The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

_-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkian

Darkian

_-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:04 pm

{Time for teh {lucas} Type thing...}
{Darkness me}
I mounted in a tree close to zach and yuuki.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:06 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I pretended to think about it. There was a long pause. "Sure.... why not?" I finally said.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:07 pm

{Darkness me}
I Listened in , and since im part of lucas , I Telepathicly reported to him.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 pm

-Zach-

"Okay, then follow me to the Titan base, Titan Tower" He started walking to it.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:11 pm

[Lucas]
I Walked back towards the titans tower , and the darkness 'me' Got sucked back into me.
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:11 pm

[Blackstar]

I jumped onto the highest skyscraper there was in sight, avioding the cops as much as I can, and I looked down, only to hear the police cars go off. I reached my hand deep into my back pocket and pulled out two smoke bomb pellets, quickly throwing them down at the police, they exploded, unleasing a large amount of smoke, I run away to another sky scraper, the police coughing and flailing their way out of the smoke, I was off the hook for now. I jump down from the sky scraper, looking left and right, I put the katana back in its sheath. 'shhhiinnk'
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:12 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I nodded and followed the boy. "By the way... what's your name?" I asked.

{Rikuto}

I skipped, SKIPPED, down the street. I started singing a song loudly. I felt everyone's eyes on me, but I just ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:14 pm

-Zach-

"Zach. I'd rather not say my last name..."
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:15 pm

I Waited for the two to get to the titans tower.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

"Okie dokie!" I said cheerfully.

{Rikuto}

A teenager from school told me to shut up, but I wasn't looking. I bumped into him and opened my eyes. It was the captain of the football team. And, before I could say "Oops", I was running down the street, screaming like a girl, arms in the air. "I-I'M SORRY!" I yelled.

Er... Guy: "WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING, YOU DO IT! UNDERSTAND ME, PUNK?!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:22 pm

[XD]

-Zach-

"We're here" I see the person at the Tower.
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:23 pm

{Lucas}
"Hey! Im lucas... I Wanted to join the titans..."
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:25 pm

-Zach-

"Um... What can you do, Lucus?"
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 pm

[Blackstar]

Making a mess around the city streets and causing car accidents, traffic, and other horrible messes, I turn around, looking at the police on my tail again. I turned back to facing forward and I continued to run to escape them.

"SURRENDER!" They cried out to me. But never. It's kind of like if a bully were to punch you at school, the school would tell you not to punch back. It would make you look weak when you could of course beat that bully up. It's silly of them. I turned a sharp corner and past the Titan's Tower, which I see commonly now adays, and I take on my black spirit form, going quicker to pass through the alleys and hide. I blend into the shadows, and I watch the police turning perplexed, I relax myself, and they turned back, running off for another area where they think I am.

Last edited by YinShui on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I stopped walking and saw a person in front of the tower. I ignored him and looked up. I fell on the ground and kept looking up. That was the only way I could see the rest of it.

{Rikuto}

I saw a police car nearby. I ran towards the police car and started screaming. "HELP! HE-" I pointed towards the tomato-headed high schooler, running towards me. I pointed at myself. "YOU- PLEASE! HELP! I! " I stopped when I noticed that there was one of those police dogs in there instead. "WHERE- WHO- WHAT THE?!" I turned my head and saw two policemen inside of Dunkin Donuts.

Guy: I caught up with the wierdo from school. "You..." I stopped.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 pm

-Zach-

"Hey, you okay?" I said to Yuuki.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

I laughed and got up, brushing the dirt off my pants. "Yea..."
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:38 pm

(Sorry i was afk)
{Lucas}
"Well...Im an azarath."
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 pm

-Zach-

"Okay, um, wanna go inside?"
Back to top Go down
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 pm

[Blackstar]

I look left and right again. The sight's clear.. For now at least. I stay in my black spirit form and fly over to the Titan's Tower and glance in through the window. Looks pretty nice. I silently go through the wall and go up to the fridge, opening it up and taking out a chicken leg. I began to munch on it.
Back to top Go down
Zachzab

Zachzab

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:10 am

-Zach-

I walked inside, to see a person in the kitchen "Hey! What are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:55 am

-Dean Hardy-

I look up at the sky, waiting for something exciting. Ever since I came to this place, something new happens all the time. "This is the life."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GBeastEX
R41NB0WL0LL1

R41NB0WL0LL1

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:53 am

[Blackstar]

I turned around to face the man walking in and yelling at me about invading his fridge. I turn back to my normal self and smirk at him.

"Well I'm just eating your food, that's all. I haven't eaten in over 4 days after all"

I looked around, up and down, left and right at the Titan's Tower.
Back to top Go down
SkyLight

SkyLight

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:05 pm

{Yuuki Sato}

"!"
Back to top Go down
Darkian

Darkian

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:31 pm

[Lucas]
I Looked at blackstar.
Such power...
It reminded me of myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_   _-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

_-T-_Teen Titans_-T-_
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Area :: Roleplaying :: Reality Simulator-
Jump to: