The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jandroy

Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Empty
PostSubject: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:29 am

Agh!

I just can't stop watching the DVD Dad got meh for my Birthday...

Well,I often get jealous of watching great stuff..it was in Japanese though...but let me Re-Create a New Lovely Story...based on my Crazy Mind being Jealous of Sonic X...and yes,I went shopping.

Chapter 1: The Freak

Some things were not meant to come in two’s, He thought. Even after becoming Sonic’s best friend and loyal sidekick, people still call me a freak! It’s not as bad here as back home on Mobius, but, still… I mean, sure they love me when I help Sonic save the day, but when he’s not around I feel like the main attraction in a traveling circus sideshow! Wherever I go, people gawk and sneer. And the insults, I’ve heard them all: “Two-Tails, the Flying Furry Freak-a-zoid, Hairy-air, even Double Butt.” The fact that I am too weak to really stand up for myself just makes things even worse. If only I was powerful enough to punish anyone that dared to call me names, then at least I would have some kind of respect from them. It seems like my whole life I have been ridiculed and despised because of my two tails, and many times I wish that I could just chop one of them off.

Tails the fox walked through downtown Station Square as he had these thoughts. People gaped and turned to see him as he walked alone on the sidewalk. Some wondered if he would give them an autograph, but still more of them pointed and stared at the only known talking fox with two tails. He had gone to run some errands because Mr. Tanaka, Ella, and Chuck were all busy, Chris was at school, and Sonic, as usual, was nowhere to be found around the house. The two heavily loaded grocery bags that he was carrying forced Tails to walk home, since he wasn’t able to fly for long with this load and the X-Tornado couldn’t land in downtown Station Square, at least not legally. Being essentially the best pilot in both his home world of Mobius and this world called Earth, He didn’t doubt that he could land in the downtown area easily, especially if he transformed his plane into the multi-purpose walker mode, the X-Cyclone, for the landing and takeoff in the downtown area.

I guess the people who can fly the best are the ones who don’t need planes to do it, He chuckled to himself while he waved his tails behind him freely. Even though they seem to be a magnet for ridicule, my twin tails really do help me a lot! How many foxes can fly on their own, or humans, or even hedgehogs for that matter! I may be called a freak, but those people are probably just jealous. If it wasn’t for my tails I never would have been able to keep up to Sonic as well as I do, and I would be worthless to him except to design new planes to fly for him. Tails’ smiling face started to sag as his next thoughts came into his mind. Although, lately it seems that that’s my only real job anyway. Oh, great. Here comes that depressing feeling again...

He always hated feeling like he was almost useless to his best buddy. Sometimes he dreamed about Sonic facing off against Eggman’s newest robotic creation and still succeeding easily without his help. Worst of all, sometimes Sonic actually would single-handedly foil the evil Doctor’s plans and confirm Tails’ nightmares. If he started carrying a ring with him into every battle instead of waiting for me to fire one to him, I would be out of the job, except maybe as a transport to take him to places he can’t run to himself for a fight. I sometimes get to play a decoy role in really tough bouts, but I never defeat any of Eggman’s robots, Sonic does. I sometimes wonder if Sonic actually cares for me as a little brother like he says or just as a talented mechanic that’s a liability in battle. Lately, it almost seems like he spends much more time with Chris than with me, even though Sonic still calls me his little brother and best friend. At least he cares enough about me to not make fun of me like everyone else does.

Tails stopped at a bench on the sidewalk and sat down for a moment to clear his mind. He had absently wandered into the middle of the park in Station Square. He saw little kids playing with their parents. Obviously too young to go to school yet, Tails observed. One fell down and immediately started crying. Tails remembered something similar to that same thing happening to him once, not so long ago, on Mobius. He had only just met Sonic and had gone to live with him. One day, he fell out of a small tree and hit a rock with his knee near the house he and Sonic shared in the Mystic Ruins. Despite wanting to act tough around his new big brother, Tails had cried his eyes out because of the unbearable pain. But instead of calling him a wimp like everyone else would, Sonic had simply hugged him tightly until his tears stopped, just like the little boy’s mother did now to the small human child Tails had been watching. Back then, Tails had been completely shocked by such a caring embrace from a person he had met for only a month or so, least of all from the legendary Sonic the hedgehog. Well that answers that question, Tails quickly thought as he resumed his hike home. If that doesn’t prove that Sonic really cares for me, then nothing else will!

