The Dead Area
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is closed, and the dead keep it that way.- Hero

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Empty
PostSubject: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Introduction-Hardware

This is the year 2XXX! The world has been revolutionized by a new technical breakthrough known as the Hardware. This has allowed us to do internet surfing, video calls, and the like. But it gives people the greatest feature of the Hardware, Pentons.

A Penton is a cyber being that is customized by you, the Pentia. You can have up to three in your Hardware and they can resemble you, a robot, or even a video game character if you have the skills and time! They can even materialize as real beings into the real world without having the need to eat, drink or anything like that, yet they are solid. Pentons can talk to you, help you when you need it, and even fight beside you during cyber battles known as CyberOps.

CyberOps are held in Cyber Portals materialized during events, or things like that for entertainment. You fight in CyberOps by doing three things; one, fight alongside your Penton, use SoulWeapons, the weapons for CyberOps, to defeat your enemies, or fuse with your Penton in a process known as Spirit Cross. Spirit Cross, along with SoulWeapons, can only be used in CyberOps. CyberOps can be regular stages, or they can e spiced up to be like mountains, a field, a volcano, and things like that.

I'm Evan Knight. My home is New Port City. I'm 13 years old, 5' 5", two icy blue eyes, straight long brown hair, and I have three Pentons.

Infinity was my first Penton. He is almost an exact copy of me, except he's slightly taller, brown eyes, and a huskier voice. He was my secondary battle Penton that took me a week to finish. His main method of battle is using his retractable iron-like nails to slash his foes. His wolf-like abilities always get the job done.

Alex was my second Penton. He was slightly smaller than me, green eyes, and not very fun. Our main method of fighting is using Alex’s PowerFist, or SoulWeapons.

And finally was Blaze the Cat. She was based off the video game character from the early 2000s. She is an exact copy of her, from her voice, down to the fire powers. All except memories, which I filled in with my own. Her method of fighting is using a fire tornado when running to the enemy, or throwing fireballs when faraway. She took me three weeks to get the correct codes and such to create her.

Now that you have the background, let me tell you my story.
----------------
That's right, from Roblox, to writing sites, to Google docs, and finally here, Eevee254's Pretty Epic stories have made it to the Freedom Forums!

Rate and Comment and the first chapter will come soon! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GBeastEX
Paxjax123

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:36 pm

So good! Now continue it Very Happy
Yes, I already read it. I speed-read.
Yaay, you're a fan of Blaze, too? Well, keep working. GO, GO, GO. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Part 1
New Port Competition

Chapter 1-The Preliminaries

The light shone brightly through by clear window onto my face. I yawned, stretched, and sat up in my bed. The clock on the wall said 11:03, which meant I had three hours until I had to go to Port Center and finish the third round of the preliminaries to get into the New Port Cyber Tournament. The days before this, I had gotten through the first two rounds with no problem. Those rounds involved in fighting people for weapons to get back to the guy and things like that.
I slowly walked out of bed and put my usual gear on. A pair of jean shorts, white T-shirt, white socks with black shoes, and finally, my Hardware. My Hardware was basically red with two, bold purple lines moving from the left side to the right. It only went from the head of my wrist to the middle of my forearm, which was the usual size for Hardware. I flipped it open and the blue back ground illuminated so bright, I felt half awake. I pressed the button on the side to decrease the light and checked my messages. The only one was from the judge for the tournament that was just reminding me to go to the third round this morning.
Back on the main screen, I saw that my Pentons were not in my Hardware. They usually like to start off the morning right. I pushed my dressers closed and walked out of my room to the downstairs day life.
Infinity was at the kitchen making something that was probably pancakes. Alex was sleeping on the couch, which he says is more comfortable than the Hardware. And Blaze was sitting in the arm chair on the laptop. I really forgot the use of a laptop since we have Hardware, but I guess Pentons can’t use their technology to use the internet while outside the Hardware.
“Morning.” Infinity greeted without even looking up from his cooking. “Think you can handle the third round?”
I turned to him and said; “Like always.”
He chuckled. “Good. We won’t go down easy, then.”
“We won’t go down at all.” I corrected.
Infinity turned to me and put a pancake on a plate. “Get eating. I want to get there early to make sure we get a spot.”
I grabbed the plate and walked over to the TV area to watch the news and eat. I jabbed my fork into a section of the pancake and lifted it up. It was dry without syrup, but I didn’t like syrup. I took a bite. Infinity’s pancakes are the best. I didn’t even program it into him went I made him, he just learned. I looked it up the day I found it out and learned that some Pentons take on a bit of the personality of the owner.
“I’ve been researching what the third round might be.” Blaze said. “No dice.”
I sighed. “Knowing the employees, they probably replaced it.” I took a bite of my pancakes. “It’ll still be easy, though.”
The first round was a simple find the object mission in a forest. The second was a survival time. They tried to use their Pentols take me down. Pentols are lesser Pentons that don’t need human hosts to fight well in CyberOps, but they can’t use SoulWeapons. Pentols are no match for the team of Alex and me.
“But we won’t know they’ll pull this time.” Blaze replied. “We need to stay on our toes.”
“We’re a perfect team, Blaze. You, Infinity, and Alex are the greatest Pentons in the city. It would take a lot of skill to take us down.” Alex said.
Six months ago was when I entered my first New Port City Tournament. Back then, I only had Alex, and Infinity. I was hoping to have Blaze finished by the Championship Round to surprise the Champion, Lance Coil. But I was taken down in the first round when my opponent, Kyle Gail, got me while Alex and I were trying to snipe him. We were naïve back then.
“If Kyle is in the tourney, I will demand to fight him.” I said with a sigh. “Redemption. I need to prove that we mean business.”
Blaze shut the laptop. “Well, it’s just about time we head out.”
Since I used Alex for the first round, and Infinity for the next, I had to use Blaze.
“Alright. Let’s go.” I flipped open my Hardware and checked my SoulWeapons. Two types of swords, a rifle, two pistols, and my Blaze Power-Up SoulWeapon, Princess’s Flames. Personally made by my friend in the business. He owed me a favor.
“Good luck.” Infinity and Alex said in unison.
∞Ω∞
The officials were waiting for us. Dressed in brown suits, they were the only ones in Market Square. The whole Market was closed for the final round for the Reserved 16, as I called us. Although I never seen my opponents, I know that I will have to beat the quickest time for the match.
“Hello Evan.” Said the one on the right.
“We presume you have your Penton ready?”
Behind me, I heard Blaze materialize.
“Yeah. I’m ready.” She said, putting her hand on my shoulder.
“What’s the challenge?” I asked.
The man on the left answered this time.
“We have a special challenge for you.” He said. “We have news for you.”
“Kyle Gail has not made it into the Tournament.” The guy on the right finished.
“But, we have a special stimulation for your final round.” The left man said.
“If you beat Kyle today, you’re in the tourney, but if he beats you, he’s in.”
I smiled.
“Tell me where he is. I’ll take him out now.” I said cockily, completely unaware of how much he changed.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Chapter 2-Gail Force Flames

