nervous. We were all waiting for the adults to come, this was some sort of town meeting to distinguish traitors from the group, apparently each row of pews held a pylon with a different colored gem, they were all colors of the rainbow except for two, black, and white. We had to stand in the middle of the pylons, where there was no gem, but a stand. Each time a child stepped up onto it all the gems glowed, and small holographic images of the child appeared above them. Each hologram was the child doing something different, I can't remember what. All the kids did it and it was my turn, I stepped up and all of them lit up, except or the black one. I had to accomplish some sort of task to get it lit, something about finding an object. I did, and the black lit up the next time I stepped onto the platform. Then the adults came in and we all moved the right side of the church, the head of the adults held out a bulging sack containing something that would decide my apparent future. He explained that the sack held multiple dominoes and that each pew was marked with a domino number and a job. We all looked at the pews, I saw domino markings, but the job was written in a different language. The man passed out all the dominoes and told us not to look until he was done. For some reason I wanted the same job and number as somebody else, she got something like 2-4 on her domino, I got something like 15-39. I complained a lot and cried in anguish, because I knew that this number wasn't even ON the pews. Which meant something really bad. Then I woke up.

Kid Complex
I was an engineer of some sort at this child-play area, like a massive Chuck-E-cheese. I was in disguise for some reason. I had to fix this large engine or something really bad would happen, I ended up getting caught and escaped on a boat, while still inside the building.

Attack on Boneville
I was Fone Bone from the comic book BONE and me and my cousins had returned to Boneville and were standing outside some sort of church. Phoney Bone wanted something really bad in there, most likely some sort of treasure. There was also a large cat in the way. (Obviously a copy-off the character Rock Jaw, a giant cat, but he is the size of an apartment building. This cat was a tad smaller then a lion) We ended up somehow locking it in a room, but when we tried to get the treasure it escaped and almost ate us. We got out but apparently the townspeople were in a meeting deciding whether or not to run Phoney out of Boneville again, they chose yes. I forgot what happened next, but I was in an army outside of Boneville, and this massive opposing force was coming our way, and an epic battle ensued. I killed their leader, but then that stupid cat came out of nowhere and toppled me on the ground. Then it ended!

"Take this ring"
This might of been connected to my Boneville dream, I'm not sure, it had some of the same DCs in it though.
I didn't have a body, so it was like watching a movie. The King of the opposing army in my earlier dream was talking to someone had never seen before. He gave her a mission to kill me. Then gave her a ring, she twisted it and turned into the cat. Then she walked away. Then one of the townspeople I recognized from earlier came over and accused him of traitorous acts, and using wizardry. He put some sort of obedience spell on her and made her float into the air, about 50 stories. You could see the whole valley, and Boneville. He told her that if the other person failed her mission, she was to do it. Then that dream ended.

A Healthy Snack
I walked into my kitchen and opened the refrigerator, looking for a snack. It was a big mess but while I was looking for something I noticed a Goldfish box that was already opened, I stood there, puzzled for a second, reached out, then I woke up.

Enterprise Down
I was in the USS Enterprise from Star Trek, but it felt wrong, like a cheap-video game. There were two other people in the whole ship, one was in the bridge, and the other in an escape pod, ready to be fired. There was an announcement stating that the ship was about to crash into a station. Then the gravity wells turned off and I was flying everywhere. Then my view switched to the outside and the Enterprise smashing into a docking platform, the escape pod didn't fire though, I [ Bad Word Removed ] that guy died. I somehow survived and ended up floating in the hull for quite some time, It was really boring.

The End of the World
It was somewhere in the WWII era, and smack in the middle of the war. My dad told me the sun was going to go nova soon and that we would all die, everything was really realistic so I automatically believed him. I walked around the house worrying, then me and my friend decided to sign up for the war. I ended up in the navy, on a sailboat that looked like it wouldn't last a day in war, and it didn't, about two days to sea all but one of our sails were torn off and we were floating dangerously close to an enemy warship. Not just a random warship, this thing was massive, and from what I heard the captain say, it was the pride of the enemy's' fleet. It ended up firing everything at us, but we somehow escaped. When I got home it was the end of the world and my mom told me my friend had died in D-Day, fell into a mud pit and drowned or something. Then my dad came up and told me it was time for the end up of the world, I was like "MY BEST FRIEND JUST DIED! OF COURSE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!" Then I went into my room to sulk, when I noticed the sun was getting really big and the room was getting hotter. My dad came in and said that the sun would go up to about 16 Billion degrees before Earth was annihilated. It saw a bunch of things catch fire and curled up into a ball, my dad said something about 14 Million degrees, then I remember nothing for a while.

The Magical Something
I was a treasure hunter now, like a suburban Indiana Jones. There was some evil warlock that had some magical object I needed, or so my friend said when we went to the movies. We ran to his house (Which was conveniently right outside the movie theater) and saw him and his brother in the backyard doing something. We slunk around in the wood for a bit, then jumped into a hole that would lead us to this object, I forget most of it but the Warlock kid attacked us before we could get to us, I don't remember ever getting the magical object.

New Neighbors
We had just moved into a new house, but really it wasn't new at all. It was our OLD house, and it wasn't really my family at all. It was me, my mom, my dad, my "brother", and a group of lions. Well, a lioness and her cub. The house was really odd looking and it tilted at an odd angle, it looked like an abstract artist designed it. Added to the fact it was able to be at two places at once. One was in the regular neighborhood, the other was in the middle of the ocean on a ship that looked like something out a science fiction novel. I remember everyone was slipping everywhere because the house was tilted (And on the ocean). There was this weird security code we had to put it, and after that we found a squid. The ion and my brother wanted to keep it but I said no and threw it out in the ocean. It ended up working out that my mom and me had to permanently live there for some reason, so my dad and brother left to our real house. The lions stayed. I ended up getting lost in this amusement park and couldn't escape it because some guy (I think it was my brother, just older) told me that the car was off-limits to the kids. I had the cross this odd looking bridge that felt like it might break at any moment, but other people were walking across it just fine, then it got fuzzy and I think my alarm woke me up.

Comic Ending
After I fell asleep from my alarm, I was thrust into an action sequence where I Jack (From LOST) was trying to escape this odd looking military camp. They had a talk with him about it. Then this old woman came out of nowhere and told us to escape now. A bunch of people were turning randomly into animals so I was pretty convinced, the only escape was in this river/path that ran under and arch, this little girl ran out of it and told us not to take 4 steps into otherwise we would turn into animals too. Then my view changed, I was sitting on the couch reading a comic book, I closed it and grabbed another, then I woke up.

Tigers & Bond
I was in an airport, or a hotel, or some sort of mix of the two, but the only thing that was weird, was that it was build into the side of a mountain. I was a James Bond sort of character there, with some odd mission that had to be conducted in a certain room. I chose a random room that seemed big enough, so big it was hard to tell how to get around. I ended up nearly locking myself in a room that was supposed to have two tigers, and they were also invisible. I escaped and somehow performed whatever task I needed to do, and got on a speedboat with my contact. We ended up in a boat-chase and somehow both boats got destroyed, even though neither of us had guns, then I woke up.

Blank Slate
I was on a large tile, nearly a centimeter thick, and it was floating in infinity. So it was just me, some other guy, the green floating tile, and the sky. I nearly bored myself awake, we ended up playing Dungeons and Dragons, but we had no bored so it was really hard.

Bridging
I was near a waterfall, in the jungle, there was this bridge parallel to the waterfall that I had to cross to get something, but it was really unstable, and made out of rocks. I repeatedly tried but there was no way across, I was doing it to help this girl. It was weird, and I never got across.

Find the toothpaste
I was in this room on the island from 'LOST', the room was built in the side of the mountain, most likely a hatch from the Dharma Initiative. It was me and someone who seemed to be my mom, and a few other older women, they were doing this weird book club, and a hand came through the window and gassed us, it didn't affect me, but everyone else started shrinking, I had to act fast. I ran into the bathroom and looked for the toothpaste, I never found it.

