The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project

Go down 
+5
Darkian
Ember
R4gn4r0k
FalynTsurai
Nightingale
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightingale

Nightingale

Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Fantasy Horizon is a large, free form role-playing project. It's a fantasy world built right up from scratch. Everything is unique, from the races the world itself.

Fantasy Horizon isn't finished yet, which is the problem. Because it will need lots of content, we need your help to make it successful. Some members of the site are already working to make this project come to life, but we need your help to finish it.

A list of jobs has been created below.

- History

Because the world of Fantasy Horizon is so large and diverse, we need some history to show the past of it. If you take this job, you'll help write the wars, alliances, and some major events in the past of the world. You will also help create the backround for the major races of the role-play.

- Details

With the details job, you will help create weapons, alliances, and many other details of the world.

- Races

This is one of the most important jobs. You will create some of the races of the world. You will need to be creative, and design unheard of creatures.

- Places

With this job, you will create some of the major places of the game. Not all of the races in Fantasy Horizon are primitive. Some are already at work creating their own civilization.

A guide to the landscape will be in the next post, which will come in a few minutes.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Just make sure it wasn't already answered above.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Landscape

The world is split up into a basic four sections, overlapping at the boarders.

Section one: top left

This first section is a large, forested area. Near the center of this massive forest is a darker part. Not many things can live in the center of the forest, as the predators there are ferocious.

Section two: top right

At the boarder with section one, the area is lightly forested. The forested area soon gives away to lots of water. There are many waterfalls, and rivers run all around the area. Anything not covered with water is either rocks or plains. There are also many marshes and swamps dotting the land here. This area is very adaptable, and easy to live in. Sadly, this area is prone to earthquakes, and the amount of land available to live on is becoming smaller and smaller.

Section three: bottom left
The forest thins out into evergreens, and the land becomes dead, and covered in snow. This terrain is very mountainous, and there are usually avalanches once a week.

Section four: bottom right

This area is pure desert, with few rivers that run down from above. According to the religion of the creatures that live here, it is covered with sand because of an ancient dispute between the gods. It is mainly scavengers who live here.

Section five: Snow/desert boarder.

Many creatures live on the boarder here. The area is very dry, and the tallest mountains in the land are here. It is a quiet land, and easy to live in.
Back to top Go down
FalynTsurai

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:05 pm

I suppose my job is the same as before. Overseeing everything, and contributing where I can.
Back to top Go down
R4gn4r0k

R4gn4r0k

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Well, my job is to work on details of the world such as weapons, trade routes, etc. And yeah... things have been going pretty well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2750235/1/Atrum
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:20 pm

-People

This is a list of who is helping with Fantasy Horizon. After more people volunteer, I will add who is doing what.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Nightingale on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ember

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:23 pm

I make the races Razz
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Ember wrote:
I make the races Razz

Falyn is.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Can i volonteearzz for races? :O
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Darkian wrote:
Can i volonteearzz for races? :O

Sure. I'll add you to the list.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Awesome_Face_Wallpapers_by_IcyAero
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Can I help too?! :3
Back to top Go down
Dead Teddy

Dead Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 pm

I'd like to throw my hand into this, If I was allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Happy Badger

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 pm

I'd like to make races and places.
Back to top Go down
Sorith

Sorith

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:16 am

Ooh, History, History.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project   Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Horizon Collaboration Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Area :: Roleplaying :: Community Projects-
Jump to: