The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ifound out something weird when I went on this site.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

Ifound out something weird when I went on this site. Empty
PostSubject: Ifound out something weird when I went on this site.   Ifound out something weird when I went on this site. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 pm

It says who you were in a past life. Here's mine.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GBeastEX
Sorith

Sorith

Ifound out something weird when I went on this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifound out something weird when I went on this site.   Ifound out something weird when I went on this site. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 pm

That doesn't make much sense...Where did you find this?
Back to top Go down

Ifound out something weird when I went on this site.
Page 1 of 1