The Lost
I had another dream about LOST again, Very Happy .
It was me, Hugo, John Lock, and Jack Sheppard (I think). He were standing outside the pylon fence that surrounded The Barracks. The Monster come out of nowhere and tries to get over the fence, it did. Hugo ran away but me Lock and Jack ran under this old ruined building. The monster did this weird thing, it started jerking around and made shapes that looked weird. It attacked the building a few times then left. The Hostiles came and took away Jack and John, then the monster attacked again. It was bashing down the ruins and almost ready to kill us when I woke up (D:)

Like a Movie
I felt like I was in a cheap Chic-flick. Me and my dad had moved to a farm, and there was this grumpy old guy who wanted to steal my horse, who I apparently really, really liked. Near the end of all the sappy-ness I looked up to the ceiling insulation, where several brooms were sticking out. I grabbed one and swept the floor.

Subway Problems
There was this massive science center, each room was connected by a subway track and you were transported by a subway car. It was like a museum, but way cooler. After exploring for a while I found a room where there was a toxic spill. Then I woke up, but in the dream still. I got dressed and my family went to a museum just like it, where I told them that I had a dream about it.

Animals in the Bleachers
I was in a massive sports-arena. A few thousand people filled the stands, as well as animals. I was trying to prove something to the current law enforcement and needed to animals to vouch for me.

Drinkable Pill
I was a genius scientist or something, and I was on a commercial for one of my inventions. It was a pill that you took with only a little bit of water and it made you feel full for hours, the end to diets and obesity.

God's Gift, among other adventures.
I had just left school and suddenly I was 'teleported' to a large hill that overlooked a massive valley and forest. God was there, represented by a ten year old boy with black hair. He gave me three things, all the while talking about his creation and plan for me. (Grrr, I forgot everything he said...) The first thing he gave me was a pair of lumpy goggles that he said would enable me to see the good in all of his creations. The second was a rusty old ring that he told me would come in handy, though it looked more like a key ring than anything else. The third thing he gave me was a pamphlet that would tell me how to use the ring thingy. I flipped through it, there was lots of pictures of animals for some reason. When I got to the instructions I knew why. Every time you said some foreign words that rhymed (Hurray for clichés!) you would transform into whatever animal you wanted to, but you had to tap the ring once on your head for it to work. I only remember a little of our conversation.
"Put the goggles on, (INSERTMYNAMEHERE. lolthanks gro)" God said, knowing I really had no choice, I did. Everything had a reddish hue and was outlined with red. God said this was the 'good' in all of them, and that the goggles also served as Heat vision.
"Now look at the setting sun" God instructed, I looked at it and simply put, it was awesome. Imagine an imploding flower, mixed with the ocean getting sucked into a black hole, that's what the sun looked like through the goggles.
"This is my creation, and it is good" God said, followed by a bunch of things I forgot. He then teleported me back to the schoolyards, where I near immediately started practicing with the ring thingy. I ended up as a fox for some reason, even though I wanted to be a tiger >_>.
I ran back to my house (As a human) and went through the pamphlet. A message had appeared in it, apparently God wanted me to go some someone from danger, before I could show my parents what God had given me I had already gone in the backyard, transformed myself into a fox yet again, and was running down the road. I forget most everything else, only that I succeeded rescuing the girl, but that we got split up, and that she also had a ring like mine. I ended up walking down the road (As a human), and passed a bunch of horse drawn carts. Odd. I had an idea and tried turning myself into a horse so I could just run the last distance, I ended up as a fox... So I just gave up on the ring thing, and shoved it into my pocket. After walking into the neighborhood I saw the girl I had saved, she was running away from the owners of the house. I was hiding under a window sill with the owner-people looking out for us when she saw a horse on the ground and went to go pet it, giving away our position. We had to run into the woods to get away, where she said to use the rings to go the last distance unnoticed. Apparently my subconscious is now obsessed with foxes, because we both turned into them to get to my house. After we changed back we practiced in the yard for a while. I was flipping through the pamphlet and saw a tip that said 'Practice Jumping in your new bodies'. We just ended up trying to turn into dogs, she did it first, then I second. I kept forgetting the words you had to say to do it, so she was constantly reminding me. We ended up going inside my house, where I turned into a dog in front of my parents. I felt disappointed when the only reaction I got from the was a nod from my mom, and my dad simply looking at a magazine and saying 'Cool'. My dad got a phone call, and had to go to some sort of meeting with the North Korean leader. I ended up breaking the goggle things in half, then fixing them. My mom got afraid the my dad would get killed, so I said I would check up on him. My dad (In this dream) was some sort of political leader, and was up for [ Bad Word Removed ]. I snuck up to where they were meeting, it was an old Chinese restaurant, perfect for murder. I ended up letting my dad escape and saving him, then the dream got really blurry and I forget most of what happened next. It un-blurred somewhere down the road, a road which I was running down, as a Rhino? I ended up transforming back into a human and there was some sort of party in the middle of the street, and against my dad's wishes I attended it, I was now like 18, whereas in the other one I was 14. Also, this one was in China. I still had the ring and goggles, but that's where the similarities ended. After the part me and four other people went to my house, where I showed them the goggles. The goggles seemed to be broken so I let them try it, they ended up somehow freezing themselves. The dream got really blurry again, then I woke up in a bed, not in real life, in the dream. One of the frozen people was sitting in a glass coffin next to me. There was some letter I had to retrieve for him from his dead father. I also had a journal that contained the Pamphlet along with other things. A ninja wizard suddenly stepped into the room, and tried to kill me. He had the letter I needed and showed me it after the short fight. It was a bunch of gibberish, but I started yelling "HIS MOTHER ISNT DEAD YOU LIER!" For some reason. He started burning the letter, the journal (Which was the first thing I put out) and the bed. I put them all out before any damage could be done. I ended up using magic to unlock the coffin. When I noticed something odd about the burnt spot in the bed. I walked over to it, while my dad was saying something about magic being useless because I had the goggles and ring, I stepped up to the hole. Then I woke up

Training and Wolves
I was running from something in a massive inflatable obstacle course. A few of my friends were with me. We ran through this weird room in the course. Where there was nothing occupying it but dogs and wolves. My 'team' got split up near the end, so for some reason I went back to the room with the wolves. There was only three wolves left now, the rest had left for some odd reason... I took one of them and walked back to some sort of house, where I was being trained by Obi-wan Kenobi, and Darth Maul. After that I noticed another one of the wolves kept asking for M&Ms. I ended up spilling a whole bunch of them on the floor and had to clean them up.

LOST Odyssey
I was a survivor of Oceanic Flight 815. The other survivors had put together a massive community and still were hiding from the Others. I led a raid on the Others and got captured by them, I somehow escaped because the Black Smoke (Or 'The Monster') set up a whole bunch of crazy traps for the Others. When I got back to camp apparently three new guys had some to the island. Then The Monster came out of nowhere, and suddenly started saying "Don't shoot!" to us. It told us that it was a conglomeration of all the Others physic tests and wanted revenge on them. It let the smoke around it fade and it became a massive floating robot thing. After it left Selena Gomez appeared out of nowhere and said she wanted to meet with me and someone else. Me and the other guy went to this small shack where I told her she was a wizard, she then turned the other guy into a half-lizard man. Scary. After that she turned me into a half-bat guy. Which was pretty cool actually. I said if she turned me back I would let the Lizard man escape, so she changed me back. I led the Lizard-guy to a small raft made out of turtle shells, after he left Selena went fishing and The Monster came over to talk to me, then I woke up.