The men laughed.
“Well, that’s good.” Someone said behind me.
Blaze tapped on my shoulder.
“He doesn’t look so tough.” She said.
I turned around to look at Kyle.
He looked the same as he did six months ago. Same haircut, same outfit; blue shirt, black jeans, and white Nikes, and the same expression on his face.
“Long time no see, Kyle.” I said. “Competition too tough for you?”
He laughed.
“No. I decided to let you get in.” He said a heavy smirk on his face. “But now fate has made us cross paths once more. For the New Port City Championship and you still won’t beat me.”
“Six months ago I wasn’t as strong as I am now. And back then, I didn’t have her, my pride and joy, Blaze. Today I WILL prove to you why I will be the Champion!” I finished my mini-speech by walking right in front of him, and staring with determination into his eyes. “I will not lose.”
Kyle laughed and walked towards the men.
“Pride and joy?” Blaze asked behind me.
“You have the strength of Infinity, the stealth of Alex, and the determination that you developed yourself. What more could I ask?” I reply.
She walked in front of me.
“So… I’m your favorite?” She asked with a grin.
I chuckled and walked for the officials.
“If you say so.” I reply.
I can practically feel Blaze roll her eyes and I could hear her following me.
The man looked at Kyle, and then he looked at me.
“Are you ready?” He asked.
“Yeah.” Kyle replied.
“Always.” I replied.
“No doubt.” Blaze said.
Kyle’s Penton materialized behind him.
“Bring it.” He said. I think his name was Gail Force or something.
The man pointed his Hardware at a spot behind us, and fired the CyberOp laser portal, instantly materializing a large circle on the ground.
“Let’s do this.” I said.
Blaze and I stepped into the circle and looked at Kyle and Gail Force.
I tapped the button on the back of my Hardware.
“Alright!” I shouted, spreading my arms apart. “Spirit Cross! Blaze and Evan! Connect!”
With that, Blaze and I were transported into a CyberOp Arena.
∞Ω∞
I landed with a soft thud as I landed in the Op, which resembled the docks.
“What a weird area.” I whispered, as I jogged in place to get myself hyped up.
Blaze and I took our usual combined form, Blaze’s body just with our abilities combined. Odd, I know, but it worked.
A loud voice echoed through the Arena.
“Both participants are in the Arena.”
Kyle dropped right in front of me.
“Not as impressive as I hoped.” He said with a chuckle.
Same here… Blaze thought. Yeah, we share thoughts.
“Same here…” She said, taking control for a second.
Kyle glared at me.
“Gail and I look like this when we’ve fused.” Kyle explained. “But I have to say, the size difference is against you, Evan.”
“The bigger they are, the harder they fall.” Both Blaze and I retorted at the same time.
I looked at my Hardware. My stamina level was at 100 and every hit I take would take it down bit by bit.
The Arena bell rang, which signaled the start of the round.
“Begin!” It shouted.
∞Ω∞
Kyle didn’t hesitate to start off. He rushed towards me and tried a close combat kick, but I evaded by ducking, then from my position I swept Kyle and made him land flat on his back.
“I’ve gotten better, haven’t I?” I asked, slowly getting up.
Kyle grunted.
“But you still can beat me!” He shouted, pulling a sword which he materialized from behind his back.
I didn’t react quickly enough. Kyle got to his feet, and took a small slash at me arm. It only nicked my body a little, so it didn’t take away much stamina. I yelped and stumbled back a few steps.
“Not too shabby.” I said, backing away a little. “But I’m better!”
I ran for Kyle, focusing my energy into my right hand’s claws.
“Fire Tornado!” I threw my body into a standing spiral, faster than I was running, with my flaming claw out.
Kyle narrowly dodged the first part, but I turned direction and slashed him right in the stomach. He grunted and stumbled back a few steps. With a quick glance at the screen on my Hardware, I found that I had 90 Stamina left, and Kyle had 75. The Fire Tornado must’ve taken out more than I thought it would.
“You’ve gotten better, you’re right!” He shouted. “Gail Winds!”
Kyle thrusted his right hand forward and the winds began to pick up. It seemed weak, but it picked up. Stronger each second I knew I had to grab on to something. I franticly looked around for something to hold on to, but with no prevail.
I’d brace yourself, if I were you. Blaze thought.
Quickly taking her advice, I dropped to the ground and tried to grab the grass.
The winds came in fast. With enough strength to push an elephant to the ground, it came in faster than a race car. The grass I was holding on to lost its roots and released itself from the ground, sending me spiraling into the brick building behind me.
You alright? Blaze asked.
No… I answered, my thoughts faster than my words. My eyes gazed down to my Hardware. I went down to 70. Can you take over?
Switching over often is a good battle tactic. It helps the more damaged partner get some rest, and it helps diversify your moves, making it hard for your opponent to know what you’re going to do next.
While resting inside Blaze’s and my mind, Blaze fought Kyle without my help.
∞Ω∞
Blaze’s Point of View
I could see why Evan had trouble with Kyle 6 months ago. This man was ripe with strong energy. I could barely keep up with his attacks. But I did, and I found the pattern in his attack.
“Come on!” Kyle shouted, throwing another Air Slice towards me, which was easily dodged but sent a course of pain through my body.
Need to switch back? Evan asked. He was only rested for a few minutes and that wouldn’t have done much for his energy. Resting may not be able to restore stamina, but it can restore energy really well.
No. Get more rest. If I need any help, I’ll get you. I told him. I think I can beat him.
His pattern was fairly simple, but with a few altering moves each time, I barely had a scratch on me, with the exception of the Gail Winds from before. I had managed to land a few punches and a fraction of a Fire Tornado on Kyle, leaving him with 54, and me with 60.
Kyle rushed for me and tried a slash with another sword he materialized; but I ducked and countered with a slash of a Butterfly Knife I materialized. Kyle jumped back and grabbed his leg where I slashed him.
Nice one. Evan commented.
Aren’t you supposed to be resting? I said.
Evan didn’t say anything, which I took for that he heard my message.
I think I can switch back now. He said.
I chuckled. How about Separation?
Separation is when the Penton and Pentia separate, making it a two on one situation.
Not yet. I’ll take over for a while until he is weaker. That way he won’t be able to counter Princess’s Flames.
Alright.
I closed my control little by little to let Evan take over.
∞Ω∞
Evan’s Point of View
As I took control, I felt some pain in my lower abdomen. It must’ve been from when Blaze was testing his patterns.
He’ll try to fake a punch, and then try a kick or another punch. Blaze informed me. Grab his leg when he kicks, then sweep him, or grab his arm when he punches. If he pulls out a SoulWeapon, use a fireball to distract him.
What if he… I began to ask, but was interrupted by a blast of wind that knocked me on my back.
If he tries an Air Slash you should try a dodge roll or something like that. Blaze said.
That would’ve been helpful first… I said, trying to get up but finding difficulty because of pain in my legs. When did our legs get hit?
When you slammed into the building. I’ve been fighting with that pain for the duration of your rest. It wasn’t that bad, but I’d suggest avoid damage there.
I glanced at my Hardware. I had 50 stamina and Kyle had 40.
One more blow, then Princess’s Flames. I said.
Hearing Blaze grunt, I took that as my cue to charge a fireball.
“It’s a shame.” I said, still looking down. “Your chances of winning ends here!”
Kyle laughed. Then a second person laughed.
At first I didn’t know who it was, but then it dawned on me as I looked up.
Kyle and Gail had Separated.
“I believe you have your facts mixed up, Evan.” Kyle said.
“Your time ends now!” Gail finished.
We completely overlooked that. We didn’t plan that happening… I whispered.
Not entirely. Blaze quickly said. Materialize the SoulWeapon on stand-by.
Finding I had nothing to lose, I materialized the weapon. In my hands were my brass knuckles.
You take Gail. I’ll take Evan. Blaze said.
Roger!
I closed my eyes and focused. Then Blaze separated from our body.
Back in human form, I stood up.
“I like the odds even.” I said to Kyle before rushing after Gail.
He didn’t see it coming. With a strong uppercut from nowhere, Gail staggered back a little and rubbed his chin. That gave me the opportunity to deliver a body blow. When Gail bent down to hug his stomach, I swung my fist into his temple, making him fall to the ground.
Blaze was doing just as well. Because of the height difference, Kyle was taking a while to get his fists to the ground, but his kicks were either ducked under or jumped over and every chance she had, Blaze would attack. Taking a quick glance at my Hardware, it was to the point where Kyle’s stamina bar was blinking red.
“Blaze!” I shouted, retreating away from the duo. She heard my call and gave Kyle a Charlie Horse sending him to the ground. “You ready for it?”
She nodded and jumped on my shoulders.
I spread my arms apart and shouted, “Spirit Cross!”
Our bodies became one again.
I pressed a button on the Hardware.
“Blaze and Evan Sync-Weapon!” We shouted. “Princess’s Flames!”
Flames emerged from the ground and spiraled around me. The covered my body and lifted me off the ground. The body of flames cleared so I could see Gail and Kyle lying on the ground. I raised my arm and a pillar of flames erupted from under Gail. When I lowered my arm, Gail was dematerialized, back into the Hardware too damaged to come back into battle.
“Checkmate.” I said before raising my other arm, sending a pillar of flames from Kyle into the air. Then I lowered my arm, making the flames recoil.
I slowly floated back to the ground and looked at my Hardware.
Kyle had 0 stamina.
The bell rang trough the area.
“Winner…Evan and Blaze!”
The whole are dematerialized and brought us back to the real world right after that.
I smiled.
I made it into the New Port City Tournament.
Back to top Go down
Paxjax123