Now feeling somewhat lighter, even with the heavy load of groceries, Tails resolved to put his namesakes to work and fly the rest of the way home to Chris’s house, mostly to avoid the gawking faces of the other pedestrians. But as he took flight, one more question popped into his mind that made him spontaneously laugh out loud. When I fell out of that tree way back then, he mused, why didn’t I just fly safely to the ground instead of falling like a brick!? This question, he knew, would probably never be answered.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Nice! But really...'Doublebutt'?
Back to top Go down
Jandroy

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Lawl,I had to...XD
Back to top Go down
Jandroy

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Any Suggestions on the Next one? =/
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Mach , Speedy , Hyndrer , And flaze being in it Very Happy
Just cause im addicted to FCs
Back to top Go down
Jandroy

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:54 am

No Fan Character for now...but meh.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm

:[
Back to top Go down
Jandroy

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:34 am

Chapter 2: The Daily Grind

Thorndike Residence, Station Square

“Thanks a lot, Sam!” Tails called back over his shoulder as he exited the super speedy racecar that he was certain wasn’t approved for public transportation. Chris’s Uncle Sam was the leader of the Speed Team and proudly carried the title of the fastest man on Earth, or, at least, the fastest human on Earth. Tails had misjudged the distance to Chris’s house and the weight of the groceries he still carried, and he had almost fallen from the sky as he tried to fly home. Luckily, Sam Speed had happened to spot Tails on a corner looking rather tired and volunteered to give him a lift. Note to self, Tails thought, Next time just walk home. Tails had no sooner closed the door to Sam’s roadster when he had floored it and took off. Upon reaching the Thorndike’s mansion, Tails had exited the vehicle as fast as he could to kiss good old terra firma and escape the speeding deathtrap that Sam was driving as quickly as possible.

“If you ever need another lift, you know who to call!” Sam responded before peeling out of the Thorndike’s driveway at a decidedly unsafe speed.

Tails walked straight to the front door and rang the doorbell. In seconds, Mr. Tanaka answered the door. “Ah, Master Tails! I see you have returned with the groceries that Ella sent you to purchase. I am very sorry that I was unable to obtain them myself and that you had to go in my stead.” Mr. Tanaka uttered while letting the young fox inside.

“It’s fine, Mr. Tanaka,” Tails replied, “To be honest, I really needed the exercise. Besides, I needed to pick up a few more supplies for my new inventions anyway.” Tails removed a smaller paper bag from one of the grocery bags which was emblazoned with the logo from a hardware store in downtown Station Square.

“Very well then, Master Tails, I shall take these supplies to the pantry immediately,” Mr. Tanaka said before disappearing with the groceries in each hand. Tails had always wondered if the oriental butler really enjoyed his job and his obsession with etiquette as much as he seemed to show through his actions. He may always act proper, but Mr. Tanaka is not always a stick-in-the-mud butler, Tails knew. Like that time after I saved Station Square from Eggman’s missile detonating in downtown and people had mobbed the house trying to see me, Mr. Tanaka had dressed up like a baby in a stroller so that Ella could sneak me out of the house unseen under her skirt! Tails laughed at the memory of the uptight butler in adult-sized baby clothes saying “goo-goo, gaa-gaa” as Ella pushed him through a crowd of paparazzi in a stroller. Ella, the sole housekeeper and cook for the Thorndike’s mansion, also had a unique personality like Mr. Tanaka. She was always happiest when she was cleaning or cooking, and never seemed to mind extra chores at all. She took great pride in her work, but she also had a knack for improvising quick escapes and dodging the press, or rather making the press dodge her frying pan. Tails laughed even louder at the mental image of Ella chasing a news van down the driveway armed with a cast iron skillet.

“What’s so funny, Tails?” a voice called from the top of the staircase in the mansion’s lobby.

“Oh, nothing Chuck. Just a funny memory that popped into my head.” Tails quickly replied.

“Well, would you mind giving me a hand in the lab?” Chris’s grandpa Chuck asked.

“Sure thing! Be there in a jiffy!” Tails responded as he went to get some of his tools from the attic of the garage. Grandpa Chuck was the Ying to Mr. Tanaka’s Yang. He was a brilliant scientist with a mind for high-tech devices and a loathing for fancy clothing or formal events. From almost day one, Tails and Chuck had become partners and friends working in Chuck’s secret lab under the Thorndike mansion on all sorts of electronic gismos and gadgets. He loved spending time with Chuck while they both tinkered away on a new improvement for the X-Tornado or something else entirely.