5 Minute Party
Someone was hosting this massive party, and tons of people were there. There was these two massive inflatable thingies, and a rock band concert. I bought myself a large coke, the guy said that the large cokes didn't get refills though. I went over to the video game station for a second. When I walked out of it, the inflatable's were already being brought down, and there was only three people there. I complained to my mom that I wanted a refill, but in my anger I scrunched my cup up.

Not really my fault.
Me and my mom were standing in line for something, I had no recollection of who everyone was, but I had a laptop and was on some sort of forum. People had posted comics and stories and everything there. Then my mom told me that a long time ago this very place had been attacked by terrorists because I accidentally pressed the wrong number on her cell phone. I ended up searching for the terrorist-kid and smacking him in the face a few times, I have no idea why. Then I woke up.

The Not-so-Great Escape
I was in some sort of prison-like laboratory. Sawyer was there and told me to escape through a little hatch that was on the ceiling. He boosted me up there then walked off. I ended up sneaking around in the walls for quite some time, before I fell into a storage room-thing. A lunch lady was taking out food there, it was really just a small room that seemed to be storage, I had to crawl everywhere because it was so low. I talked the Lunch-lady into letting me escape, but to do that I still had to walk down this long hallway without getting caught. I got caught. I ran into this room with a bunch of fake-guns with orange tips. I took one, thinking it was real and told the guy to open the gate, he thought it was real. I was holding a fake Captains-gun (So I called it). It just shot flares off, and it was big and blue. I told him that it wasn't a gun, but it would hurt to have a flare shoot into you. I went back into the room and stole a Rocket-launcher (My dreams usually NEVER have rocket-launchers)) and started massacring the workers who were stupidly huddling into one group. I saved all the children (Cliché!) and started questioning their leader. Before I got any answers I woke up.

The LOST Odyssey Continues
I have noticed that I am having a lot of dreams related to LOST. I have no idea if this is a good thing or bad. I think it's pretty fun, considering what this one was about.
Me and John Lock were walking down the beach, when the fuels loge started burning, we pushed it into the sea and someone said we have to move otherwise when it exploded we would all die. I jumped into the water and watched as it exploded in the ocean, sending parts and smoke flying everywhere. As I jumped back up on the beach several of the parts rained down on us, and me and some actor escaped to another part of the beach. Where this guy told us he had this special power and that The Others would be here for us soon. We asked him what it was. My view was then taken off my body and transported to a mansion, where I watched the next events like a movie. The actor I was with was dancing in the pool, forced to do it by that guy who had seem us. His dad came out and started yelling at him. Then I was back to my body, and told John Lock, Sayid, and a few other o the survivors went hunting, only me and John knew that we were hunting the guy who had (Apparently) killed the actor person. We ended up on this ledge after escaping a firefight with an Other. The other came back, with tigers. The tigers started mauling people and Sayid told me to escape and that he would save everyone else. I was barely able to get up on a ledge that was surrounding the other ledge like a wall. As I looked down I noticed that the tigers were starting to come for me. I looked at the other side and there was a massive bamboo wall. Chinese style. It was several feet thick and had a slanted roof. I jumped onto that, because the tiger's wouldn't be able to. ((I am also beginning to notice that tigers pop up in my dreams fairly often)). I scooted myself farther away from the wall. I ended up handing on the wall's edge with the tigers only inches away, but not able to reach me. After a while they left and John hauled me up. Sayid asked me what I had escaped on. This is the only dialogue I remember.
"What did you see?" He asked in his Oh-so Iranian accent.
"A wall, a big one, like that King-Kong movie" I said
"What?"
"You know, the one with Jack Black"
"Never heard of it"
"Wait, wasn't LOST filmed in 2001?" I asked myself
"Huh?"
" Yea, I don't think that movie was made then, that makes sense"
That is all I remember before we started talking again, then something happened, I don't know what. It was all too fuzzy now. Then I woke up.

School for the Gifted
I was in some sort of outdoor school program. Where our teacher would have us do activities, but I never really learned everything. The only class I remember is when she let an otter run loose in the small platform we were sitting on. It was really weird. A night passed an all I remember is that the next day had something to do with monkeys... Then I woke up.

After I woke up, I tried falling asleep again. This is what happened.

Trying Tiger
I was standing in the middle of the stairs, staring at the bottom floor. I was conscious I was dreaming but didn't KNOW I was conscious. Something told me to do a reality check. I looked at my hands and saw that my forefinger and pinky were missing, two bulging stumps in their places. Ok, now I knew I was dreaming. I did a little fist-pound in the air and stared at the floor for a second, trying to make a tiger appear. (What's this with tigers?) It didn't and I was really disappointed. Instead of doing the obvious thing and jumping out a window to try and fly, I walked over to the kitchen to have some fun with my "father" character. He was leaning against the counter, seemingly asleep. I took no notice and asked him what the meaning of life was. No answer (Darn...) I walked over to him. For some reason he had died right there. I also noticed that now my middle finger and pinky was missing, my forefinger was back. I shoved him in the blender and he disappeared. Only to reappear behind me, I was like: "DAD I'M DREAMING!" He said something incoherent and I yelled: "Wait! This isn't ri-" I woke up before I could finish.

Survivors.
I was watching some sort of video at my house, when my mom told me to go do something. I grabbed my friend and walked outside, making sure to take a fake shotgun and an axe. After a tense moment of fighting off zombies we disabled a power sore of some sort. I ended up telling my dad that it was just like the movie Eragon. Weird. After a long while of doing stuff I don't remember, I walked outside with someone who appeared to be my mom. I ended up doing a reality check, but I had all my fingers. That still kind of made me wonder what on Earth I was doing in a zombie apocalypse. I starting screaming "YES! YES!" In the air, and did what I should of done last time. Try to fly. I failed, and fell on the ground really hard. So I tried teleporting myself by spinning really fast in a circle. I failed at that too. I knew I was still dreaming and summoned a massive swarm of bugs to prove it to the lady. She was like: "Yea, you're dreaming, and this is the end" Before the bugs disintegrated her (Woops...) I got too excited and woke myself up.

"I can totally take you"
I was in a Y-Wing for Star Wars, flying around in what appeared to be a massive spaceship battle. Honestly, it was really, really cool. I was alerted that one of our drop ships was boarding and enemy vessel, so I followed them into the hanger. I started hovering (But Y-Wings aren't supposed to hover...) and blasting the brutes in the hanger. (Yea, HALO 2-3 Brutes, Covenant makes such a good bad guy) I was yelling something about them being wimpy and not being able to kill me, even though my ship was sustaining critical damage. I jumped out and slammed into one of the brutes, and used my melee attack on him, and stole his Brute Shot. I killed a few more before going into the drop ship which had until then laid dormant. Only two people had survived, the captain and someone else. I told them to follow me, we walked out and there was like fifty or so brutes now. Three-men-armies are awesome. The captain made a bet with me that he could melee kill more of them, I was like "BRING IT ON!". After a while the largest of the brutes made a bet that if the captain couldn't beat him then he would let us stay prisoner and he would die. I started yelling "He can take you! Heck, I could totally take you!" The captain did something (Forgot what) and lost, they launched him out of an airlock. I looked down and said goodbye, then I woke up.