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:00 pm

That was awesome.
Finally, action! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Chapter 3-Accepted

The officials at the Market informed us that the Tourney will happen in the NexGen Tech Stadium, the stadium located in the center of New Port that is about three fourths the size of a football stadium. The technology in there makes it so the audience can see a hologram of the fight in 3D. There are dorms inside the stadium too for special events. That’s where he said I would be bunking for the duration of that tournament along with the 7 other competitors.
I was told the other competitors were Annabelle Pierce, Jack Newson, Chris Wendling, and John Storms with his brother Matt Storms, Rachael Ryder, Alexis Phoenix and the New Port City Champion; Lance Coil.
Lance Coil won his champion ship last year in the New Port City Tourney.
His skills were so good; they made the developers of the Hardware curious. He blazed through the preliminaries, along with the first three rounds. Then he faced the current champion.
My brother, Jericho Knight.
Jericho was the first New Port City Champion when the competition was first held two years ago. He hadn’t been beaten until a year later when Lance came into the equation. That’s why I entered six months ago.
Let me say that I do not like my brother. The oldest of the two of us, he was the noble man, but he had something sinister about him. I don’t know whether it is the dark cloak he wears for battles, or the red eyes. Maybe it is just the fact that his Penton, Shade, can hurl himself into a person’s shadow and choke them to their downfall. He left when he lost his championship. Never to be heard from again.
The reason I joined six months ago is not that he took my brother’s championship, but what he said afterwards.

6 Months Ago

“I am the greater of everyone in New Port!” He shouted to the crowd, waving the championship belt in the air. “I’ve defeated the only worthy Knight in New Port, along with those pathetic people you call fighters in the dorms down there. I bet that nobody; not you, not anybody down there, not even Jericho’s own brother can beat me.” He paused and grinned. “Especially Jericho’s little brother. If I beat Jericho THAT easily, I can imagine how easy it’ll be to finish him off!”
That is why I am here, and why I was there six months ago.
When I was defeated in the first round Lance came out and laughed.
“This is exactly what I am talking about.” Lance said with the world’s biggest grin on his face. “This is the sorry state of the world’s fighters. All of them like Evan over there.”
From my spot lying on the ground with a broken arm from the extreme fight with Kyle, I signaled to the official on standby to bring me a microphone.
“I was not prepared for this level of battle today, Lance.” I told him using the official to get up, cringing with each move. “If you keep the title in this tourney, you better be prepared.” Now on my feet, I began to walk for Lance. “Because in this stadium, in six months, I WILL come here and rip the title from your torn and broken hands!”
“Really? From the way you handled Kyle, I’m not really scared.” He taunted.
At this point, I was right in front of him, glaring at him with one eye since the other was brutally hit during my match.
“You should be.” I said.
Lance laughed and wiped his eyes.
“First, try to get into the tourney in six months. Then when you’re beaten in the first round, I’ll come out here and pick up your pieces, only to send you to the hospital.” He begins to say, and then he comes even closer, if that was even possible. “Permanently.”
Then I snapped. I knee’d him in the stomach and while he was bent over, I put my hands together in one tight fist and punched him into the dirt.
“I look forward to it.” I told him, before throwing the microphone at him and walking out.
And this year was going to be different.
Except that last part.
That WILL happen.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Chapter 4-Friend of Foe?

The image on the TV kept repeating itself every time I pressed rewind then play. The happy moment and the sad moment were there, but the happy moment is what mattered the most. I completely and utterly enjoyed it when my fists connected with his head. Pure bliss.

“You should get some rest.” Infinity said as if he materialized as if out of nowhere, probably because he just materialized.

I looked up at him.

“This time we’ll win. There’s no way we’ll lose.” I said. Then I looked up at him. “Right?”

Infinity laughed.

