The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royalty...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkyLight

SkyLight

Royalty... Empty
PostSubject: Royalty...   Royalty... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:58 pm

To start off.... Prince Daichi is having his 16th brithday party thingy. You're invited.

EXTRA STUFF YOU SHOULD READ!

Time: Around daytime.

Date: The day before Prince Daichi's birthday, August 14th.

Year: 2012

Place: N/A

SkyLight

Royalty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royalty...   Royalty... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:30 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I got up and walked over to the door and opened it. "Hello Mrs.Devereux!" I said. The maid held an envelope. "Envelope? Hello~ Technology~ Who would send an envelope? Well... people still use envelopes instead of e-mails and stuff.." I thought.

The maid tapped the envelope and held it out to me. "I think this is from Prince Daichi, hearing that he'll be having his 16th birthday soon..." the maid began. "He said he's inviting almost everyone he knows and... blah blah blah blah blah... blah blah blah, blah. Blah.... Yuuki," the maid yelled. I almost jumped when I heard my name.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you listening?" Mrs.Devereux asked.

"Of course I wasn't listening! Dur..." I thought. "Yes..." I said. "Not..." I said to myself. The maid crossed her arms, then left. "Huh..." I closed my bedroom door and ripped open the envelope. "It would've been easier if he e-mailed me..." I grumbled.
Back to top Go down

Royalty...
Page 1 of 1