I am Superspy
I was some sort of super-spy with my brother, after jumping out of a doomed jetliner, the dream got really fuzzy and I remember something about a building. I regained REM during a scene where we were in the Congo River or something. A bunch of sharks were under us but we still got to a small native's camp. They were a bunch of really short people that we called elves. Their leader gave us this sort of vase looking thing and told us to give it to their cannibalistic brethren in South America. I said "No way" and walked out of there, we paddled our canoe over to a plane wreckage (The same plane we jumped out of earlier). I got an idea and asked if the natives would help us salvage it, they agreed. We yanked a big part of the wreck out, then it got really fuzzy again.
I am [ Bad Word Removed ]
I was training to an [ Bad Word Removed ], the training camp was my house, but the house had been teleported somewhere in Indonesia. A bunch of poor people were always working there, because there was a big farm with lots of tall grass next to our house . I ended up finding out some sort of scandal that would put the leader of the organization out of power, and inevitably end up world. Apparently a peer of mine was working with our teacher, who planned to kill everyone on earth. The kid found out I was working against him and chased after me, I ran up the driveway and into the tall grass. I needed a weapon to defend myself with. There was a knife on the ground, I picked it up as I passed it. I didn't like the knife, so I threw it out. Another knife appeared, this one was a butter knife (My subconscious must of been angry that I didn't pick the first one) I grabbed that one and shoved it in my pocket, then yet another knife appeared (NOTE: About now the entire path I'm on is littered with knives) this one was much better, so I took it, but kept the butter knife. I shoved the sharper on in my pocket instead, and held the butter knife. The kid caught up with my and slapped it out of my hands, I knocked him out and ran to the garage, where the teacher was. The teach was an original creation that I recognized, his name would be Mark Northern, a scientist that will eventually appear in my story -Listener-. He had grabbed a knife and tried to stab me, I knocked it to the side and cut him in half. (Yuck, my brain is really gross. Plus, how can you cut a guy in half with a knife?) He screamed but didn't die, and I was forced to cut his head off, and ended up not only doing that, but taking most of his left shoulder. (Killing your own creation, who is supposed to be a good guy, is not enjoyable D: ) I ran out of the garage, pursued by the kid I thought I had knocked out before. I got to the end of the driveway before he caught up to me. He began slashing at the air while running. I jerked back and stabbed him with my knife. Then luckily, I woke up. Wow, what a brutal dream.

Stop Waking Up
I didn't only have just ONE "False Awakening" this time, I had two. The first was just a normal one. (EG: Grab your T-Shirt and shorts, put glasses on, etc) But when I walked out my door I woke up again. I immediately thought that this was the real one and looked around for a clue, sure enough, my mom was in the room staring at me. The thing was, I had locked the door the night earlier, so I got really freaked out.

The Great Broom Adventure
I was underwater in a lot of scuba gear, apparently I had dropped my broom over the boat and needed to retrieve it from the ocean floor. I tussled with an eel over it and got back to the boat. (Around here a lot went fuzzy and I don't know what happened) I ended up in some sort of compound, holding the same broom, and running away from evil dogs. We (It was me and some other kid) jumped the fence and ran to a nearby store. Around here I lost track of the broom, but I needed it otherwise my mom would get mad at me. Apparently I was now an outlaw in the city and there were posters of me up. (Also, I was in the body of a tall, blonde, twelve year old boy) I was protected by one of the store managers, and ended up staying for a while. I started talking to a few kids when I noticed something bulging in my leg. Some sort of bone was beginning to stick out and rip the flesh. (OH GOSH EW! EW! EW! IT WAS SO NASTY D:) I poked at it and it ripped out, it was about the size of a nickel, but that's pretty grotesque when something that big is sticking out of your kneecap. It didn't just "pop" out. It managed to rip the skin off most my leg, revealing the muscle tissue. I started screaming really loudly, and luckily one of the people at the store was a surgeon and could fix it. (Thank God for LOST and Jack Sheppard) Though I never got it fixed, I talked about it all day, bragging that I was about to have surgery done on it. Then I woke up. I'm not really sure how on earth I believed that was true, considering not only did I feel no pain, but the wound itself stayed open for the duration of the time. I don't have any idea if the piece of white stuff that popped out of my knee is significant or not, I hope it didn't mean anything.

President in Person
It was me, some girl, and a really smart cat. Like, human smart. We (The girl and I) were both given cool powers of which I have forgotten. We had no bring down the cliché evil bad guy. The government was in our way though. So I kidnapped the president's daughter and held her hostage in a room. After a long while of negotiating. The president (Who by the way, was the one negotiating) ordered me out. I grabbed the cat and the girl with powers and ran, apparently his daughter stupidly followed us, even though we ran right past him and his Secret Service. I don't remember what happened after that, I think I woke up.

Fragments of an Adventure
Gosh, most all I remember is that this qualified as one of the best dreams. Ever. Sadly, I remember next to none of it. The few things I do remember are:
-Running away from something
-My sister wearing my "Halo Wars" shirt (I was really mad at her for this)
-Escaping from something
-Something to do with a wolf
-One of my favorite books being made into a great movie(When I woke up I was really sad about this being fake)

Finally, Dragons
Well, I pummeled my subconscious enough to the point of... You guessed it, tossing a few dragons in my dreams. I was standing next to a fairly large bluish one, who apparently was named "Firetia" (Hey cool, my dreams even comes with free name-samplers.) She was telling my character Markus that he's the chosen one or something. Then yet another dragon appeared, this one bright red/orange. This new one was called Leon. Eventually the two fell asleep and I had to rescue them before a train wrecked into them. Then yet ANOTHER dragon appeared, this one nameless and evil. (About here I noticed: "What the heck? Why am I not a dragon?") Then this fight broke out and I was running on top of a train... Then I woke up, if anything happened after I was running atop the train, I forgot it.
Camp Stupid
I can only remember us all sitting in an open cabin-like thing. I was constantly being shoved around by people I didn't know, and everyone had an IQ of 4. Honestly, it had to be the worst dream, ever.

Yet another fragmented adventure?
I can only remember one full scene during THIS dream, and it's actually pretty good. I was asleep in my bed, and for some reason my phone started buzzing. (Thing is, my phone was under my pillow. It usually isn't) After is buzzed a few times, I finally looked at it. Some creep had been sending my text messages, and I was so freaked out when one said "I would move if I were you". At this I leapt off my bed, as I looked up my fan started to jiggle and fall. I (Thank-you dream for super strength) caught it in one hand, by the blade. I walked out to the living room where my mom and dad were and said: "Hey, my fan fell on me". The just nodded, which was scary. The dream got fuzzy and I remember something about taking pictures. It un-blurred after a while and I was standing in my kitchen, where a large bag of coffee was sitting on the counter. I mean a BAG, as in, the coffee was floating around in the zip-loc bag. It was a BIG zip-loc bag too. I asked my dad (Who mysteriously appeared beside me) what it was, he told me it was some Chinese recipe that gave you good memory. I was like "cool" and forgot most anything after that.
Things I DO remember:
-Taking a picture because some guy wanted to get everyone's shot before this big battle happened
-A strange voice telling me what to do
-Google. (Google? You ask, well, I don't know. I know this is all I remember)
-Running through a museum.

Highjack
Wow, in this dream I was the BAD guy. That's a new one, and pretty scary. I was some sort of terrorist-like dude that was supposed to steal a massive experimental military cargo plane. I have no idea why though, it was a crummy plane. I tussled with the two pilots for a moment, then took off. They plane ran out of fuel and I landed/crashed on a large hill. When I got out I was surrounded by FBI agents with guns. Wow, it was so freaky. Apparently my subconscious saw it was funny to not only have me arrested, but to have my pastor watch the whole thing! If that's not a nightmare, I don't know what is.

Island Hopping
A dream about islands? Yup. Me and two other people I suppose were my parents were on vacation on a teeny island, we were playing some water sport in the pool until someone did something to get the flung through the air. Honestly, flying 20 miles through the air isn't fun, don't try it kiddies. I landed in the water and somehow survived, then I swam over to a much smaller island with some people on it. It seemed to be some sort of island resort for kids, so I was automatically drawn to it. I found out that the owner of the resort was actually evil, and plotted with a lifeguard on how to dispose of her. She found out and tore the island resort to pieces, killing the lifeguard as she did. I somehow got off the island and back to my original one, and told my parents what had been happening on the old one. For some reason they believed me and we came up with a plan to save everyone on the other island. I forgot most of what happened after that, but I woke up and got really mad, then I fell back asleep again.