“If you’re questioning yourself, then you’re dead for sure.” He said, sitting right next to me. “But yeah. We’ll win.”

I smiled and patted him on the back.

“Thanks.” I said before walking into my room to fall into slumber for the night.

∞Ω∞

My dorm was average sized. Slightly bigger than my living room; it had a 36” flat screen TV, mini fridge, bed, oven, microwave, couch, closet and bathroom. With its nice paint scheme and feng-shui style, I felt I could be right at home here.

“Nice pad.” Alex commented, instantly sitting on the couch to watch TV.

Infinity checked out the mini fridge and Blaze opened the closet.

“Whoa.” She gasped. “Evan.”
I walked over to check out what she was looking at.

“Whoa.” I repeated.

Inside the closet hanging on a hanger was a white men’s tangtop under a short sleeved black vest with blue jeans and black fighting boots. On the door was a pair of black and purple gloves.

“I guess they didn’t like my outfit last time…” I whispered while running my hand over the outfit. “Looks sweet.”

Blaze bent down to pick up something.

“Nope.” She handed me a card. Not a business card, but a congratulations card.

“Well, since you made it into the tourney by beating me, I think you deserve something. Just make it past the first round, ok? Kyle and Gail.” I read out loud.

“Suck ups…” I heard Alex whisper.

I looked up at the clock. It was almost 2 o’clock. It was about time we introduced ourselves to the people in the tourney.

The games were about to begin.

∞Ω∞

“Welcome to the 6th New Port City Tournament!” The official shouted from the wooden podium. “The following days will be the most exciting that we’ve had in quite a while! We have challengers, new and old, ready to take on the champ!”

The audience cheered.

“Now let’s introduce our participants! First up is Annabelle Pierce!”

A girl bout my age, my height, and in a red jacket with jeans walked up to the podium.

“My name is Anna Pierce.” She said. “I’ve come to this competition to win. Alongside my partners we won’t lose.”

Then she stepped down.

I’m pretty sure you’re supposed to say something about your Pentons or introduce them, but I shrugged it off.

“Next up is Jack Newson!”

A boy slightly younger than me stepped up this time. In a beige hoodie, and jean shorts, he seemed to look like a good enemy.

“I’m Jack. I’m here, and I will be champion.” That’s all he said before stepping down.

“Chris Wendling!”

The man who stepped up had long brown hair, brown eyes, and taller than me. I’m pretty sure he was Goth, but the word in this time has been twisted so many times, I don’t even know the meaning.

“Don’t get in my way, or else my Penton and I will not hesitate to destroy you.”

Murmurs in the crowd echoed through the stadium.

“John and Matt Storms!”

Two boys stepped up this time. Brothers. The one on the left, John, spoke first.

“Although me and my brother Matt are a great team, we won’t be fighting together this week.” He said.

“But if it comes to the point where we have to fight, no restraints.” Matt finished.

They stepped down and the crowd cheered. Maybe a crowd favorite? Hometown hero?

“Rachael Ryder!”

A girl about two years older than me and taller than me walked to the podium.

“This tourney is the main feature in New Port, if you ask me. It is with great honor that I am here to entertain you all, and to claim the championship as my own!” She announced.

She seemed nice, I hope.

“Alexis Phoenix, ladies and gentlemen!”

A girl, smaller than me and perhaps my age, walked to the podium, her blond hair flowing behind her.

“I am Alexis. The fire in my heart is what drives me towards what I want. The New Port city Championship!” She stepped down.

“And finally, returning for more, brother of the first New Port City Champion, Evan Knight!”
A loud cheer erupted from the audience as I stepped up.

“My name is Evan Knight. Not Evan Knight, brother of Jericho Knight the First Champion. Let me start off with that.” I said. “I am my own person and I’m here to prove it. Six months ago I got ripped from the competition in the first round by the man I fought to get in here. When you last saw me, I brought the champion to the ground with a broken arm. And I said one simple thing. I will rip Lance’s title out of his hands and take it as my own. To prove the worth of the Knight Family.”

I began to walk down, but something stopped me.

“Lance.” I whispered.

“Well it’s another competition another day.” He said. “Not necessarily a new opponent, Evan.”
I walked up back to the podium.

“It’s good to see you too, Lance.” I sarcastically greeted. “Now let me end this by saying I may not make it all the way to you, but I know someone in this group will beat you. And then I’ll take what’s left of you and send you to the hospital.” I cleared my throat and did my best impression of Lance. “Permanently.”

I put the microphone onto the podium and walked back to the group.

“Now let’s see the tournament match-ups!” The official announced. I could sense the fear that Lance and I were about to go into an all out brawl.

A holographic board appeared in front of us and the audience.

John Storms against Chris Wendling. Rachel Ryder against Matt Storms. Annabelle Pierce against Jack Newson. Evan Knight against Alexis Phoenix.

My match was last.
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Chapter 5-Sizing Up the Competition

My eyes were planted firmly on the screen. John and Chris may not be my opponents for the second round, but I might face one of them in the third round. The match that proves who is facing Lance.

John was using his Penton, Aero, to fight this round. Aero was about his size and had large white wings that John was given in the Spirit Cross. Their tactics seemed to be completely air based, so any attacks based on the ground won’t work.