Tails said hello to Amy, Cream, Cheese, and Vanilla as he passed through the living room where they were all sitting around talking about some mindless topics of interest to women only. It was obvious to the fox that Cream and Cheese both still seemed a little distant after the incident a week ago with Emerl going berserk. The copy-cat robot had suffered from amnesia and had become close friends to the young bunny and her chao pet before his original programming had suddenly reactivated. This caused him to destroy most of Station Square before Cream and Cheese were forced to destroy their new mechanical friend. Tails could only imagine the pain she must have felt at having to attack something that had become such a good friend to her and Cheese. That would be almost like me having to kill Sonic because he is under Eggman’s control somehow! I don’t think I could do it, and, even if I did, I would never forgive myself for doing it.

Not wanting to raise suspicion from the women in the room, Tails quickly left the living room to get his spare tools from the garage attic. He made a mental note to pick some flowers for Cream later to cheer her up as he gathered his supplies and went back downstairs. He took the elevator down to the secret base and was greeted by Chuck already in his lab coat booting up the laptop that they used for their studies and experiments.

“I think that today we should be ready to test the new laser cannon we built that runs off of the chaos emerald’s energy, Tails,” Chuck said excitedly.

“Yea, I just hope that we can keep the cannon from short circuiting because of all that energy being used,” Tails amended.

“Well, we won’t know until we try, now will we Tails?” Chuck retorted.

“I agree, and there’s only one way to find out!” Tails excitedly replied.

“OK then, Tails. Why don’t you do the final pretest inspection while I… Tails? Tails! Is something wrong with you? Speak to me, Tails!” Chuck had heard the sound of something hitting the floor in the middle of his sentence and had turned around to see his lab partner passed out cold on the floor where he had once stood seconds ago. Unsure on what was happening or on what he needed to do, he rushed over to the young fox’s unconscious body and held Tails’ head in his lap gingerly.

“Wake up, Tails!” Chuck shouted at the comatose fox as he shook the unconscious form in his hands softly. Slowly, his eyes fluttered, and Tails suddenly sat up straight, now wide awake.

“What just happened?” the stunned Tails muttered to his now relieved partner.

“I wanted to ask you the same thing,” came Chuck’s reply. “Why would you black out like that all of the sudden?”

“Well, I am pretty tired from my trip into town today, but that couldn’t be it, could it Chuck?” the kit suggested.

“Not likely, Tails,” Chuck countered. “It would have to be a combination of that and some other factor that caused you to collapse just now.”

At that very moment, a loud sound was heard from the fox’s belly that betrayed an enormously neglected hunger. Tails had known that he was tired from the trip to and from downtown Station Square, but he had never remembered that he had also missed lunch and must have been starving by now.

“Well, well, well!” Chuck laughed. “I guess we know who the real culprit is now, don’t we?”

“Whoops!” the embarrassed Tails said as he put his hand behind his head and grinned widely at his critical oversight. “I guess I am kind of hungry.”

“It’s OK, Tails,” Chuck assured the poor fox, “Just don’t let this happen again, you nearly scared me to death! I care about you, Tails, so don’t go doing stupid things that might hurt you. Promise?”

“I’m sorry, Chuck. I promise to be more careful,” Tails assured his partner.

“Good,” Chuck accepted the fox’s sincere apology. He glanced back at his wristwatch before continuing on with the conversation. “Well… Luckily, I think that it is almost dinner time, so let’s get you some grub before you pass out again.”

“Sounds great!” exclaimed Tails as he followed Chuck to the elevator that went back up to the house above.

Nothing like a nice long run to a far off scenic spot to relax and burn the time away, Sonic thought as he dashed back towards Station Square at just below the sound barrier. I hope Ella cooked something really delicious for dinner tonight because I am one hungry hedgehog! Even as he finished this thought, the blue hedgehog screeched to a halt in front of the Thorndike mansion. Hey, I got a good idea on a joke I could play on Mr. Tanaka right now, Sonic schemed while a large grin spread across his face. He walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell before dashing away into some bushes nearby. He had barely gotten hidden when Mr. Tanaka punctually opened the door.

“Hello?” called out the baffled Mr. Tanaka. “Who rang the doorbell just now?” After seeing and hearing nobody in response, he shrugged his shoulders and retreated inside again.

Snickering to himself, Sonic dashed up to the door and rang the bell before again hiding in the bushes. However, no one answered the door this time. It’s not like Mr. Tanaka to ignore the doorbell, Sonic reflected. He hadn’t noticed the side door open and a figure stealthily make its way toward the bushes in which he was hiding. As Sonic stood to dash up and ring the doorbell again, he was suddenly stopped dead in his tracks by a condescending voice from behind.