Picking Weapons
Hurray for sword fighting! Finally a good sword dream.
I was in my garage with a few other people, my dad and someone else were outside. We were having a battle and I needed to choose a weapon, I ended up picking a long sword, while the kid next to me was then forced to choose the short sword. I walked outside with him and starting fighting, and lost. I walked back into the house and complained to my mom, then continued walking through the house. Some twenty year-old guy was sitting in a chair and facing a glass wall with another fifteen year-old guy. I walked over to him and said: "Tell that guy you're not his friend" This is how the next batch of dialogue went.
"I'm not your friend anymore" Said the guy in the chair.
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU THEN!" The kid behind the wall said in a really high-pitched tone. At this I remembered that some sort of disease was lowering everyone's maturity level. But didn't have time to think on it because my mom knocked on the door and woke me up.

Last edited by HeroMaster on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 am

I really don't care if you're offended by the "God's Gifts, among other adventures" story. It made for a great dream and a great story.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Umg supar long epik post o3o
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 am

Due to the fact I lost my USB drive, I need to record all my dreams here. So here are the dreams I had last night.

Welcome to the Space Station.
Me and a group of kids, lead by my pastor, were waiting inside of this tight spaceship. It was really clean and Sci-fi like, and we sat there for a while until we docked to this massive circle-like space station. (Like the one from 2001: A Space Odyssey) Apparently only those who had brought a "Z-Cord" were able to have gravity on the ship, so me and a few others had to float around to get anywhere. We walked (and floated) to a large room with a window pointing out at earth. Not sure how long we stayed there, but it was long enough to realize something was wrong with how the earth looked. My viewpoint then switched to the following dream.

End World
It was like and 1830's setting, and we didn't have cars, but we had helicopters. Me, some woman, and this dragon guy had to find some gem that was hidden underground. Apparently it would help us when the world ended (which was inevitable). We had to run from these helicopters shooting at us to get to and underground station that the gem was in. We got the gem and the dragon guy flew away with the woman to some safe "ark" place. I was left behind but promised to be picked up later. I went outside the castle thing where there was some sort of pit. If you stuck a large red object in it (along with yourself) a ruby ring would come out. Since the gem the dragon guy had was being hunted down, me and a few others had to make copied to stall the "government". Some idiot with black hair was like "Hey, look! I made a necklace with it!". I don't remember much of what happened next, just that is ended up changing to this dream.

Not your regular morning
Following a false awakening, I found myself in my bed with my dad standing over me. I told him of my earlier dream (See "End World") and he said it was off a book I had read. I instantly believed this and looked for it in the massive amount of books laying next to my bed. At this time a random guy and my arch nemisis (IRL) came in the room. We swapped stories for a while and they left. I was really annoyed at this and went back to "sleep".

Staring at Earth

At this time my dream went back to space (See "Welcome to the Space Station") Chris said something and I turned my attention back to our view of Earth. It looked odd as the sea level seemed to be rising rapidly, making the continents sink from view. We looked on in wonder as life was wiped out. Then an odd "memory" came to mind on whether the dragon guy and the woman made it to safety. Made me wonder...
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 am

Forest Monsters

I told Hugo and Jack they were really on a TV show, and they got really mad at me. So after a few minutes of being chased through the dense foliage of the island, I appeared at a small Dharma station. They let me in and I introduced myself, the station was for animal research, and they used open tests. After a short amount of time they would open two different cages and see the reactions the two animals had against each other. At one point a saw a kitten cuddling with a spider, and it was pretty freaky. The two people at the station greeted me and told me they would help me escape. One of them was a pregnant Asian woman, the other was an oldish sort of man (Resembling "Mr. Friendly" from LOST.) Mr. Friendly lead me outside and through the woods, when this long tentacle like thing came out and started dragging him away, he told me to run then disappeared. I ended up in another station where the Asian woman had had her baby, we all greeted each other and I told them Mr. Friendly died. Something about a dragon occurred, then it switched to this dream.

End World 2

I was in a spaceship, and we were leaving the solar system because the world was going to be engulfed by the sun. We had to fly through these massive arch like structures that sped us up, civilian ships passing us all the while. I looked back and saw the world being destroyed, and time literally stopped. Everything was frozen, all except those alive. People on earth that still had contact with our ship looked up in amazement, and those on the ship began to cheer. At this time I noticed one of my characters (Mist) was on the ship, so I asked her where Lighter and Sonny were. She said they had died. So sad, since I killed Mist off in Listener. (Mist was a snow leopard during this meeting). I looked back at the Earth, half of it was consumed by the sun, and most everyone was dead. I have no idea what happened there, but I felt a sense of peace.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:01 pm

o-o
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Skylight, what?
Back to top Go down
Powerfox

Powerfox

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:28 am

I hate waking up from dreams. It's so unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.robloxhq.com/
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:35 pm

I hate the cozy feeling you get when you wake up early on a weekday. Makes you want to go right back to sleep.

WHY can't that ever happen on the weekend?
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:38 am

Since I still haven't found my USB drive...

Five Gems and Stuff

Me, Ronald Weasly, and Hermione Granger were in this room, when these little High-tech goblin things attacked us. We busted them up pretty badly, and found their super-top-secret gadget that was the only thing keeping them focused on killing us. So while Hermione and Ron held them off with an army of hobbits, I gathered these five gems that we needed to have to activate he machine. Since we had lost them earlier, that is. I apparently didn't know who I was and was under control of some mind-cloud-spell. If I found the gems, I would save the world and get my memory back. So I found the multicolored gems and put them in the correct slots on the disk shaped machine. I then found myself standing in a doorway, shirtless. A hobbit told me to put on a shirt, and I did. My view switched to outside, where two little surviving goblins were riding away on an ATV. Then I had a sequel?

Iron and Paper

I was in some huge city, in a different character's body. These two giant monsters were fighting. One was made up of huge boulders, and another pure metal. The metal one appeared to be destroying the city, and the rock one defending it. The rock one (Who was apparently my other character, only with superpowers) looked pretty beat up, and was loosing fast. I ran past the scene and continued on, looking for someone. A group of gangsters found me and took me to this park thingy place. It was round and had a bench in it. I had a gun in my pocket, but I was still slightly scared of them. I told them that if we were able to stop those monsters, we would be heroes and be famous. So the agreed to help me. I pulled out an apple and bit out of it, before the scene switched to this. Me and the gangster guys were sitting in an SUV, barreling down the highway. Now my dream had the kindness to create a totally original object, I may use it in a story. I was holding a map of sorts, only there were two figures on it. One was my mom, and the other was me. It was like a walkie-talky, the gang-banger leader, who was a tall skinny black guy with a crappy beard, was talking to her, telling her I was alright. Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Powerfox

Powerfox

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 pm

HeroMaster wrote:
Me, Ronald Weasly, and Hermione Granger

See, you DO have Harry Potter glasses
Back to top Go down
http://forums.robloxhq.com/
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:10 am

The Various Adventures of Lol

I was the son of a famous explorer, and was riding down the Nile with him and a few other friends. We ran into some Greek god who cursed us, and a bunch of them died. I killed a Medusa and we fell off a cliff into a space station. (Wtf?) After working on the space station as a scientist with my father, we crashed on Earth where zombies had taken over. I ended up defending my house from zombies for a while, which was really fun because it was like L4D2, but no reloading and more gun options.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:26 am

Science of Weird

I was on some sort of submarine. Literally on top of it, as it wasn't submersed in the water yet. There was some commotion about a leopard and I blacked out.

After I woke up, two tigers were apparently standing next to me. Along with a girl named Emily (Yes, that is a reference to Meerkat, I believe). Somehow the tigers' and our brains got mixed up, and two of the tigers ended up in our bodies. The government somehow found out about this and came after us, and there was an epic chase-scene where everyone had to run through this neighborhood. We all ended up at this outpost thingy in the middle of the woods, and (somehow) switched bodies back. Then I was talking to my favorite artist then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:59 am

Well, since I've lost my USB Drive AGAIN, I might as well continue with my last oddish dream.

This has to be one of the most odd, exciting, and adventurous dreams I've ever had. The strange thing is, the first part was very detailed, as if it were actually happening. It doesn't really have much of a plot, but you can see one building. However, it appears the entire land has a very detailed history as well, odd.

Fourdom

I know I had a dream before this, but I'm not sure what of. The first thing I remember is falling out of a colorful hole, right onto a stone pathway. A man was walking down it, wearing an old Englishman's "Outfit". Sort of like the stuff worn in the "Real World" in the Alive in Wonderland movie, but worn and browned. He was carrying a cane and tapping each corner of the path, cutting it into a large rectangle. I took to to myself to begin narrating in my head, describing his actions. He appeared to be some sort of magician, in the middle of a spell, so I didn't want to bother him. All of a sudden, a large tarp-like object appeared in the rectangle, with four orb-objects resting on top. He slid four rods under the corners of the tarp, elevating it and making the orbs roll to the middle of the tarp. He said something to the inside, and walked away. I came out of the bushes I was hiding in and looked around, the pathway had four "Paths" intersecting at the middle, turning the entire area into four squares. As I looked around harder, I noticed I was really inside a valley. (For some reason, this had to be one of my most detailed dreams yet, and I'm very curious about it.) There was no place for the pathways to go, so the entire place was just walled in. I stepped towards the tarp, confident the wizard-in-a-waistcoat was out of sight. As I looked inside, I saw four dragons. The first one, which was blue, pointed slightly towards the IV Quadrant (If it were, say, a coordinate plane and I was in the middle.) The second one I saw was greenish, and pointing towards the III Quadrant. The third was purplish/pink/orange, and pointed to I Quadrant. The last was red, and pointed towards the II Quadrant. It came upon me to realizations then. The first was that all four of these dragons were female, and would not be able to survive in the harsh conditions to come and be able to reproduce. The second was that these things were a lot smarter than average baby, and currently were conversing with each other in their native tongue. It appeared they had figured their predicament out beforehand, and knew exactly what to do. They paid me no mind though, as if I were a ghost. However this soon changed, and the green one looked up at me and said: "Excuse me, sir, but could you release us from this tarp?" I nodded in amazement, as any human would, and gently removed each of the rods from under the tarp. I don't know why I didn't just remove one or two, or just picked them up and out of it in the first place. They then each sat on one corner of the pathways, each inside it's own Quadrant. The blue one stood the tallest, and they seemed to be growing even then. I retreated to the middle of the pathway, and stood in amazement as each grew to the size of a Smart-Car. When they were done, they continued in their clicking noises to each other, and the green one turned to me once again.

"Thank you, traveler. For your services your sons and daughters will be given great power in this land until the day it dies." I felt a strange sensation, and turned to the Orangish and Red ones. They nodded in sullen gratitude, and as I spun around again the blue one stared me in the eyes; "Be wary, be smart, and may we meet again in the future." It said. I felt myself fading away, as if frozen to the spot but still leaving, almost as if I were becoming a statue myself. Then, nothing.

I woke up, but not in reality, still in the dream, but it felt like reality to me. I was wearing modern garb, but the house I was in seemed to be medieval. My mother was cooking in the kitchen, it seemed. As I looked closer I noticed there were several streamers floating around the house, each blue and containing a dragon of white. I was instantly flooded with the history of the land as I walked out of the house and to wherever.

It appeared after my Future-self rescued the dragons from their imprisonment, they all became the best of friends. They helped build him a home, and in combining their powers they somehow brought him his girlfriend. However, the dragons weren't allowed to leave their designated "Quadrants". The man and the woman were given the same powers each of the dragons had, and used them wisely. They repopulated the area for a hundred years, the dragons growing older and the human duo never aging. Eventually, the population found out they had the same powers as their father and mother, and instead used them to fight amongst themselves. Several wars pursued, and the "Eve" woman was killed. The man, in his grief, used the last bit of his powers, combined with the dragons', to steal back the sons' and daughters' powers. Instead, he set up boundaries along the pathways, a huge invisible wall similar to the dragon's own. Those inside the quadrants were stuck there forever, and contracted that dragon's powers as well. The man, however, was trapped inside the middle and let the four dragons turn him to stone. Those inside the quadrants came to terms, that they wouldn't cross the boundaries once they came down, and that peace would remain forever. Those in the Blue Dragon's quadrant were given the gift of minor telekinesis, and telepathy. Those with the Green Dragon found themselves able to speak any language thought up by nature, and grew close to the animals around them. Those with the Orange Dragon were able to shape-shift, making their relations close to the "Greens". The Red ones, however, were given control of the metals, and their cities grew like grass. Soon, though, the boundaries fell and they sent "Emissaries" over to each Quadrant, to continue peace and trade with them. The dragons froze themselves in stone on the corners of the middle pathway, the Man in the middle.

It appeared that is what happened. Everyone was fine with it, and that was that. However, the Red Dragon's nation was stirring, someone had violated their trade rights, and they were preparing for war. The Green and Blue had allied, and the Orange was remaining neutral. I walked along the roads until I arrived at the original pathway, where a fairly large wolf was waiting for me. I sat upon one of the benches and it hopped up next to me, transforming, as it did, to a rather tall boy with puffy blond hair. He said something about the "Reds", and I rushes over to the middle pathway, looking past the Minivan-sized Red Dragon to see the large skyscrapers of Red City burning with light and fuel. The boy stood next to me, telling me it was much too dangerous. I told him we had to do it, that it would save many people.

We somehow ended up in the Red City's largest tower, sneaking around in the throne room of their king. The soldiers and guards were massive Coke-Bottles, the glass kind. The boy was captured and I fled to a beach somewhere near a lake. I met a wonderful little girl there, with some sort of mammal on her shoulder. She was from Green and her mom wished me to look after her, so I did. The beach was a sight to behold, and I hopefully will never forget it. The docks looked like they had been constructed by Dr. Seuss, and children and adults alike were playing everywhere. You could see those from Blue floating slightly above the water, without touching it. Many of the Orange and Green citizens were using their abilities too, and the area was cluttered with animals and their human companions. I let the girl go swim for a bit, and walked along the pathway again. I don't remember much after that, but I think it had something to do with the Tantive IV coming from orbit and Darth Vader killing a bunch of people.

If this dream has any meaning, I don't know, but it sure was fun to have. In fact, if I ever run out of ideas I'll use this one, who knows, I might find it useful.

I'm not sure what the "Colorful Hole" had to do with anything, because I had forgotten much of my past in the dream. Who knows, I might of been a time-traveler of some sort, or maybe an inter dimensional traveler. What does the mysterious "Wizard" have to do with anything? Is he significant? Does this dream have any meaning at all? Could it be the future as Gro's theory predicted? These are the things I ask myself every time I have a dream like this, which is once every other year.