Chris was using his Penton, Clockwork. Clockwork was about Chris’s size, and wore a long green and black robes with a hood hiding his face. When they Spirit Cross, they can slow time down. Using that, they use attacks that flow through the air.

Chris wasn’t doing too well. John was predicting when Chris was going to slow things down, and did a perfect aerial movement to make sure the attack that is thrown after the slowing time. From looking at Chris’s attacks, I guessed that Clockwork’s finisher was completely freezing time.

Chris was right on the edge of his limit… Bam! John just threw out his finisher! It seemed to be a large gust of winds to distract the opponent, and then he swoops down and throws the final hit!

The bell rang and the fight was over.

So John was moving on to the second round? Maybe he’ll face his brother there. That’ll be interesting.

“I’m somewhat glad Chris didn’t win.” Alex said. I wanted to keep the original order of my team from last year, so he was coming first. “Who knows the trouble you and Blaze would have with him.”

I heard Blaze laugh behind us.

“He’d be no sweat.” Blaze told Alex. “I’d watch out for Alexis, Alex. You just might get your butt whooped again.”

Alex growled and took a sip from his Sprite.

I stood up and walked to the fridge.

“That won’t happen again.” I said, looking through the contents. “Alex, I got a new finisher for you. Now, all it involves is…”

I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Were you expecting anyone?” Alex asked.

“No. I wasn’t.” I answered, getting up and heading for the door.

The door opened and my opponent, Alexis Phoenix was there.

“You’re Even Knight, right?” She asked, looking up at me in a different outfit. Probably her fighting outfit.

“Yeah. He is.” Alex answered; who I just realized was right behind me.

“Evan. I just got some info from someone.” Alexis said. “It involves you.”
I cocked my head. “Why didn’t they just E-mail me?”

“Because they said if you got it, you’d handle it on your own.” She flipped open her hot pink Hardware and showed me the screen.

“This is a warning to Evan Knight. You are NOT to win your fight with Miss Phoenix. If you do, the second round will be fixed by us. Fix for you to lose. We are not in the Tournament staff or anything like that. If you tell them about this message, you and your Pentons will be deleted by us.” I read aloud. “We are The Penulari.”

“The Penulari?” Blaze asked. “Who the hell are they?”

I began to walk inside, and then motioned for Alexis to follow. She did and we both sat on the couch.

“Send me a copy of the E-mail.” I said. A minute later, it arrived.

“What do you think you’ll get from it?” She asked, looking at her copy while I was looking at mine. “Are you going to take it seriously?”

I shook my head.

“Is this a prank?” I asked. She probably made this herself to make me seem paranoid.

Alexis looked at me for a long hard second. “No.”

Then her Hardware beeped.

She pressed a few buttons and an E-mail appeared on the screen.

“Just so Evan complies; we’ve added extra tension to this situation.” She read. “If you don’t let Miss Phoenix win, her Penton will have each line of data stripped from her memory, leaving her like an empty corpse.”
The left corner of my mouth twitched. Ok this is real.

“Well this sucks.” Infinity concluded.

“There has to be something we can do…” Blaze said behind us, pacing back and forth.

“Where is your Penton now?” I asked, standing up suddenly.

Alexis did the same.

“She is in my room, watching the fight.” She told us.

I brushed by her and began running through the hall of the dorms. All I had to do was find her door.

It was wide open.

“I had it closed when I left…”Alexis said behind me.

I took that as I sigh I should run in. And I did, only to find a girl, about my age in a red tank top and red shorts lying on the ground.

“Emily!” I heard Alexis gasp behind me.

Emily, I presume, stirred and groaned.

I quickly kneeled next to her and grabbed her hand. She was cold. But then again, Pentons are always cold aren’t they? I never paid attention to that.

“Alexis…?” She asked.

Quick as a cheetah, Alexis was right next to her.

“I’m here, Emily.” Alexis said. “What happened?”

Emily grunted and sat up slowly.

“I was in here watching Matt and Rachel’s fight. That’s when it came.”

“It?” Alexis and I both asked at the same time.

“I don’t know what it was, but it came in quick and took me down. Then it screwed with my data. Then as quick as a greyhound, it left.”

Alexis flipped her Hardware screen and scanned Emily.

“Yeah. They put in an eraser program.” Alexis confirmed.

I sighed and stood up.

“Well…” I said, finally making my decision. “I guess I’m quitting.”
“Wait…wait…” I heard Emily say, and then turned around to see her stand up. “You can’t quit.”
I looked at her with cold eyes.

“I can’t risk your life for this stupid competition. These people know how to screw with me.” I told her.

Then Blaze spoke up behind me.

“I think I have an idea.” She said.

Alexis looked at her eagerly.

“What is it?”

“What if Infinity and I helped get the eraser out of Emily while you and Evan have your fight?”

I turned to Alexis.

“Do you have another Penton?”

She nodded. “Yeah. Cylter.”

“Use Cylter during our fight.” I said.

Alexis smiled.

“Then Emily, go with Evan and get that thing out of you.” She told her Penton. In fact, it was an order.

Emily nodded.

I looked at Blaze, then at Alex, and finally at Infinity.