“Master Sonic! I should have thought that you were beyond such childish pranks as to falsely ring a person’s doorbell and then hide in a bush and laugh at them!” boomed the voice of Mr. Tanaka as his head grew massively huge and became red with rage. As quickly as it had changed, Mr. Tanaka’s head now returned to normal except for a gleaming stare directed straight towards Sonic. “Please kindly enter the house and proceed to the dining room for supper, and do refrain from such impetuous activities in the future.” Sonic knew by his now commanding voice that this was not a request but an order that, for some reason, Sonic felt forced to obey. Mr. Tanaka was probably the weakest person that had ever threatened Sonic in his life, but something about the way this butler glared at him and chided him for his immaturity made Sonic want to avoid the understood “or else” at the end of his last sentence.

He made it to the dinner table just as everyone began to eat. He looked across the table at what Ella had cooked for tonight’s meal. Instantly, he was glad that he came back when he did as Ella brought in a large platter full of steaming chili dogs and set it in front of him. He reached for the chili dog on the top of the stack just as it disappeared in a yellow blur of motion. Stunned, he looked around to find his adopted little bro eat half of the chili dog in one huge bite.

“Hey there buddy, gonna let me eat some too?” Sonic inter-jected as Tails polished off the first chili dog and reached for another.

“Oh! I’m sorry Sonic!” Tails quickly responded after realizing his rude manners. “I am just so hungry that I couldn’t wait!”

“It’s OK, everybody,” Ella’s voice chanted from the kitchen doorway, “I make plenty for everyone!”

“Still, Master Tails should learn proper manners for eating at a table with others,” came Mr. Tanaka’s newest 'suggestion.'

“You don’t need proper manners when it’s just an informal meal like chili dogs,” retorted Chuck from the other end of the table. He could never resist a chance to oppose the uptight ways of the obsessive butler, although he never won. A quick glance from Mr. Tanaka was all it took to quiet him down instantly.

“So, is everyone ready for the big ski resort trip tomorrow?” asked Christopher Thorndike. “My dad is letting us use his private lodge at the best ski resort in the Rockies for the whole weekend.” Chris’s dad was the head executive of a major corporation that had a hand in almost every kind of business imaginable, from common house appliances to the water supply system for Station Square. His mother, on the other hand, was a fabulous and talented movie star that traveled the world staring in lead roles for major productions. That made Chris able to do whatever he wanted to, except spend time with them more often. He had been extremely lonely until he met Sonic and the others in what seemed like a long time ago.

“Oh, yes! Chris,” replied Cream the cute little rabbit sitting next to her recently located mother, Vanilla. “I can’t wait. This trip is going to be so much fun!”

“Chao! Chao!” replied Cream’s best friend and pet chao, Cheese.

“Yeah! I’m going to take skiing lessons from some hunky guy!” blurted Amy the hedgehog in an attempt to make Sonic jealous, which only made her angry when he simply shrugged his shoulders in response.

“Then I suggest that we all get some rest so that we can get an early start tomorrow morning,” Mr. Tanaka intruded, mostly to prevent Amy from chasing Sonic around the dining room with her giant Piko Piko Hammer.

“Right!” everyone responded at once and finished off their meals. Afterwards, everyone left the dining room to prepare for bed.

“You sure ate like a hog tonight, Eh, little bro?” Sonic teased Tails as they headed for their shared bedroom. “I haven’t ever seen you eat so much food in one meal unless you were literally starving to death!”

“Yeah, well, I did forget to eat lunch before I had to go into town for an errand today. I’m kinda glad that I did though, because I probably would have barfed in Sam’s car on the way home if I had had anything in my stomach at all!” replied the young fox as he climbed into his bed. He purposefully left out the incident in the lab today because he felt that it would only worry Sonic for no reason if he mentioned it.

Sonic failed to notice that Tails was not telling him everything that happened today, and he only laughed at the look of disgust that crossed his best bud’s face as the kit no doubt remembered the hair-raising ride home earlier that day. Sonic had raced Sam Speed enough times to know how the Speed King liked to drive, fast and dangerous. “Well, goodnight little bro!” Sonic finally replied as he hopped into his own bed, and they both closed their eyes to sleep.

“ ’Night, Sonic,” whispered Tails almost inaudibly. Sleep was upon them in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Teddy Bear
EPHICK
Back to top Go down
Jandroy

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 am

OH GAWD MAI EYEZ!!! @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X   Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jandroy's Jealousy of Sonic X
Page 1 of 1