I have to say though, it was certainly a good dream, and as soon as I find my USB Drive I'll be sure to stick it on there.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:01 am

Powerfox wrote:
HeroMaster wrote:
Me, Ronald Weasly, and Hermione Granger

See, you DO have Harry Potter glasses

Harr harr harr.
Back to top Go down
Kitti

Kitti

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Powerfox wrote:

I agree. It also seems a bit disappointing if something good was just about to happen in your dream. Then you WANT to go back to sleep. bounce
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 am

Zoeycat wrote:
Powerfox wrote:

I agree. It also seems a bit disappointing if something good was just about to happen in your dream. Then you WANT to go back to sleep. bounce

But we usually want to be sleep in the first place. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GBeastEX
Kitti

Kitti

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Silver-Chan wrote:
Zoeycat wrote:
Powerfox wrote:

But we usually want to be sleep in the first place. xD

Yeah, you're right. I actually slept in until about 12 for me! Being sick and being able to sleep in FTW.
sunny
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:57 am

Priority Subject
I don't remember much of how this dream started, except that I was some sort of magical Warrior destined to kill something as all the Cliché stories go. I was hiding in my house with this girl with the same powers as I had, and I was trying to deceive the enemy's scouts (Who were standing in the living room, asking us questions to see if we were human or not.) I knew we had to get to this light green van outside a Wal-Mart, there was something really important in it. A minute earlier I told her to set up a quick spell to teleport us there, and to save one to teleport us out, because I expected a trap. However, one of the Witch Scouts found my magical dagger and broke it in half, throwing a sword at me as she did. I grabbed the sword and we teleported to the van.
But whatever was in there, was gone. This huge birdlike griffin swooped down, but it was short and only had two legs, I grabbed on it and learned that Miley Cyrus was somehow connected to whatever we needed, making her a VIP of our mission, whatever out mission was. I was told Miley was with the marines, somewhere in Vietnam. I teleported there and signed up for the army, but while I was there we were barraged by lots of enemy soldiers, and I wasn't able to ask her any questions. (..M) It ended up we were surrounded, and our only hope was to run and hide in the mines, about then I lost touch with the girl I was partaking in the mission with, and ended up in the mines with Miley and some other soldiers. There was some sort of cave in and I was trapped on the other side and had to watch as my team packed up in a cart and rode off down the tunnel. I ended up crashing into this room where a ton of pictures were taped to the wall. The room was half destroyed, as if it were built into the mountain and had been there for some time. All I know is that the pictures had something to do with Miley's vague love for art. I clamored and out found myself surrounded by a bunch of TF2 red engineers with sentries. I started blasting at the sentries with my puny weapon, and eventually a spy came and sapped them. I killed off the engineers and made my way around the mountain.
Our newly reunited team stopped at a rather American-looking neighborhood, and the troops began looting the place, much to the horror of me and a few others, including Miley, I ran off to report it but was too late, something had happened I we were going to have to do something that would possibly kill all of it, I forgot what. I DO know that as I was running towards Miley, trying to get whatever info I needed before we all died, I woke up.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:44 am

The Game
I was walking down the hallway, I had no idea where I was going, but I knew it was bad. I had signed up for a new "Virtual Reality" project designed for entertainment. I had no idea joining it would make me a criminal to society. My name was Jack, and I was screwed, and that's all I knew.
When I arrived at a room, my escorts left, locking the door behind them. The room was small and benches lined the walls. Guns littered the floor, and I asked what they were for. One skinny, puffy haired guy next to me said they were for killing, I should of guessed. Other than him the room was full of burly men that looked like they would break my spine without a second thought, not my best situation in a dream.
I grabbed a simply futuristic assault rifle and pistol (Much like from the game "Shattered Horizon, which I desperately want.) and was lead down another hallway to an even smaller pink one. In this tiny pink hallway (Literally, we had to crouch.) we were set in several isolation rooms that felt like coffins, then I passed out.
My viewpoint switched to that of an alternate version of myself, who was racing Go-Carts down a perilous suburban street with my father. We were looking for some sort of data-packet that could lead us to the other-me. We found it when we searched a random house (lol) and left, not sure what I did with it though. I hope it helped me.
Then my viewpoint switched to that of the puffy-curly-blonde-hair guy who I had met in the Prep room. I was laying outside of my tube, waiting for Jack to come out. There were a ton of terrible screams, and some sort of group of bugs slithered out of the tube. When the door lifted, Jack was in his power armor, and some sort of hybrid thing that didn't matter, oh well. He looked badass though.
I said that we could escape if we left in the ventilation shafts, which we both began hiding in. Jack went one way, and me the other. I met up with some girl I had connections with, and suddenly the alarm blared as we hid behind a crate. We were soon captured and I was stuck in the isolation tube again. Because I apparently had escaped out of the first one.
Then my viewpoint went back-in-time to that of Jack's, where I met up with Alyx in the control-room thingy. She must've been an ally, and let me escape, but as I did I was spotted and the alarm went off.
Then it went to that of Juliet's, from LOST (Even though she's dead now.), she and Jack were hiding in some sort of wasteland from other power-armor users, I had a pistol or something.
Then, I woke up. How odd. I think this dream had something to do with "The Game" movie, because it was something like this. Even though, I've never even SEEN that movie.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:15 am

The Exodus of Time

I was part of a community living on a new world, which was apparently an exact copy of Earth but in the future. However the grass and trees were all lighter shades. The shadows stood out less too. It was a futuristic community, we all lived in these huge hangars with weird beds and stuff. I'm not sure what we ate. But there was plenty of grass and fresh air. One day, I was walking along when I noticed some type of metal grass covering the ground, reaching all the way to inside of a community hangar. I went inside and saw that it covered everything, even some people who stood deathly still. As I watched, it inched forward, new metallic grass growing before my very eyes. I reached my hand over it to see what it would do. The grass started growing on my wrist and arm. Freaked out, I ran to a meeting place and called a meeting to order. I kept flicking at the grass wedged in my arm, it didn't hurt to pull at it, but I wasn't about to. There was some sort of gauge mixed in with the rest of the grass.
No one would talk to me so I gathered up my closest friends (Which happened to include two dragons, since those lived in the community to.) and went to a mysterious lake-pond-bog thing. It looked like a pond but was shallow, and had a large island in the middle. We started talking about how we could escape the "plague". Then Justin Bieber showed up.
"We can take my boats to the Tree of Life." He said, showing us a huge scale-model of our planet. He zoomed in a bit on a part of the ocean, and I saw an island with a huge tree in the middle of it. It was so huge, the island itself looked small in comparison. It sank into the island, creating a valley surrounded by mountains. On one of the sides was a very large stone/wooden/statue dragon. He said that is was shrouded in myth and legend, but he could get us there if we worked together. He brought two thin little boats that could support three people. They were like little canoes with no oars.
"How do you use them with no oars?" I asked, holding up a mysterious string that looked like it was attached to a sail. He looked over him his boat and called:
"You'll know how!" (I guess this was completely true, since it was MY dream.) I took up the sail's two string and held them out like a kite. Almost instantly the wind picked up and we were off. It was like flying a kite with two strings, except it was a boat. It was extremely fun and we made our way down a river until we came upon a muddy area and stopped. I got out and looked around. Everything looked normal (I literally mean normal, as in present day normal.) houses were lined together and were all the same colors. I walked over to one and noticed an event in history. Two ladies were trying to convince a rather rotund woman that she was better off licking stamps. She constantly hid her hands in her jacket. I knew what was going on.
This was a major event in history, actually, as it brought about one of the greatest known authors to the modern world. The women doing her best to ignore her sisters was actually Steven King's MOTHER. (This event in my dream most likely occurred due to my reading of "On Writing" by Steven King, which is his autobiography.) I walked up to her and asked "What is the year?"
"Nineteen sixty four, why?"
"Oh, nothing." I said, before turning to her again. "Ma'am, don't do what they tell you do, do things your way. But let me tell you this, NEVER let your son stop writing. He's going to be amazing one day.
She blushed and I walked on, being the "scout" for our group which had mysteriously appeared in the nineteen hundreds. I walked over to Steven's house and went upstairs. A little Steven King walked out, dressed in his pajamas. I tried to convince him that he was a great author and shouldn't ever stop. I hugged him.
When I let him go, he started to moan. His skin was turning a sickly green and his face looked ready to melt off. I ran outside, realizing that I had accidentally screwed up all of time, and if we didn't make it to the Tree of Life and eat the fruit, we'd be dead. I ran out towards where Bieber and the rest were, all of them had vanished, moved on most likely. I ran to my boat and sailed off, stopping at a path that came up out of the bog. I was suddenly being pursued by some sort of time-zombies coming to kill me for messing up the time continuum. I reached the path and one of the girls I had met earlier was there, she had ridden with me on my boat down the river. She said she would hold them off for as long as she could, that she was protected by some sort of magic. I ran down the path until I was near some sort of barn. I looked back and saw that she was now some sort of giant, towering above the horizon awkwardly. I brushed it off and moved on.
After a brief and violent encounter with the angry farm-owners, I managed to use my teleporter thingamajig to teleport to where everyone else was. (The thingamajigs are very popular in the future, apparently.) I ended up next to Justin's boat, which was sailing across the ocean to nothingness.
"We can't find it, it's gone." He said sullenly, looking at all of his friends. The girl from earlier was back in my boat by who-knows-what means.
"Well maybe it's because we want to save ourselves, and not the rest of the world." I suggested, thinking hard about it. "We could take the fruit and fashion it as a cure for the rest of the infected, and then go back in time to fix Steven."
Suddenly the water moved, and a monstrous tree rose from the water. Some tentacle creature went with it, doing its best to lift the island out of the water. When it was done we were allowed on, and we learned that all of the good we planned had already happened. Time was fixed and the infected were cured, and for that we were granted to live on the island for the rest of our lives. It was a wonderful feeling.
Then suddenly, out of the blue. A giant ship sprung from the water. Its figurehead was in the form of a gaping red dragon, ready to devour it's prey. I sailed to the large wooden/stone/statue-of-a dragon and rammed against it. The captain roared out: "We have come for your dragon's HEART!"
"But it's heart? It doesn't have one." I called, angry that they had interrupted out party.
"Yes, but we are talking about the ruby eyes!" Another sailor yelled, sending shivers down my spine. I (for some reason) knew that the eye's were what ran the island, otherwise we would sink.
Almost instantly, I woke up, staring at the blank computer screen. My house was totally normal, except the back porch was totally dark.
"Honey, you left your communicator outside." My mom's voice said. I looked out the window and saw a bluish rectangular object floating with no gravity. Then I woke up for real. The moral of the story? I don't know, but it was certainly an amazing dream.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:53 am