“Let’s do this, team.” I announced then turned to Alexis. “Don’t worry. This’ll be fair all the way.”
She smiled and nodded.
“Good luck.”

I turned around and walked out the door.

“You sure about this?” Alex asked from behind me. “I mean, beating Alexis, THEN being ejected?”

I laughed.

“Am sure as I am Lance will use his title.”

As I walked down the hallway, I passed a TV to see the final fight before mine was about to start.

We gotta hurry.

∞Ω∞

As I put on the battle outfit, I found myself thinking about how this’ll turn out. Will we be taken out by a rookie mistake again? What about just surprised by another attack? No. I can’t think about this now.

I clipped the glove on and clenched my fist.

This is the time, and my time is now.

My Hardware beeped. Another E-mail, but this time a reminder for the round. 5 minutes until the fight.

I walked out of the closet and looked at Alex.

“Trying to upstage me or something?” He asked.

“Nope.” I looked over at Blaze and Infinity on the laptop they brought. “Any progress?”

Blaze shook her head.
“We only located the program. Now we have to bypass all the walls and barriers the guy put up.” She looked at me. “This is one tricky jerk.”

I nodded.

“Keep working.” Then I looked at Alex. “Let’s go.”

Alex nodded and put his Sprite down.

“For the sake of our pride.” He said walking for the door. “Let’s not get our butts kicked by a girl.”

“I can beat you any day, Alex.” Blaze said.

Alex rolled his eyes and headed out the door.

I quickly followed thinking, “All or nothing…”
----
Sorry its getting double spaced. I dunno what Docs is doing...
Back to top Go down
Silver-Chan
Admin
Silver-Chan

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Chapter 6-Shredding All Enemies

“This is the final match of round one!” The official announced. “Introducing first; the Veteran, returning from last time… Evan Knight and his Penton, Alex!”

Once our names were called, Alex and I sprinted out into the field.

The crowds were cheering, which only made us more hyped up.

“Feels good, don’t it?” Alex asked when we were in the middle.

“It always has.” I replied.

When the cheering died down, the official spoke again.

“Now his opponent, Alexis Phoenix and Cylter!” He shouted.

In the distance, I saw Alexis running to the center dressed in the fighting outfit she had on before, with her Penton following her.

Cylter was a metallic Penton. He was dressed in a flowing dark black robe, with a holster attached to a belt holding it to his figure, but nothing in it. It was just then when I realized that I didn’t see what Matt’s or Rachael’s Pentons were. Or even who won the fight, for that matter. I cursed under my breath and focused.

Alexis was stopped about 3 feet away from me. She smiled.

“You ready for this?” She asked.

I laughed. “Yup.”

The official walked between us and said the usual intro.

“Before the match, we must choose an arena.” He said. “To do that, we spin the Arena Wheel!”-He motioned to a wheel with four different slots on it.- “I shall spin it now,”
The official jogged to the board, grabbed a spoke, and spun it with all his might.

The wheel spun, spun and spun. Everyone in the stadium was tense with anticipation. Hell, I could practically feel the people watching this on their TV’s tension. Slowly, the wheel spun after a few seconds. Slower…Slower…Slower…

Then it landed on the tab labeled Ice Mountain.

“In the chosen Ice Mountain stage, opponents Evan and Alexis shall be put on snowboards and race down the mountain. The only way to win is to defeat your opponent. So in a way, it isn’t a race.”

Alexis and I smiled and looked at each other.

“We should’ve dressed better.” I joked. “Good luck.”
I held out my hand and she shook it happily.

“You’re going to need all the luck in the world, Evan.”
The official broke into this conversation.

“Prepare to Spirit Cross!”

Alex tapped my shoulder.

“We shouldn’t Separate unless we’re at a full stop.” He suggested.

The official pressed the button on his Hardware and the portal materialized.

“Begin!”

I spread my arms apart and Alexis did the same. Then we both said our Spirit Cross phrase.

“Spirit Cross! Alex and Evan! Connect!”

Then we were off on our familiar trip into the CyberOp.

∞Ω∞

The first thing you should know about Ice Mountain is that it is white. Very, very, very white. Whiter than… Well, this was as white as you can get. Thanks to the CyberOp’s lack of temperature, we didn’t feel a thing.

Alex and I in our Spirit Cross don’t really change. I get his eyes and nothing more.

Alexis, on the other hand, got grey ugs, a long grey cloak, a grey thin sword holstered next to her waist and grey gloves.

“I expected more.” She said.

I shrugged.

“I’ve been getting that a lot lately.”

Quit the chit-chat, and get on the red board. Alex ordered in my mind. He’s really pushy during CyberOps and can’t really be reasoned with. It’s a wonder how I did. Let’s get this show on the road.

I jogged over to the red snowboard positioned on the nearby tree and strapped it on. Alexis was doing the same.

We hopped to the edge of the hill and waited for the bell.

The bell rang, and we were off.

The wind in your hair, the snow beneath your feet and the ever present feeling of a complete wipeout is pure bliss to me. Ok, get rid of the feeling of wiping out, and you’re good. If you haven’t ever been snowboarding, I’d suggest you do. Nothing like it.

