The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond the Universe:Devastation on it's Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jandroy

Beyond the Universe:Devastation on it's Way Empty
PostSubject: Beyond the Universe:Devastation on it's Way   Beyond the Universe:Devastation on it's Way Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:27 am

An Extract from ROBLOX...where no one ever Joined...and was ruined by some Imbeciles who can't even Spell "Hungry" or "Destruction"
===========
The Year is 2010

The future seemed great and peaceful for Sonic and co.A moon of a large Gas planet...supplying Endless Rocket fuel and Diesel,as well as LPG for cooking...

2 Asteroid Belts seemed enough to supply the System with enough resources to build Starships to move around the Galaxy...and the Universe...however,when Inter-Dimensional Travel was invented...Gateways between the 3rd and 52nd were established...The Gate was built 35,000,000 Lightyears away...no one knows what lies behind the Gate itself...
===========

Intro(Cinematic)
---------------
---------------
Tails: 14th November,2010,our team of Scientists and I just finished constructing the Warp gate just off the Planet of Mobius,we haven't tested the warp gate yet but sonn it's function is to warp objects to other places no other person has ever gone to...the outer Dimensions,there is a theory by Dr.Gerald,Dr.Eggman's Grandfather...that multiple Dimensions exist in Time itself,not only that,that means there could be a second Mobius around...

Me and my team are really excited about launching the first Probe into the Gate,which is tomorrow...and I hope good results turn up...or so help me...
---------------
---------------
*A Squadron of 3 fighters fly over Tails' Observatory*
Jack 1:No visual contact,please report anything ASAP,

Jack 2:Negative on my scanners!

Jack 3:Nothing,that's a clean sweep!
---
Tails:Return to the Hangar J-Squadron,we're going to Dock with the Fenrir Colony!
---
Jack 1:Affirmative Captain Tails,we're on it!*Takes a turn to the left followed by his team-mates*
------
-
-
-
------
20th November 2010
------
Jack 1:JACK 2!!!

Jack 2:IM LOSING CONTROL!!! MAYDAAAY!!!!!!

*jack 2 Explodes*

Jack 1:SARAH!!!*dodges 4 lasers*Dang it!!I should not have participated in this!!WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!*gets hit by 2 missiles*DAHH!!--*Static*
---
Tails:Something is coming out of the warp Gate! The Energy Reading is HUMONGOUS!!!

*A Large Devastator Class Warship comes out of Warp Phase*

Tails:Take Evasive Action!!All Power to Jump-Drive!!!

Navigator:Yes sir!*inputs co-ordinates*

Converter:BUT Sir,we're powering the warp-drive once we aquire full power...we are merely at...65%,66%

Tails:Crap.
-----
???? ??????? ???:*Dark and Inhuman Voice*Obliverate them...Leave no survivors...

Droid:Your command is my task...
-----
*8 Shining Lights shines on the Devastator's Lower and Upper Body*
---
Tails:Oh my god...Gentlemen...it's been nice knowin you,

navigator:You too Tails...it's been an honour serving under you,

Tails:Elisa..if you can Hear this...I miss you and your omelettes...*licks lips* I can taste them right now...
---
???? ??????? ???:FIRE!!!
---
8 Beams of Huge Laser Pummel the Blue Typhoon MK 2 to Dust,killing all aboard...leaving none alive...
------
---={The 52nd Dimension}=----
--=[Devastation on it's way]=--
Back to top Go down

Beyond the Universe:Devastation on it's Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Area :: Roleplaying :: Tableside Tales-
Jump to: