The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

{[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Empty
PostSubject: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Look in the Generation page to start. We begin here.

I'll start.

-Dean-

I woke up to the banging sound of my alarm. As I slammed my fist on it, something in the air changed. It was getting heavy with something... Something sinister. I quickly got up and dressed. Today was gonna be a long day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GBeastEX
StrangeMind702

StrangeMind702

PostSubject: Re: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Hallo Eevee. Guess who I am.
-----------------------------------

-Storm-

I rushed through the busy sidewalks. I was looking for..
Somebody.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Hmm... *Looks at your Avi* ... Sonicmarshmallow? Jk. Good to have you here, Heart!
------
-Dean-

I stepped out into the streets of Newberry. Nearly everyone here knew me. And they all greeted me. I don't know why they like me so much. I mean, my looks aren't that appealing. I mean sure, I got my points, but not THAT rememberable. But today I couldn't do my usual walk around town. I had to find what I was feeling.
Back to top Go down
StrangeMind702

StrangeMind702

PostSubject: Re: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 pm

I ran around, frantically trying to lodge a potato in a Hole in a Wall of the Local Supermarket, but it wasn't working. I then began to do the Hokey Pokey 'till a dude threw a Caramel Coated Cabbage at my head.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Please try to be serious... I respect your randomness, but please? Thanks. Sorry for being a killjoy.
-----
-Dean-

The sky was a clear aqua blue. The birds were chirping, and the people were happy. And I still haven't found it.
Back to top Go down
StrangeMind702

StrangeMind702

PostSubject: Re: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:15 pm

[quote="Eevee254"]Please try to be serious... I respect your randomness, but please? Thanks. Sorry for being a killjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AAWW! We need a topic for Randomness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around calmly after I got hit, I was realizing, people do not respect my odd nature in reality.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Well, maybe I can get Hero to make one.
------
-Dean-

My senses lead me to the marketplace in the city. It HAD to be there.
Back to top Go down
StrangeMind702

StrangeMind702

PostSubject: Re: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm

I wake up, and run in circles. I was desperately trying to find a way to have a little fun, or at LEAST attention directed toward me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}   {[-=New Era of Nebula=-]} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{[-=New Era of Nebula=-]}
Page 1 of 1