Alex, when we get a clear shot, we go in for a hand-mini-gun attack. I told him.

His silence meant he understood.

With my focus back on the hill, I began to get the hang of this. When I glanced at Alexis, she looked like she had it down pat. With her cloak flapping behind her, it looked just like it would in an action movie. God, this must’ve been epic for the people watching this.

Now! I told Alex and the hand-mini-gun materialized. I didn’t have to carry it since it just replaces my right hand. Creepy, right?

I carefully aimed for Alexis while weaving in between trees. She hadn’t looked over yet, but it was only a matter of time. Then I released the bullets. They went flying through the air. I think at least five out of the 20 that I fired hit. Alexis wobbled a bit then made her move.

She moved her board closer to me. She was probably going in for a close move.

I materialized my Butterfly Knife quickly, and began to move towards her. I’m pretty sure she couldn’t see it. At this point, we were within arm’s length, so I whipped out my knife and threw it.

Alexis saw it coming.

She somehow ducked and materialized a knife of some sort. In this split second, I jumped and spun the board in a circle, trying to get her off my tail, but she only dodged it and when I landed, slashed at my knee with the knife.

It hurt. That’s all I can say about it.

It took all my strength not to lose my balance and keep myself up.

Well, that didn’t work like planned. I told Alex. Any ideas?

Use the surroundings wisely. Was all he said.

Surroundings? All I have is snow and… trees!

Wincing in pain, I swerved out of the trees and into the open.

Materialize the second hand-mini-gun!

Once it was my hand, I fired at Alexis who was on my right now, near the trees.

Alexis saw the attack and quickly moved right, which was a bad move on her part. Her board’s tip hit the trunk so hard that it snapped. That’ll screw up her driving since the snow isn’t being diverted under the board, but onto it.

Hm. Not too bad. Alex approved.

With a quick glance at my Hardware, I was at 90 and she was too.

I needed a new move, ASAP. All the SoulWeapons I had left were a sword, pistol, a shotgun with two shells, one more hand-mini-gun, and Alex’s finisher; Knight Laser.

If I may make a suggestion… Alex began. Try to get near her and try the sword. Or use the shotgun bluntly and in the open. You could try to hide the pistol and use it when she doesn’t see it coming, or use it in a combo attack with the hand-mini-gun.

Alexis was in the trees, hiding herself from us. Not taking any chances, I guessed she had a SoulWeapon materialized and ready for us. Now is a better time than any! I quickly materialized the sword. Not at all fat, it was like a samurai sword. I quickly swerved into the trees and swung the sword wildly at her.

She easily dodged it and spun back with what seemed to be an orb of silver light. Luckily my sword took the hit and sent spiraling out of my hands.

Get back! That’s her Spirit Cross move! Alex ordered. Get out of the trees!

No! They’ll keep me protected! I snapped back. I know what I’m doing!
That’s exactly what you said before, and look at what happened! He reminded me.

I cursed under my breath and got out of the trees right before another orb flew by.

What’s your next great plan?

Do the pistol one.

I materialized the pistol and hid it in the waistband of my pants. Extreme paranoia sparked there, but I managed to push it down enough to ignore it.

This is why I told you close combat moves wouldn’t win every situation. Now my Spirit Cross move won’t do anything!

Alright, sharing thoughts with a Penton is a semi-major design flaw in this situation.

All I need is a jump or something. She wouldn’t be able to make it over…

And that’s when I saw it.

A gap in the mountain about 50 yards ahead of us was our chance.

We’ll lose her over that!

I charged Spirit Cross move into my right hand, crouched down, and began pounding on the ground.

Extra insurance, I explained. If we start an avalanche, she won’t be able to make it faster than it.

What about us? He said.

Crap. Didn’t think to that part.

I got it covered.

The avalanche had started and the ground was shaking. I looked over to Alexis and saw her look at the snow with wide eyes. The gap was closer.

It comes down to this!

I crouched down to get more speed and so I could get more air when I get off the jump.

At this point, I didn’t even care about what’ll happen to Alexis, just my own skin. The jump was close, and the avalanche was on our tails.

Please let us live… Alex kept muttering.

Once I reached the jump, I straightened my legs, and flew into the air.

Remember when I told you snowboarding was the best? Forget it. Just being weightless is greater than that.

Soon enough, we landed on the ground. Unfortunately, so was Alexis.

She didn’t… Alex whispered.

I looked over at Alexis who fixed her board using a silver type thing… Her orbs must’ve done it

I quickly pulled the pistol out of my pants and fired rapidly. All of them were a direct hit. Alexis tumbled onto the snow. She rolled down a few yards, and then stopped as did I.

“Alex and Evan Sync Move! Knight Laser!”
My arms fuse together into one huge gun that had a barrel of 1 foot in circumfluence. I closed my eyes and fired at Alexis.

Direct hit.

This fight was over.
Back to top Go down
Eilwood775

Eilwood775

Location : in my house on Planet Earth, in a Subspace dimension. DUR DUH DUR.

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:40 pm

HAX. that's very good... o_o
You're like me, kinda. Except I don't use so many spaces. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter   An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Eevee254 Story-Knight Fighter
Page 1 of 1