No Witty Title, sorry.

At first it started out as some sort of weird anime video-game. It had this girl and I standing on this huge airship that was flying over a war-torn London. She yelled something and after a moment of sheer terror the ship crashed. I woke up and from then on it was more realistic.
I woke up in a large forest covered in snow, but the everglades still stood tall and green. I knew my brother was somewhere out there, but I didn't know where. For a while everything was fuzzy and I had no idea what was going on (Or at least, I don't remember. It was probably just me leaving REM and then returning.) before it got clear again. When it became clearer I was surrounded by wolves who where my allies. There was some sort of invasion going on that I would have to stop. A plane-looking thing crashed due to something I did and killed the wolf leader. Then they all started fighting amongst themselves. My brother stepped out of forest and yelled at me. Minutes later we were fist-fighting over a dangerous frozen waterfall. Both he and I slipped and I caught myself on the ledge, grabbing him as well. He kept saying it was my fault for "Killing" one of the wolves, it's name started with an "A", I wish I could of remembered it. I got us both up to the top and was about to apologize, but my mom woke me up.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:14 am

School of the Fifth Element

I was in this crowded large room with many other families. I knew it was some sort of school I was going to be attending. The principal was speaking to some of the parents when I was brought away into a small room with several other children. The teacher stared and me and said "Pick up the ball without touching it." and pointed to a marble on a table. I stared at it for a moment, and nothing happened. I stared some more and nothing happened. Finally, I opened my hand and willed it to come to me, and so it did. The teacher was impressed and did the same with all the other kids, muttering something about a fifth element (Of course, the actual fifth element is plasma). I played around with the marble for a while before he lead us all back to our seats. My parents had no idea what had gone on the room, I wasn't surprised. Before long I realized the school had been built for sinister purposes, from little clues I heard from conversations. I began releasing my power to get whatever I wanted to come to me, even put on my jacket. Everyone was really surprised, then I woke up.

Afloat

I don't remember how this dream began, but me, a girl, and some guy were hiding inside this large dome/bunker/stadium thing from someone. I don't know who or what though. All of a sudden, the stadium disappeared and we were transported to a strange floating island. Some guy on the floating island/boat/city told us there would be a disaster, and I had to fetch something from another island. A giant grumpy sea turtle brought me and one of the people I was with over to it. My dream got a bit fuzzy here, I remember going back on the turtle during some sort of storm, then I blanked out. It started back up again and I was in a house near a dock, this crazy man told me the house was haunted due to a mysterious toy boat. He said that if I threw it in the cove that was next to the house, the ghost would stop haunting him. Then he murdered my two friends, so I threw it out in the ocean, so he would never have a chance to find it and undo the curse. I stole one of his boats and sailed away, landing next to another dock with a town by it. I traveled around and ended up meeting someone I knew. I don't know who she was, but she was really nice, and acted like we were best friends. The dream got fuzzy for a moment and then cleared up after a few minutes (Or hours, I guess.) I was standing in a large pinkish bedroom, with a bed covered in pink. It looked like some princess lived there. When I looked around, there were pictures all over the wall, beautifully drawn. The same girl I met earlier walked up and said she'd draw one for me if I'd like. I said that wasn't necessary, but she insisted, so I flat out said no. I looked out the window and saw the crazy old man coming for the house, and I knew if he came in he'd kill the girl, so I told her to come with me and hide her face. We rushed down into the dock and hid in a boat, then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
HeroMaster
Admin
HeroMaster

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:39 am

Hellhole

It was me and some expedition, and we were going to do the impossible, get to the center of the Earth. However when we got to the bunker that would start us off, we discovered it was both empty and hostile. Bat creatures were flying above the ceiling, and we were forced to defend ourselves (Which basically meant shooting anything that moved.) After a while and a few levels down, the bat creatures attacked, two of our seven man expedition were taken and killed. Me and the rest leapt into an elevator where we proceeded out descent into the Earth. There's a blank in my memory here, but I remember coming out of the bunker (Which was now a rotting cavern.) and dragging myself towards a campground near a large lake. It wasn't really a campground though, more of a civilian military base, with stores and bathrooms and houses and it's own army. Like a separate nation of sorts. I don't know what happened to the team, just that it wasn't pleasant. I have a brief recollection of a wall of fire, and a tea party.

War and Peace

This dream started out (Or at least, how I remember it.) with me staring into an abyss. I believe it was sometime after my last dream, even though it was in the same night of sleeping. I was looking down into it because my mom had just jumped into it. Me and her had been spelunking here, and I remember a bit of that part of the dream, mostly crawling in tight spaces. This was the second time we were doing it. I was hesitant though, because the cavern was filling with water. Some family was coming up behind me, and I heard screaming. I ran over to the father, who had broken his leg. After talking for a while, he said he'd lived here all his life or something. I left the store and headed over to a store containing a large amount of rare lego sets. I learned there that everyone in the town was going to start a rebellion against the leader, who was Hitler (Huh? So I was pretty confused here. Oh well, I guess) We built up a large strike force and prepared to storm the camp's army base. I was going to help lead it. It failed though, our troops were massacred. It was an amazing battle though, far more realistic than most of my other battles. I ended up taking my infantry units down a hill, blasting everyone in our way. But Hitler sent a wall of troops to stop us, and in my hasty retreat I was lost amongst the ruined buildings with no gun and only a shovel. I killed a few of Hitler's soldiers and hid behind a troop transport. I looked up and saw a Rebel blimp crash into the army. It was epic. There was a long memory break here, but I came to my senses maybe a month later, when there was complete peace. I talked to the man I met earlier, and he said something about a dog. There was something about smoke, then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Adventures in my Head.   Strange Adventures in my Head. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Adventures in my Head.
Page 1 of 1